Both at their maximum capacity and gear. Who the fuck wins?

Both at their maximum capacity and gear. Who the fuck wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJCtd1IxBqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Geralt

probably guts

Guts

Geralt

This is a tough one, but my vote goes to geralt, his arsenal is more diverse and guts relies mostly just on brute strenght.

nigga you wish

Guts would win, yet both would die

Easily Guts

GUTS. ALL. DAY. LONG.

Geralt
On potions he was fucking unstoppable.

Guts because the witcher fucking blows

Blood & Wine endgame Geralt is a fucking beast with mutations and potions.

none of you faggots provided an explanation behind your choices

Ok
See that big weeaboo sword on the guy on the left ?
The guy on the right is very fucking fast, end even fucking faster on potions.
Big weeaboo sword takes time to swing, by the time he has momentum he's headless because the witcher is much faster.

have you even seen how fast he can swing that shit in the games/anima/manga/whatever? His greatsword is like thor's hammer, impossible to use for anyone else, but he can swing that shit like it's nothing

guts no contest

Don't know the weeb faggot, but Geralt can actually swing his sword, weeby McNip couldn't if he tried

This. He also has a full auto crossbow and a cannon on his arm. Also he isn't a fag who needs potions to fight.

No I haven't I'm not a fucking weeabo to watch manga / anime

Don't know who the guy on the right is. Can someone tell me all his powers and skills?

Sounds like you don't know anything about Gutts, other then le big animu sword.

have you played dark soul?

Geralt wouldn't even be found under all that pussy he gets

youtube.com/watch?v=TJCtd1IxBqs
yeah, geralt is kill

Clearly you haven't seen the show but he can swing his sword surprisingly quick and take out 20 people with a single swing. Apparently butt boy can't do anything without his little potions.

Nope

this, his harem will protect him

Geralt would slap down yrden and fuck him up

>i play shitty vidya and am a massive faggot who doesnt know anything about berzerk

Fixd

you read manga you dense fuck

Guts can't win cuz he was on a boat for 7 years.

So youre a faggot

Just like we said

No you read fucking books, manga is mostly pictures not to strain weeaboo brain

okay i don't know a damn thing about the witcher, just how god modded can you get?
is it worth playing?

Faggot kill yourself was right, Geralt is a pussy.

Exactly what I was thinking.

>read images

Sure.

this game is so shit though, guts was NEVER this strong in anime or manga, they just made him that strong to make a dinasty warriors clone, not to mention other characters are insanelly OP as well

Are you for story over gameplay?

Lets see an unstoppable black knight capable of killing Lovecraftian abominations with haste that is immune to all pain and have a ridiculously huge amount of strength or a very skilled witch hunter

gee OP what a fair fight.

They become good friends, faggot.

>be Geralt
>use slowing spell (Yrden)
>Guts is slowed
>use Sword to hack him to bits

Probably

gameplay over story any day
game can have the most garbage story imaginable and i'll love it if it's fun enough to play

fucking kek

obviously, you haven't played any of the witcher games or know anything about it's lore. Geralt is not a witch hunter, he's a MONSTER hunter, and he killed just as many if not more lovecraftian abominations

if brute force was so essential I wonder why we use heads instead
and whats wrong with potions? everyone has different weapons
I have to admit that guts has more strenght, but other than that hes nothing and Geralt could easily dodge his swings .. so yeah my bet is on Geralt

will guts ever smile again?

>maximum capacity and gear.

IM SORRY I CANTY HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF AAAAAAARGGGHGHAGHAHH MURDERKILLRAPEFLAYEATKILLRAPEMUDER

I hate Eastern character design so much, it's why I don't watch anime or any of that gay shit

Not until he kills all the members of God Hand and Griffith

Then you will probably not like the series, the gameplay sucks.

he'll never smile again then

My sides hurt. And same.

made me lol

Poland is not from the West, mate.

the gameplay is fine, as long as you play on the highest difficulty, it requires good reaction speed

fuck off underage cancer

gtfo

this is exactly what is refering to

There's no actual point on that bald cunt's strenght other than "Because of yes"

>witcher games
nigga get back when you´ve read the books
geralt is literally protected by 4km thick plot armor and is more or less just a normal human

kys scum

Guts would do his God-mode Monster-Killer Demon-Lord-Skull-Suit shit and one shot that fool. It would be all over. It's magic.

have you even seen the world where guts lives literally everything is a lovecraftian abomination.

Gerald will get his shit pushed in right away.

>SHOULD SHOW GREAT LEADERSHIP

Clearly fucking westerns needing to be shilled and controled by an alpha

congratulations, you played yourself

>I'm proud of my weaboo autism

Anime is for children, grow up Kevin.

that would require him to step on it

im just waiting for the day ONE ends the series with saitama losing trolling the ENTIRE community to the depths of hades

anime is for manchild though
vidya is for children

you said "witch hunter" which shows you know fuck all

he said anime

>Monster Hunter

Dude, Guts goes up against Demi-gods before finishing breakfast. Guts is so much bullshit. He's not a game character, he's a manga character first and foremost, and he is practically fucking immortal considering he's basically been to hell and back and more shit than you can imagine without reading the manga.

>Anime is for children, grow up Kevin.
Oh this b8 again.

nigga wrong person i aint never called Geralt a witch hunter

Dropped in a box outside of both of their respective universes. Guts.

In Witcher universe. Guts.

In Berserk universe. Geralt.

>Gutz killed over 100 man in a night or less
>Survived the hand of god
>Wasnt born and raised with fucking mutagens
>Tfw gutz is the medieval version of batman (Self improvement wize)

this is not his world, it's just the astral plane he visits a few times. witcher and berserk worlds are almost the same

Geralt would obviously seduce him and fuck him to death. Geralt wins

I don't even know who Guts is tbh fam.

Guts far outclasses Geralt in speed, durability, strength and hitting power even without his berserker's armor. Geralt's swords would break with the first hit against the dragonslayer. Geralt's magical signs are also very weak compared to what Guts has faced before. So in a strait up fight, Guts will take this one 9/10 times.
Given prep time, I would give Geralt a 6/10 chance of winning, assuming he is able to dictate the time and location of the fight. Geralt is very good at preparing and adapting his strategy to perfectly combat any opponent, so via the use of poisons, hexes and potions there is probably a winning strategy available to him, given his expansive knowledge and combat experience.

i think there's a difference
saintama's strength is a joke that keeps the series running, its for the purpose of satire

explain why they'd lose in their own universe

kek

Geralt, the stone cold pimp.

explain?

Both are pure autism. I don't understand how so many people in here claim loud and proud that they watch anime or play games based on fantasy books.

>u know nothin bout berserk bro xd
>m-muh killing monsters

Guts hands down.
Geralta like captain america, basically at the peak of possible human condition and he still routinely struggles to kill shit like werewolves and the like.
Guts is a literal fucking monster who passed up geralts stats at age 16 in all categories. He's only gotten better since and he routinely kills shit like werewolves and demons literally every night until sunrise as just a matter of life.

Magic MIGHT help geralt a bit but you have to realize guts literally can't lose so long as he thinks he can't do to being 1/3 in the upper realm and therefore mind of matter yadda yadda broken weeb magic.
Tl;dr its just plain not a fair match up. Try something like geralt versus your low-tier marvel superhero or guts versus some other equally broken thing.

>not mentioning how shockful of arcane energy Guts is

in term of magic bullshit Guts and Geralt are more or less the same Geralts mutagen bullshit however is focused and pinpointed whereas Guts is just a fucking battery of raw power

nah, geralt is the batman here in all aspects, just because geralt is a mutant, doesn't mean he didn't have to work his ass off to improve himself

the injuries sustained during the battle would kill guts once the armors effect wears off

It wouldn't matter where they fought, Guts would win. Guts fights gargantuan eldritch abominations underwater, ffs. Against impossible odds.

Guts has also never had a game over screen, whereas everyone who plays Geralt has seen him die easily enough.

I'd say the guy carrying a fucking steel beam would probably win

you gotta be baiting, no way an autist of your level would be roaming this realm...
oh wait, this is Sup Forums after all

because anime is all about fighting, sexualized little girl, magic, fantasy, etc amirite?

>this is not his world, it's just the astral plane he visits a few times.
It don't change the fact that Geralt will get literally raped if he sets a foot in one of those places.

Yes.

Rest assured that you don't know what you are talking about and are simply reveling in ignorance.

Speed does not trump size and strength. Otherwise we wouldn't break boxing up into weight classes.

this guy