Help

Help.

I smoked weed on August 14th of this year, Took 2 or 3 bong rips. I have a drug test (urine), possibly on Friday. I should pass right? Am I worrying over nothing? All my friends say for a 1 time use, it shouldn't last more than a few days for a 1 time thing like that. Everywhere on the internet says that it won't last longer than a month, and at a maximum, 100 days in very EXTREME cases.

So I can pass, right?

get a friend to piss in a plastic bag then sneak it in

Drink lots of water, burn lots of fat and tale niacin the day of the drug test.

The only way to get clean pee after smoking is drink someone else's pee. If you drink enough clean pee, eventually it'll push all the bad pee out of your body, and replace it with clean pee.

Get a friend to piss in your ass then snaek it in

this may just work OP

You are fine. Piss test can go usually two weeks and ive never heard of one going back more than a month.

you can pass a piss test like 3 days after you stop smoking, as long as you dont smoke weed erryday

I get random drug tested all the time, i always beat it, they do it 3 times a month so its very high risk you just gotta be smart. One time smoking sesh wont be in your body for more than 3 days tops, i smoked heavily for 2 hours on a thursday and took a clean test the following wednesday, thats 6 days from heavy smoking. Let that be a sign of relief for you.

The only time you gotta wait like 3-6 weeks is if you smoke regularly. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, i speak from years of experience in drug tests

Guys. I need to know if 2.75 months is enough time for my body to cleanse itself. Not ways to try to cheat.

So I should be good? It's been nearly 3 months.

My buddy in the army smoked herb 5 months before a urinalysis and he pissed hot and got kicked out.

Don't risk it, OP. Sneak someone else's pee in, ask a friend or something they'll understand.

Bro, you are beyond good. Like to the point of over-kill.

Not who you replied to, but yes that is much more than enough

Weed stays in your system for 6 weeks typically if you're a heavy smoker. For a couple of bong rips, a weeks or two. You'll be fine

I call bullshit on this. This doesnt happen, idc what your friend told you.

Your buddy smoked every day and was too embarrassed to tell his friends the truth

Ok. Cool. Thanks.

Could go yearly, dont risk it

You're fine unless they are extracting your urine through your hair. That goes back a little farther

You're fine

You will pass. Once passed a urine test two days after smoking a shit ton of weed. Just make sure you piss your "middle" piss to the container meaning that you intentionally miss the first part, then piss to the container and make sure to miss your last pieces of urine and you are good to go.

Should be good dude, it's been over a month. Unless you're a fat fuck who never moves and doesn't drink water.

youre a faggot for even asking this.
dumb ass faggot.

you make me mad you bitch.

God this is dumb. Middle piss? Jesus you are retarded.

Don't worry.
You don't have to drink a lot of water or anything like that.

You will be 100% fine.

OP here. Why would it matter which "piss" goes in the cup?

I've actually been drinking Cran-apple for the last 3 weeks or so.

Just make sure its ur middle piss brah

Bro, even my piss would be clean after 3 months and ive been smoking everyday for 4 years

You smoked once or twice, way back in august. You've been clean for a while. The only time you really have to worry is if it's within a week or two after smoking. If you smoke heavily you should be clean after 2-3 weeks.

If you are within the period, use fruit pectin 4 hours before the test, which will helps scrub your urine clean, and make sure you urinate at least twice before the test. When you do take the test, tell them you're pee-shy and that you don't really feel like peeing, and sometimes they'll give you a quart of water to drink and have you wait a while, which will help dilute it. You can also exercise like a motherfucker (a marathon runner could feasibly test clean the day after smoking). Otherwise, you can store clean urine (either yours or a friends, just make sure that if that friend is female, it's not that time of the month because they can detect it) for a few days in the fridge or a few months by freezing it, and warm it up using a hand warmer or some other portable heat source. You'll be asked to remove all of your personal items, but if you keep it in a bladder under your clothes you should be fine.

They'll be looking for a cutoff level of 50 milligrams per deciliter of THC-COOH (the secondary metabolite of THC) and a temperature range of 95-100 degrees Celsius for the sample.

Bottom line is, you'll be fine, but if this is a repeating thing you may want to figure out a way to bring your levels down quick.

He saying piss with your middle cock bro, dont use your left or right one

AHAHAHA and you will be sloshing all over the doctors office

Ok. So after 3 months it should be Ok? Because for the past 3 weeks or so I've been drinking only Cran-apple and milk.

He's right, he's just phrasing it retardedly.

You'll be asked to go into a bathroom to pee in the cup, so start peeing into the toilet for a bit, then fill the cup, and then finish pissing into the toilet. Most of the metabolites are expelled at the beginning and end of the urine stream.