You've been sentenced with death penalty

>you've been sentenced with death penalty
>you're allowed to send one (1) letter to your family before your execution
>the judge and jury of your trial will also read this letter

What would you write in the letter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

GRAB THE CAMERA MOM

prolly tell them i loved them and apologize for whatever i did

the game

"They'll never find the last one"

I manage to travel back in time and killed jfk thats why he was never caught cause he was a retired world war 7 soldier i dint to save the world the iluminaty just want to save the world

I've come home now!
Fetch me the spirit, the son, and the father
Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended
It's time now!
My time now!
Give me my.. give me my wings!

gunna weit heer til da gard com bak den i gunna smak dat fool in da hed n runn out dis mothafuka lik batman

A

to wife:
All the guitars I bought are much more expensive than I told you.. Please don't sell them cheap

Bush did 9/11

I didn't mean to kill that girl. She just looked at me with them deep dark pools of sadness and I drove the screwdriver into her temple. She didn't even have time to fight back, but her body fell against me and we both hit the floor. I was able to get up from under her and press the button on my musical sock. Once the Christmas jingle started to play I got right back to popping the balloons full of blood and shuffling.
Stay gold pony boy, stay gold

"They never let me finish off the final couple of people, finish them for me otherwise they are going to starve to death, quickly before the police find the rest."

The lyrics to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY

theyll never find out about the other bodies lmao

I killed her, then ate her, then came

There are more whites in prison than there are blacks in prison.

This is a reflection of the fact that there are more white criminals than there are black criminals for every crime.

Furthermore whites also have drastically more violent offenses than blacks do with their primarily drug related offenses. There are more white murderers than there are black murderers.

>tl;dr your race is a race of cumskin melanin-less niggers

Hitler did nothing wrong. Sieg Heil!

I don't conduct electricity.

What...you're not taking into account the fact that whites are a large majority?

We ran out of milk, go buy some

That means nothing. In fact, since you make up such a large population and you hold the primary power in this country and you're so supposedly superior, you shouldn't have that many whites in prison right? But no, there are more criminal cumskins out there because your race is a race of melanin-less niggers.

Mein negger :(

The game.

Love ya mom. Fuck all the rest of ya.

Sentenced to death?
One step ahead of you kiddo. I already killed myself.

good god this is gay as fuck

beta

its actually slightly a little more gayer than actual FUCK

good man!

I cried

If I was Ted Cruz, all killing me would do is ensure you never get my secret guac recipe.

Only one letter?

F

"DELETE MY INTERNET HISTORY"

I have information that will lead to the conviction of Hillary Clinton