Fucking leprechaun

Looks like a Jew

Amish/10

Wtv wtv this one is more chill my gf likes this one

not you/10

seen the pic so many times before...

Is your Yamaka woven into your hair

You look like the lovechild of Jimmy Neutron and Jake from 2½ men

I didn't post these on fb the first place I posted these selfies after straightening my beard was a rate thread on Reddit.

tragic facial hair

this made me laugh so fucking hardddd

Get the fuck back to /soc/ you shitty saiyan wanna be/10

That's why I straightened it

Its tragic dude

Lol wtv my hair is sick it's thick as fuck I don't even need hair products to stick it up like that I'm so lucky

Im talking about the beard fagg

In which case I presume you never wash it...

Lysandre/10

Yeah dipshit and I'm talking about my fucking hair look at it I stand out unlike you

Jew/10

Seriously dude. It's not 2004 anymore. Cut the hair and shave off that Amish ads looking beard Jebadia Neutron

Woah dubs!!

I'm redeemable

Football/10
Needs more shaping

Kike jew boy fag.

why should i want to be noticed because of my hair? Thats so faggot like

jeez who the fuck invited woody allens retarded son

Where to fucking start, YOu look as if you might be a pretty decent looking guy. Why the hell do you have fucking dragonball z hair and a dwarf beard though!? for real, cut the mop into something presentable and shave my good man. then would bang 8/10

Thanks bro

>e] [Auto] No new posts
if i could photoshop well youd have ten dick in your mouth

D..Dave?

not sure if Amish or ISIS

kinda reminded me of this guy

kys/3

Why no mustache? You know it would make that floating beard look way better. Also stop doing your hair like that. Seriously. You look like an Amish fuccboi

You look like a fucking tryhard idiot. If you're going to grow a beard then be a man an also grow a mustache. If you can't then shave the beard. Plus cut that ridiculous looking hair off.