So I've been chatting a week with a girl who seemed amazing, we agreed to meet up, I traveled to her 50 km...

So I've been chatting a week with a girl who seemed amazing, we agreed to meet up, I traveled to her 50 km, waited 2 hours, realized she blocked me.

>sound the autism alarm, why did I wait 2 hours?
Hold on, it gets better. I messaged her about several dozen times with a different account
>autism overload
and I've finally got her address.
>o shit
I'm gonna go in person, to her house to confront her
>O SHIT, this guy is the biggest fucking creep
What should I say to her, Sup Forums? Also, please state your age when you post, thanks.

Details:
-Most likely she was chatting to me, leading me on, was speaking to a second guy, decided to pick him instead of me, but she didn't had the balls to tell me because she wasn't 100% sure if the 2nd guy was interested in her. She met him in person, was ok with him, so she blocked me to avoid me. BUT this is not an excuse to treat me like shit.
version 2: she was way too shy (she does have big confidence issues) and didn't want to meet in person, didn't knew how to say it, she fucked up, and she's too embarassed to say anything
version 3: she's an evil manipulative hypocritical bitch despite all her depressed photos on facebook. Her ex treat her like shit, now she hates men, she hates being manipulated, so she got back at men by treating me like shit.

I can hardly wait to see her jaw drop when she's gonna see me in person. Like ''HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY ADDRESS???".

inb4 dumbass who travels 50km and waits 2 hours. I agree. Inb4 biggest creep/autist/psycho. I know.

or its a catfish that backed out at the last minute. 1 week is a bit short to be going to those lengths though but I hope it works out for you, OP.

You're lucky you can do that, just ask why.

she had plenty of posts over plenty of years with family members so she was definitely that person, plus she was a 4/10 at best, chubby. Depressed, sad, lonely etc

lucky why? Because I found her address?

No matter how you put it, any sane person would be scared and ask WTF CREEP. Imagine having a random person WHO YOU BLOCKED, show up at your front door.

If she would've said ''sorry I changed my mind I got another guy'' it would've been ok with me. But blocking me and ignoring me? I can't stand that shit. Like I'm not even worth a ''fuck you''?

I will post results saturday. If you want me to e-mail you results, put your temporary e-mail here

>mfw OP admittedly got left holding the bag by a 4/10

exactly. You're lucky that you can go in front of her and show her the reality, that your exist and you want answers.

the reality that if you act like an asshole, you will get fucked up.
Yes, As you can clearly see I'm not exactly a 10/10 myself. I got plenty of issues and I'm kind of ugly too. Ugly people with mental issues can only get other ugly people with mental issues. To be honest though I think she's really cute... but objectively speaking? For you, she's probably maybe 3/10

Well you don't have a fuck more to give if she just close the door. She's worthless, you tried, carry on.

Option 4
it's a catfish and ur about to get ur fudge pushed in

BE A MAN, bring a weapon.

be a man and post her pic already.

Similar thing happened to me earlier this year, but at an anime convention. It hurts, but you have to get over it, and be more careful in the future.
>what kind of loser gets stood up at an anime convention?
>oh right...

that's a nice fuckin donut!
any idea where i can buy one like that?

As with the woman who stood me up, I do not know.

[email protected]

Women aren't all bad. Just like men, plenty of them are dirt bags who can't be trusted. But there are women out there who are as straight and true as a well crafted arrow.
>tl;dr good gals out there, keep trying

I've been single for the last 11 years. In a few more, I will have been single for the entirety of the Qin Dynasty. If it hasn't happened since, it likely won't happen again. I'm coming to terms with this.

that's what a sane person would do, yes.
lol weapon? How old are you?
nah, maybe later on saturday
anime are not for losers. It's a legit hobby. Plenty of idiots have smoking and drinking as a hobby - is that any better? It's just stereotype.
[email protected] saved
I know, but I'm too fucking curious and I want to get the real answer. Plus this bitch needs to have something coming to her.

women are picky as hell. Ask yourself how many women have you known. Post your flaws/pros here. Post your face. We can help. If you do not want a relationship, you will not get one. Plenty of ''loser'' women I see on dating site... low self esteem, nothing interesting about them, ugly/average looking... yet their standards are high high hiiiiiiigh because it's a dating site. If you met them in person, I guarantee you, one drunk one will fall in love with you. Women are mostly just like men, the big difference is how society brings us up. Women are ALLOWED to treat men like shit, and society has high expectations of men.

Go socialize more