UKfag here. Ask anything

UKfag here. Ask anything

>inb4 "Do you have bad teeth?", Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toL1tXrLA1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are you planning on emigrating to?

Myself, I have Canada or Finland top of my list.

Want a cup of tea?

Holland sounds nice - get to smoke without dealing with shady people
Sweden is nice but the language is hard - generally like the cold
Maybe one of the asian countries if i wanna eat a dog
I actually don't drink tea. I'll eat 6 crumpets in 1 sitting though.

Where in the uk are you?

Norway, Sweden or Switzerland.

nobody in England drinks tea you racist fucking nigger

How do you feel knowing that our grandparents(or great grandparents) fought through hellfire for our freedom only to have their memories & efforts pissed on by our own government, simply to make England a better place for migrants as we are cuckolded into believing that a trade union (with it's own forces & currency) is best for our people?

>fellow Britfag here

Do you pay much attention to politics? If yes, what do you think of UKIP right now?

Personally, it's a bit of a shame that they're a complete fucking mess: we are desperately lacking a realistic anti-immigration party (Tories say the right stuff but their track record says otherwise) and UKIP are too busy imploding to get their act together...

seconded - where the fuck are you in this land of ours?

about an hour out of north-west London
Honestly I don't give a shit about immigrants, as long as they're in education/job, know the language to a functional level and are generally good people, they can live here all they like.
UKIP, in my eyes, are trying to create a better quality of life for the majority of the working people, which is good, although some of their methods i don't exactly agree with. I still don't feel I'm represented by any party in the UK

That's a pretty big area - county?

Buckingham shire

How do you feel about Rajeed, Muhammed and the rest of their paki mates coming here from their 7th world countries and stealing our jobs?

And you aren't sick of all the 'multicultralism'?

Fuck discussing politics, UK sluts and nudes thread

youtube.com/watch?v=toL1tXrLA1c
i dont care fat cunt

i dont really care about it tbh, in my town it's like 40% arabs so it's not unusual and sort of raised with these people

how many beers can you drink before start puking

I believe 7-8, depends if i drink other stuff as well

Without sounding like a total cunt - how has these people's different values affected your quality of life?

Yeh but they're not like the light skinned smells a bit like last nights curry paki, they're full on punjabi go to paki mosque 5 times a day and stinks of full on shit kind of paki.

Why is your country so bad at breakfast food?

a lot better, especially shop owners and stuff, they don't care about the age limits on items so when i was 16 i could buy anything, that's cool.
fuck off moody
Crumpets are pretty dope

Bruh we're great at it

and hash browns are cool

Full english, the best one

we're fucking great at breakfast - can't beat a full english
bacon, eggs, beans, tomato, hash browns, toast, black pudding, sausage, mushrooms all washed down with a good cup of tea.

Norwich

no wonder you're fatties

lol i think we're the fattest country in europe and second fattest world wide

Brexit was a capricious and irrational decision.

>worst one
I noticed a mistake, and corrected it.

We're thin when compared to Murkins

#RuleBritannia

No it wasn't, fuck off somewhere else for your AIDS medication..

My hero

This actually isn't reddit.

post picks of those cock sucking faggot teeth, OP

So what exactly have you gained from it?

looks like a pedo...

The butthurt of fake liberal luvvie twats, and a few extra years before the NHS dies.

Actually Britain will have the most disadvantages from this decision and your insults only prove my argument- Brexit was an capricious and irrational decision.

Oh, as long as you say so. Right.

Resolving to irony only proves again that you have no logic behind your arguments, just like Britain did.

That's sarcasm but your your point "resorting to mockery" still stands. Brexit appears to have been about nationalism and racism, We now have to deal with the problems caused by only 52% of the population.