Got a girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. AMA

Got a girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. AMA
>pic related

I will tomorrow, but only if you post in this thread.

post tits of gf

Do you guys call yourselves a partners? Do you shave each others peach fuzz mustaches?

why don't you wash your face and address that white head on your nose you fucking slob?

Did you mean boyfriend because she looks like a dude.

Are you both mongoloids?

Congrats Op, he's cute

I do. It still comes up though.

Man that's the worst looking couple I've seen in a while.
Mate you could look semi-normal but with her on your arm you look like a couple of tards who escaped from their tard home.

I admit, the "fuzz" bothers me too. I don't think she's aware of it though, and I don't know a polite way of telling her.

kek

Kind of looks like an unkempt boxxy to me.

wy is her moustache better than yours

ugh. hey, at least the next one will be an improvement.

Might as well let her be the man now, she can already grow a better mustache than you anyway.

Nigga that's a man with tits.

Nah, I actually have to shave every three or so days. How do I break it to her that she's got to shave without being rude.

Look her straight in the eyes and tell her to shave that shit off.
Honesty goes along way, even if it is blunt.

Thank you. I guess that could work.

She would rather you tell her than everyone make fun of her behind her back, I would assume.

tell her "hey listen, I was just wondering if you could shave" easy as that

this

That's true.

>Get gf
>Talk about it on website full of autist spergs
>Follow shit advice
>Lose gf

I told my wife. I was pretty nervous but it had gotten way too bad. I pointed it out and she actually thanked me!

See you in a few weeks when you find out she's been dicking Jamal, because that is most assuredly the face of a cuck.

have her wax. if she shaves, the stubble will come back thick and she'll look like homer simpson.

KYS

lalala

You've obviously never lived with anyone other than your mother. Women care about what they look like, and if he is willingly letting her walk around like that without saying something he's an asshole. Besides, if they're already in a relationship, she will hold his opinion of her pretty high so she will do it to keep him happy. You'd know this if you ever left your mom's basement.

Seriously, the advice here is horrible.

Why do you have a bird nest on your head?

Why the girl's hair are greasy as fuck?

No, women do not like blunt and unkind 'advice' given to them by their boyfriend of three days in high school. You have to tread the line between direct and indirect, and do it nicely. Just going up to her one day and saying "You should shave your mustache, I find it unattractive." Is a terrible way to go about it.

And don't project your lifestyle on me.

She has a lovely mustache