I would have raped him

I would have raped him.

Does he at least get his dick chopped off. I know Theon did some bad stuff, but no man does that to another man.

If I was jon i would have turned him into a reek. but sansa doesn't want him around so. I would have atleast chopped his manhood off.

OH SHIT THE EPISODE LEAKED????

It leaked on hbo now an hour ago!!

Go, user!!

He should have had his dick chopped off and then been flayed I MEAN COME ON STARKS

no man deserves to have his dick chopped off, cmon guys

Probably too dangerous to keep him alive but he deserved to be tortured for a good while.

I would have sissified him.
, not torture nor killing him, just make him a prostitute for the degenerated out there.

>jon didn't rape bolton pale tight ass

it comes out the same time every fucking week and there's always some cunt who's like OMG HOW COME PEOPLE KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING???

Ned would have just executed him, the way people wanted him to be treated and the way he WAS treated is such a dishonor to Ned's way that he taught his children, even Jon. He better at least smack Sansa a little for letting him get eat by his dogs, shouldn't just be like "oh well I guess dogs are ok, I mean I wanted to do it my way but you're fine"

how can i watch without hbo

Dogs probably ate his balls.

> Not inventing Westeros's first wood strap-on so Sansa can splinter his ass wide open.

missed opportunity desu

damn user
i will fap to this

i would have scaphed him, propped him up nice and comfortable, but tied down very well fully restrained

Force feed him honey everyday and leave him to the elements

This wouldn't kill him for a few weeks

And his eyes. I wonder what parts they preferred.

But jon has changed at revive

he dindu nuffin
it's not like sansa is going to love you now jon!

NUH

NUWITENDSS

>Ramsay never does shit with Sansa in the books
>it's Theon and Stannis he wrongs the most
>instead Jon and Sansa are the ones who get to kill Ramsay

This isn't justice at all.

I was hoping for his face to be punched into a literal bloody pulp

instead he was torn apart and eaten by dogs

So bad guys are losing and good guys are winning?

You can tell show isn't based on the books anymore.

I know right

also, dragon mounted lesbian princesses for the next season.

They killed off Stannis so they could give Sansa something to do because they axed the Vale plot line.

Stannis will kill Ramsay in the books.

this.

So then how will Stannis get BTFO in the books?

He's dog food.

he will believe he is Azor Ahai with his military wins, attack the Nights King and get his shit pushed in

When is the next book coming out?

GRRM said Dec 1

Free HBO trial online. Or good old piracy

Do you guys recommend the books?

Shh im still holding out for more wincest.

if wun wun were alive, jon could have had him rape ramsey and have him choke on the a2m/facial.

DELET THIS

why not stick him ass first in a spike like vlad the impaler

Pic related.

House of the Undying lists Stannis as one of the lies Dany will slay, and Stannis saw himself burning to death while staring into the flames. He's going to be crisped by the rightful Queen of Westeros.