Why are Americans so good at food? Is it a genetical coincidence or something to do with Atlantis?

Why are Americans so good at food? Is it a genetical coincidence or something to do with Atlantis?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner#Canadian_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=T-1JDFUhddY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American """"""""cuisine""""""""

" american food "

What kind of degeneracy is that

>american """""""""""""""food"""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""good"""""""""""""

>Invent kinda hotdog or sandwich
>"taco"

What sort of fat fuck would do that ? Croissants already have butter in them.
I feel legit triggered.

I love me some taco bell

> Americans so good at food
> """good"""

y u do dis murica

>Americans.
>Good food.
HUE.

That's not butter, it's eggs. It's "eggs" and a "sausage" patty.

Reminder that you can't make a taco if it doesn't have a tortilla, regardless of its filling. And no, hard shell abominations are not tortillas.

There is only ONE simple rule to make a taco and Americans still managed to fucked it up.

>no choco taco

It was actually Mexican immigrants who introduced the hard shell taco here apparently.

MEXICO ISN'T SENDING US THEIR BEST

Wrong
>The style that has become most common is the hard-shell, U-shaped version described in a cookbook, The good life: New Mexican food, authored by Fabiola Cabeza de Baca Gilbert and published in Santa Fe, New Mexico, in 1949.
>Fabiola Cabeza de Baca Gilbert (May 16, 1894 - October 14, 1991) was an American educator, nutritionist, activist and writer.

>that name
So she was a chicano. Big difference.

They "modify" all cuisines to American versions to fit their "taste". Look at the pic. What they call sushi isn't real sushi, for example. They put fucking sauce on sushi.

What even is American cuisine?
Clam Chowder, Macaroni Cheese and Crab cake?

Barbecue

Her family has probably been in the US for far longer than yours. And she was of Spanish descent.

I don't like croissants and I don't like tacos.

Not native to America. It has to be something with Corn, Bison or Turkey.

god it's so cheap

dog bless the US

Yeah, I read up on her some more.

>Her family has probably been in the US for far longer than yours
I'm Muscogee, so no.

Then literally any European dish made with tomatoes or potatoes is off the table for national cuisines then.

No shit, sherlock. We dine on only the finest rotten fish.

>be american paramedic
>go to 20 heart attacks a day

>Corn
>turkey
All Mexican btw.

Pueblo was like half a continent away from Tarascan

And?

Why don't Britbongs like crab cakes?

They're also leading world champions in eating said food.

Those were a stroke of genius. Unlike with a cone you get a bit of ice cream, shell, and chocolate drizzle in every bite.

Fine, then salmon, the most patrician of fish

maek taco gr8 again, bring bak da mexireichstag

Even on staged pictures, your food looks disgusting.

Clam chowder was introduced to America from Nova Scotia, Canada.
Peanutbutter is another food everyone assumes is American but came from Canada.

that '''''''''taco'''''''' on the left looks fucking delicious

He knows. The sheer amount of saturated fat just caught him off guard for a second, being blissfully unaware of American culture up to this moment in his life.

>You will never force that French user to go to IHOP and serve him a breakfast sampler (1180kcal) stack of pancakes (670kcal) hash browns (280kcal) fried steak and eggs (1760kcal) with bottomless diet pepsi tying him to the chair until he downs every last fucking bite

And yet your national dish remains an American boxed food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner#Canadian_culture

Bro, have you even tried it? It's sooooo much tastier. It truly is.

I had some sushi rolls recently and the chef did something to the rice on the outside and made it very crispy. Almost like tempura, but not all around the sushi just the sides of the cylinder if you understand.

There's actually alot of ""American""" cuisine.

BBQ is one my my all-time favorite food genres.
A shitload of salmon-esque things
Mac and Cheese
Burgers
Stuffing (Thanksgiving day stuffing is goat side dish)
Alot of different types of pies such as Apple Pie
Corn Bread
Popcorn? idk
Anything with lobster, new england style food is basically clam chowder, lobster rolls, oyster crackers, oysters, mussles, crab, etc etc Shit's cheap as fuck here. I could eat a lobster and mussel dinner tonight and it would cost me $8.

It's kindof just a haberdashery of random pretty tastey bullshit.

Oh, Gumbo from louisianna. Hot dog, corn dog, buffalo wings, chicken wings, boneless chicken wings, pulled pork, onion rings, pizza

Are american style pancakes a thing? idk

Yo what the fuck is that, looks like a french toast tried to eat a po'boy

Lot's of those "american" things are version of Yurop/Injun ones.
Because what is the difference between a bbq and an asado for example? Meat at low temp, long time must be one of the oldest ways to make it.
And fucking apple pie is older than USA, it can't be an American.

Read the file name you fuckin' burger. It's a lobster roll.

Alright fine I was wrong about apple pie apparently. But seriously stop being such a faggot about our food when there's an American food store every 2 blocks in every city. It makes no sense.

>beef jerky
>sour cream
>stuffed peppers
>waffle
>chicken parm
>milkshakes
>jambalaya
>chorizo

etc etc

That right there blows 90% of the world out of the water.

>the chef did something to the rice on the outside and made it very crispy.
no idea what he did. Lobster roll is good, by the way. I was very amazed when I went to Massachusetts, because MacDonald's had a menu of Lobster roll.

Why are you posting salmon? DO you know Salmo Salar or European/atlantic salmon was fished since forever be Skandis for example, than called it atlantlax? It ain't American.
American South Cuisine are (hash browns, Grits, Collard greens and those things) purely american, but lots of the shit you guys are posting aren't, at max they are versioned but the basic is still the same.
This guy is pretty good for "ancient" American food, how do you guys eat and stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=T-1JDFUhddY

>Deep fried butter

who would eat this?

Free people.

Clarified one is pretty good for deep frying, the indians use it (they call it Ghee). I'm more horrofied be the chocolate beacon.

>Americans in charge of handling Parlimentary banter

Is there anything you guys don't deepfry?

blame the Japanese immigrants in LA

>every person in that pic is obese

It's no surprise but I still fucking hate how fat NA is..straight embarrassing.

Objectively speaking, only the South (excluding Texas) has the best cuisine. Everywhere else in the United States is objectively shit.

>Find out Croissant's are all 29% butter
>Never able to eat it again

I wish I could just not give a fuck the american way, fuse with my couch and shit

New England and the mid-Atlantic states have great cuisine too. Basically everything east of the Mississippi has lots of good local food, everything west not so much.

Oh C'MON HOW THE FUCK DO YOY DEEP FRY FUCKING PEPSY.
REEEEEEE

it's doable if you have a very physical job

I think placing meat by the fire is pretty paleolithic

Fair enough. Flyover States are shitholes when it comes to food.

>tfw I barely eat but drink 20+ beers a day so like, 185lbs 6'

I want my ripped abs back...

taking other people's stuff and making it ridiculous

How do you not?

>the chef did something to the rice on the outside
First cook it, then shortly put it in a frying pan with (lots of) butter.

>that pic
kek

Canadian fast food is better (to be honest).

That's not how barbecue is made. It's actually a complicated process that involves smoking the meat for upwards of 14 hours.

>Tim Hortons
>monarchy tier

Is that a reference to the fact that Burger King bought it in 2014?

IS that USA? They look british as fuck, that butterface and the hair of the dude are 100% anglo. Also fuck fatties, isn't that difficult to lose weight when you are so fucking over your healthy weight.

We don't measure weight in stone

Yeah, that's how they did it.
They'd dig a pit, heat up stones until red hot then line the pit with the stones.
Then put the meat in and cover it over again to seal in the heat and leave it for hours.

serious? washington has some nice fish based stuff and coffee. new york has the best pizza.

turning a tough, cheap cut of meat like brisket into something that melts in your mouth is an art.

wild turkeys live in Michigan, are you gonna try to tell me ancient mexicans owned the goddamned great lakes too? the fuck outta here paco.

>Parlimentary banter
Congressional, go fuck yourself

WE

>>beef jerky
Mexican
>>sour cream
Mexican
>>stuffed peppers
injun
>>waffle
Belgian
>>chicken parm
Italian
>>milkshakes
gay
>>jambalaya
literally what
>>chorizo
Cuban

There is no god

>Chorizo.
Is Iberian or at most criollo. Adapted from smoked sausages than were made since Roman times, using paprika. The Criollos(Spanish settlers) adapted it, so you can find them in nearly any Iberian country.
Jambalaya is a kind of rice than adapted local ingredients with European techniques (French/Spanish, provenzal and Valencian specially) and adapted to the locals, so it's the only true USA thing in the list, and perhaps milkshakes (tough flavored milks are very ancient).

About the Jerky, it isn't mexican, it's another criollo dish, Mixing Cecina (cured Beef) with the Quirchua method of the Incas(meet dried with spices), and you can find it again in lots of Iberian places with lots of different colourful names.

Both are owned by Canadian company Restaurant Brands International.

...which is majority-owned by a Brazilian inevstment firm.

>"crisps"
Is that not British? kek

I blame Brazil for the cringe

When they are made of chesse or vegtables they are usually called crisps or nibs in North America.
Chips are made of corn, flour, or potatoes.

>in both official languages

Kek, are you so terrified by the Quebecois you have to pacify them like that?

I wish Taco Bell did waffle tacos in Canada, THEY DIDN'T!

Browsed Mcdonalds menu in US, they have big breakfast with pancakes instead of muffins - not in Canada!

Hulu won't work either!

Next time, if American planes can't land in America, they can't land here either!

They are the largest population of Frenchies who have never surrendered to the Nazis, respect!

....but mostly, Quebec was the province who consistently have the largest opposition to the prohibition of alcohol. Drinking Age there now is 18 as opposed to 19 in the rest of Canada.

>Prohibition to alchol.
Wat.

There's a channel four logo in the top left. It's by a UK company, at least, and that hedgerow looks dismal enough for blighty.

It's a protestant thing, you wouldn't understand.

nothing wrong with that tb h

i made creme caramele with croissants last week

It's 18 here in Manitoba too. Wasn't until recently that I found out it's 19 in most provinces, assumed it just 18 everywhere

The last time the Quebecois got really pissed off they started bombing shit and assassinated government officials so we ended up using the military to fucking enforce martial law on the fuckers

The 70s were fucked

Basketball was invented by a Canadian.
I'm so sorry.

There was a dark time in Canada and US when alcohol was illegal. Didn't stop people from having drinking parties called speakeasies and the mobs made a lot of money.