Germans, are you prepared to have a smaller economy than Great Britain? Are you ready to be Europe's No. 2?

Germans, are you prepared to have a smaller economy than Great Britain? Are you ready to be Europe's No. 2?

>says the guy that will probably die in the 2017 lettuce famine

Kek. I've diversified away from lettuce, I am invincible now

Are your banks really that bad?

This board made me realise, how hateful and insecure anglos are and also, that they have no sense of humor.

what are brits even exporting?

Lukewarm flavoured "beer" and lower class tobacco brands?

Thatcher fucked up your economy in ways you still can't even understand

maybe, this board, will make you realize, how to put, commata.

>tfw now Germany gets all the refugees

What about our aeging population? What about those future rocket scientists? Britain BTFO desu.

*licks lips*
Mmmm... saltier than I expected.

Why do you like being insulted?

Now guess where all the current account deficit shown in is going to?

That's right. UK is an economy based on creating artificial growth financed by current account deficits. Just like Spain previous to the crisis. Except that since the UK is richer, it is able to make the model continue for some years more. But at some point, you run out of credit.

It will make the final victory all the sweeter. I enjoy their obliviousness to the coming change.

Don't worry about the current account, it will start correcting itself gradually since Sterling dropped.

You have no chance against us

Wait, so it does bother you and makes you lust for revenge? Which you will have no part in delivering.

Weird place, Sup Forums.

Doesn't exactly bother me, I'm deliberately provoking it by making this thread. If it bothered me I wouldn't do that.

>Which you will have no part in delivering.
Not true, I'm part of the British economy, I generate economic activity which contributes to GDP and I pay taxes etc

So is the cow which does nothing but eat and piss all day.

Pretty sure cows don't pay taxes, Sven

>cows pay taxes in sweden
makes sense, abdul doesn't and there's no on else in sweden besides the cows

The gap is closing

... tick tock...
... tick tock...

Maybe try to fix your teeth, before you try to fix your economy.

How do you do it?

With difficulty

>Thatcher fucked up your economy in ways you still can't even understand
>blaming Maggie

What Thatcher did was a coup de grace. British industry was on life support and she pulled the plug because it wasn't going anywhere. If you want to blame anyone, blame Attlee and all those other post-war lefties that nationalized the lot of it and ran it to the ground.

Freedom aint free, it needs to be paid for with the blood of disgusting northerners who now live in such luxury they have upgraded their strawhuts to wood huts :DDD

you mean churchill. attlee was revving up the economy, cold war be damned.

Attlee's entire economic policy was asking America for free money and nationalising everything.

free money is often a nice policy. nationalizing stuff gives control over investments, so you can actually increase production. It doesn't always work, but it was the right time to be keynesian

attlee laid the fundations of post-war growth: took an economy spiraling out of control since 1944 and turned it around, setting a pattern of real GDP increase that would only stall for a moment in 1958 (harold macmillan's gabinet) and definitely in 1974 (wilson's government - of course the end of the dollar standard had a part). So I agree thatcher did not fuck the economy, just low and middle class britons.