Oh Christ, the yanks have appeared.

Get ready for a 'heritage' spam from these mongrelised 'europeans.'

Still waiting for my levantine qt.

Do u speak russian?

нeмнoгo

It's funny cause Lebs in Brasil are like jews in USA

нy знaчит ты тeпepь pycня
дoбpo пoжaлoвaть в pyccкий миp, пидapaхa

Lebs in Brazil are encouraging the destruction of Brazilian society?

White flags everywhere.

Now studying law at the University***

t.shitskin nikitka

Your uncle was assassinated?
How did that come about?

1/2 Пидopaхи. PySSня.

bump

Lebanese in Brazil have high ranks in society and in the government (their president is a leb)

How the fuck do you know your heritage this far. Don't tell me you also talk to your parents to find this stuff out. Couldn't cringe more.

Ok

knowing your great grandparents is considered "far"?

Not very exciting. There is more danish blood further back though. On both sides.

Nah, although we're involved in politics, we're not that powerful, and we have basically no relation with the media.

Had an argument with a sergeant in a random restaurant and got 2 bullets in his nape. The sergeant was probably drunk.

Although my family portray him as a hero and lovely man (he was that guy that everyone loved), he was a manwhore, ate pork and probably used to drink when no one was seeing, so there's a possibility he was drunk at that day to, but I don't ask those things to my family for obvious reasons.

>t. abo projecting

Lots of rape in the family uh?

sami scum

Fuck you

>parents dead
wew

i don't know my daddy :{

I was born in Hong Kong to parents who were born in Hong Kong. My grandparents were from the southern part of Mainland, China, mothertongue is Cantonese. That the furthest I know

I sometimes suspect that there might be mongolian in my father's family, because of his nose, and that he looks tall. My father's father was a jewel merchant, so they might have travelled a bit. My mother's father's family were all farmers. My father's family were tall and slim, and had pale skin for southerners (but definitely not snow white like Harbin. My mother's family is tan, short and short-limbed - a rice farmer's ideal body.

Fun Fact: My mother's father's home village later became famous for migrant prostitutes.

Considering that marital rape wasn't outlawed in New York till 1984, I think pretty much all of us have rape in relatively recent family history.

#thanksgivingicebreaker

im white i swear

youtube.com/watch?v=uhEpMJ3n_wU