GoT Battle Royale: Round 1

Who would win in a fight to the death?

The Mountain (Gregor Clegane) vs Khal Drogo?

Both prove to be lethal and fearsome warriors.

Assume both are in their prime and armed as they would prefer to be.

always bet on the mountain

Khal Drogo would lose because he's a cocky shit who thinks people who wear armor are cowards. Except his weapon wouldnt do fucking shit to Gregor and he'd get cleaved in half.

The mountain or Robert Stronk?

Mountain vs Night King

Who wins?

I think the armor would be the tipping point in The Mountain's favor. I'm a Drogo fanboy, but I just don't think it could happen by the show's depiction at least. Maybe the mountain would be so slow he couldn't touch drogo though.

Who knows

Mountain for sure.

Being Khal of the Dorthraki is not really a big deal at all. I think the Dorthraki are only scary to anyone because of their numbers, but they're mad unorganized and they get a new Khal within months.

So I really wonder if there's a Westerosi knight or even a trained noble from Essos who COULDN'T take Drogo.

>killed the mountain of his generation in a 1v1
>was considered to be the GOAT
>was dominating a 1v4 until a fucking shit frog stabbed him in the back after he was about ready to win

Daario vs Bronn?

Who was The Mountain of his generation? That Smiling Knight guy?

this is a good one. But I think Daario. They both fight the same way but Bronn has been shown to slip up, that slash from the Sand snakes would have killed him if he wasn't a sex machine.

Plus Daario has years of one on one fighting against arena opponents.

But you could also say if Bronn knew he was fighting Daario beforehand and knew the set up he'd probably have better odds since he's a better strategist.

Yes. Half the size but twice as mad with the same reputation and just as deadly but in the end it didn't matter as Dayne is just too good.

>open facebook
>everyone posting about how badass Sansa was and how she saved the day
>all she did was hold information that could've saved hundreds of lives and smile

Reminder that the book Mountain:

- lost to Loras
- got killed by the Red Viper
- got his ass kicked by Edmure and barely got away

so he's middling duelist at best and completely useless against anyone with a bit of finesse. Bronn would take him too were he not invested in better stuff at that point.

Meryn fucking trant probably couldn't. Could barely handle a little girl.

face it man, the show is just loose women medieval edition now

>open facebook
first mistake
>I open facebook
>Dont see shit about /got/ cause I block all the dumb mahfuckas I dont want to hear from
Block retards, retard.

The mountain's strength is too much for Bronn. The red viper spent god knows how long practicing specifically for that fight and loras best him in a joust cause he's a god tier horse rider. Just cause Rhaegar unhorsed Dayne and Selmy doesn't mean he will beat them in a duel. In fact he would get his shit pushed in. The only way 3 people who could beat the mountain by AGOT is Jaime, The Hound, and the red viper. Selmy could if he was younger but he's too old at this point.

Wait wait wait, fucking Edmure beat him?

I thought he was supposed to be ass.

Edmure beat his army, which turned out to ultimately be a fuck up as Robb had a plan to trap him or something

They probably wouldn't kill each other anyway.

They'd be talking the entire fight and decide to just go get drunk instead.

Edmure is actually a very competent military commander.

Fucking horrible strategist, though.

Could Chosen Undead beat The Mountain?

Samwell vs Bran?

>Now uncle let me tell you about this plan we haven't discussed with you beforehand

More like GRRM is a fucking retard

I don't know Edmure did get his shit pushed in hard by Jaime who defeated two riverland armies and seiged his castle but then Edmure did manage to defeat Tywin. You never know what you are going to get with him at command.

Karl vs that random assassin from episode 2?

Eventually.

Chosen undead beats fucking building sized fire demons and dragons.

They'd both piss themselves. Samwell because he's a coward, Bran because he has no bladder control.

'Sword of the morning'
Don't wear the sword of the morning

CU(ck) kills
>a big booty bitch
>a prepped bull
>2 twins both named gary
>mohammeds wife
>a victim of CVS
>the hottest grill
>a man with incredibly weak ankles
>biggie smalls and tupac
>my waifu
>a sissy
>big booty bitch again
>pupper
>we wuz kangs
>hot big booty bitch
>donald trump
>A
>FUCKING
>TREE
>a family of three
>a neat guy
>an old man who likes to read
>ashes

Mountain wins 8/10 drogo was too full of himself

Jaime is a pretty good commander there is no shame to losing to him. His two negatives were that he always leads from the front and will try to be the first into battle and he is arrogant which is what lead him into Robb's trap and by the 4th book he learned his lesson and honestly is one of the last few men around who I would trust to lead an army. He also can't lead from the front anymore which also works out for the better.

Jon Snow vs John McCain ?

Armoured giant versus the I Can't Believe He's Not A Mongol Khan?

Unarmoured big dude who uses a weapon without great reach against a skilled jouster?

Or on foot, where he has a major reach advantage?

Oberyn Martell was a goddamn genius and one of the best fighters of his generation. Khal Drogo was good at raiding and pillaging a bunch of terrified farmers.

The Mountain would BTFO him at least 9 times out of 10.

Bronn said he probably could though, it's just a much riskier fight that he would be gaining essentially nothing from.

the night king because he can use his ice powers

Bronn thinks he might be able to do it but thinking you can do something is different then actually doing it.

Loras only won the joust because his mare was in heat and he knew the mountains horse was not well disciplined. After the joust the mountain was moments away from killing Loras before the hound stepped in.

>in their prime

brans prime was when his legs still worked

There is a good chance that he would have beat him anyways as he also beat Jaime in joust before. He used a trick on Gregor but he is also a very talented rider.

But would he still have his greensight?

>reminder that Gregor is actually Joffrey

You should get a bracket & poll going.

My current understanding is that Sansa gamed it. She withheld information on purpose to get the result she wanted. The smaller force made Ramsay confident enough for a battle in the field. She's not a badass, though: she was being conniving snake. She knowingly risked Jon's life and sacrificed thousands in her scheme. But the Girl Power folks don't have the ability to think anything bad of her.