18 yo

>18 yo
>no irl friends, just people i know
>people who i thought were my online buddys are actually just a bunch of assholes that get together once awhile just to shit talk me
>150 kg
>6 foot 5
>the only person who i thought was a irl friend didn't want to come to my birthday a few weeks ago
>because he'd rather stay home and fuck himself all day

What do i do? I can't an hero, i'd kill my mom at least i have her.

At least i'm not a manlet i guess.

post a pic of yourself

no reason why i'd do that

plus i really don't feel like finding my phone

just do it
its not like you have anything better to do

literally waiting for a response is better than getting up and start looking

here's a pic for a mental image, i look similar to this kid even tho that hair cut is so shit, nothing like my buzz cut

well im retarded and forgot the pic

why not loose some weight? makes everything better

i've tried, friend. it's so hard for me to get up and exercise. my biggest dream is actually having a conversation with a girl or even a class mate, but i'm just too insecure about myself.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're not bad looking.
Hang in there pal.

Play football maybe

KETOGENIC DIET
you'll easily lose 40 kg in 6 months, it takes a lot of determination though
see /r/zerocarb or /keto/

that really does make me feel better man, thanks for those words.

football is really big here in argentina but i can't stand playing or even watching it. i'd prefer rugby or even basketball.
the problem is i really need to lose wait and get more cardio to actually withstand running for long periods of time.

Do you have a job?

i'll look into it, i think i can start the gym if i can put my mind to it and completly stop caring.

Nope, no job where i live will hire unless you have a degree or a special study wherever you want to work.

well, tbh, don't let that pass as a legit excuse
make a plan and set yourself some (doable) goals

and then just fucking do it, eat a bit healthier, exercise a little everyday. Start slow and get better every day. Just do it.

this just might turn into a fag thread because of this but thank you for inspiring words, i don't really care what people say of me or my body, it's really just me.
i don't have the courage to go up to someone and talk, since my life is so boring i don't have a subject to talk about.

Let me give you some advice fatty. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

good luck bro

Are you in high school or college?

Sup Forumsro i knew a kid fatter than you and he was more popular than me back in hs. what was his secret? didnt give a fuck. people would call him fat and he'd come back with something crazy like "well i fucked your mum in the ass with a horse sized dildo." idk it sounds retarded but he actually got laid too. and he was uglier than you are. idk if this helped but good luck, dont give up

this thread just might get the ball rolling to make me open my eyes and start doing things like that. thanks man.

Still in high school, although in argentina it's called secondary school. It's necessary to even get a job as a janitor.

i really don't care what people say either, maybe that kid had a lot of confidence wich i really don't.
It inspires me to know that i'm not all that ugly i guess.

Maybe wait a bit till college. Having different people around you might help. I don't know Argentina's school system or your financial situation, but it shouldn't be too hard to at least get into a community college or something like that.

Just stop being a fat faggot pushy and do something about your shortcomings. Hint. No one else will and no one has sympathy for a loser

You're welcome

nice
some more advice I feel like sharing:
- read stuff about the topic, visit /fit/ sometimes and read the sticky
- think about the girl you wanna talk to while exercising
- set alarms for 5-minute exercise routines (like once a day, maybe twice?)
- learn to cook and stop wasting money on mcdonalds, you'll eat healthier and the extra money is a nice bonus

I haven't thought about that, college is free for the most of it. thanks

may be rough words but it really is what i need to stop being such a retard

that think about the girl thing really is helpfull if i try, i'm gonna start the ketogenic diet thing i found online.
also i really don't like mcdonalds at all, and to be honest argentina is such shit i would wast way to much money if i go out to eat, so i don't.

Your face is chad material. Not kidding. Get fit and loose all that fat weightening you down. Good luck!

all in all, you guys were very helpfull. i didn't know this side of Sup Forums

i'm gonna go ahead and think about everything and sleep for a while.

you may have stopped a user from an heroing