Male chastity thinking about buying one so my girl can lock up my dick while she is at work so I can't fap and have to...

Male chastity thinking about buying one so my girl can lock up my dick while she is at work so I can't fap and have to wait for her to come home to open it and fuck her anyone ever do this?

Yes

Why do this?

Awesome does it stop you from getting an erection totally?

So she has control over when I have pleasure because I'm a horny fuck and she never is

Pretty much, I'm a little smaller than it so I'll expand to fill the gap but that's it

I outta put my foot up your ass

Because I like it

Awesome how long do you where it for usually?

Also is your girl the only one who has a key

I actually have only had this one a week today. Wore it for a few days straight, then I just wore it a few more times one day at a time for a full day.

Both do, mine is for emergency

OK how is it wearing it all day does it bother you?is it uncomfortable? Can you still piss normal?

Also where did you buy it?

It's very comfortable, my only issue is putting it on sometimes because I'm excited. Other than that it's unbelievable. So nice. It's the Birdlocked Classic. Just Google birdlocked chastity. It was 177 shipped in 2 days to the US.

I know literally nothing about this stuff, but $177 sounds like a shit ton to spend on something like this.

Anyone else?

It is. But I think it's worth it. There are ebay knockoffs for less than 60 on ebay and Amazon. They'll get you started. This one is much better though

Who's idea was it yours or hers?

Mine

I'm going to poll the sissies on the other thread, they might know a cheap one that's still good.

I know of them. Check ebay and Amazon. Just search male chastity. There are cb-x knockoffs, birdlocked style, some holy trainer style. Bunch of metal ones. None of them fit that comfortably. They pinch, have sharp edges. Just a cheaper build quality. The silicone ones are better but sometimes allow you to get hard or harder than you would with poly or higher quality silicone.

Forgot about peeing, gotta sit down. First time I went at work I tried standing up and pissed all over the floor, toilet and pants. It sucked! Gotta sit. It's not bad though, just gotta kinda train yourself. It's kinda weird to sit and not shit though.

I can tell you're a beta faggot by the way you mentioned that your girl is the one with a job and you're a cuck NEET who waits for her to come home and peg your ass. Please fuck off and die idiot.

The concept still boggles my mind, but I get what you mean (at least in terms of quality and achieving a goal)

She works later than me faggot

>so I can't fap
are you mentally ill? how is a little padlock that you could cut off with scissors and wont even have to make a trip to home depot for actual bolt cutters going to stop someone that wants to fap from fapping?

man up and dont fap or wear some panties god damn limp fisted jizz monkey

I'm on my way to sex store to buy one will post progress

They won't sell them, more of an online thing

Do you mean that they don't have them, they aren't allowed to carry them, or they won't sell one to you?

Just bought it

I called them an told them it was for a bachelor party lol 50 bucks

Most stores just don't sell them. It's not popular enough. Maybe in larger cities at a specialty s&m type store.

Good luck, did you measure?

Nope only had 1 size but the rings are adjustable

I'm pretty sure that's just for play. Does it have a slot at the top?

I did, the problem is that its a long distance relationship, and we haven't seen each other for a few months now...

Haven't opened it yet on my way home but will post better pic when done what did your girl say about it when you got it?

Dam and she has only key?

Pussy

of course, its been hell, it was one of those with a standard padlock, after about thirty or so days and second time she told me she isn't able to get over here, I started learning how to pick locks, and i fucked up i was stuck with jammed padlock on my dick... i was this close to using axle grinder to get it off, but then i found out about the trick to pry it open with two endwrenches. I'll meet her in about four days (I hope) and I'm not sure how to tell her.

>Tfw when you want to jack off so much you try to learn a valuable life skill, but fail miserably, then think of a procedure so dangerous it might just be worth it...

Tell her it was an unrealistically long time, and, being a member of the male population, you had to get off

Use to use one on my trans ex. Used it up until her orchiectomy.

needless to say, the lock is done for and It wasn't about getting off, but it was one of the "full body" shits, (pic relevant but not the exact model) and while i can just tough it out and piss all over myself, the hygiene was THE real problem. Itching i could take, but when it started to hurt...

Kek'd

Just tell her that then. That's a pretty fuckin' valid reason

Cheap ones hurt

I think you are right.
after this ordeal, I'm not going to verify if the expensive ones are better or not.

I'm telling you they are, I've used both

It starts with chastity devices so you can't fap.
next thing you know you're watching her get fucked by three black guys and you've degenerated to the point where the only thing you're upset about is the fact you can't fap to it.

I'll take your word on it.

Here it is did I install it right?

That looks awful. Wax or something.

that looks pretty close to what I've worn. Have my advice and keep an extra spare key handy.
>mfw the memories

kys faggot.

>outta

Spread ass for me?

Holy balls, uh yeah looks right

if you start to get a boner in one of those things would it fucking hurt or what?

Kinda, but it goes away fairly soon since you aren't able to get fully hard

Fuck yeah. Thanks dude.

>that hemmorhoid
>those ugly balls with the blood blisters
>the three inch long ass hair
>the yellow tint on everything because of your shitty camera
I'm in love

What do you want to do with that pic?

Turns me on. Like to think about fucking men in chastity.

>might nut to it later

I don't remember Sup Forums being this gay 10 years ago p sure all this trap, chastity and fag shit is just complete fucking tumblr propaganda.

>tumblr propaganda.
Just accept that Sup Forums is ultra gay.