This album is trash

this album is trash

if I were in can I would be embarrassed just to be associated with this pile of shit

SOLID WALL OF SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND

GONNA HEAR ELECTRIC MUSIC

desu if i was in can i'd just be glad that people remember us for the first 5 years of our career rather than everything else we ever did

>ALL YOU MEXICANS YOU MUST GO
>ALL YOU BAD FOLKS YOU MUST GO
i unironically love this verse

>tfw love we the people and would ironically vote trump if I am American

unironically*

i still believe this song is pro-nacionalism and anti-liberal even if others say its supposed to be ironic

Is there anything more annoying than millionaires acting like they are in touch with the social plight of the average Blackman

most people ignored the part that bit where they rap about some bitch rubbing one out while fantasizing equality for women and just went for the obvious FUCK DRUMPF verses, how did they get away with this in today's media?

OVA COUPLE POUND A WEED, AND A CUP OF DONOVAN
HMM, BRUK POCKET, FIND ANOTHER PLAN

seriously though they used that halleluwah sample so fucking badly

who is a millionaire? is this an album by 50 cent?

I unironically think this is their best album.

their first 2 were influential but it sounds pretty primitive in comparison. as for marauders, well this one simply has more variation, more bangerz, it's just more engaging all round

>still believing in net worth sites

regardless they have more money than any of us and are in no position to protest

>Muslims and gays
>boy we hate your ways

Such a strikingly bad lyric. You can hear the cogs turning. I quite like the song but it's kind of amazing how low standards are.

I don't get your logic

THE RAMEN NOODLE

They can still empathize with other black people though. Plus, affluent black people can still be targets of racial discrimination

>how did they get away with this in today's media?
> in today's media
exactly

Fucking gentrification, driving out the gays and bringing in all these metropolitan types with their traditional religious val-

the point is celebrities think that what they say is so fucking important and that all of us should listen to the cookie cutter bullshit that they post on twitter and say on tv despite the fact that no matter what happens they'll still be rich and living comfortably

A tribe called quest, one of the most successful and acclaimed rap groups of the 90s

I think part of the reason they do it is because their celebrity status already gives them a large platform, so they can spread information that they think is important with a sizable audience. Self-importance probably comes into play in some cases, but I think for black celebrities to talk about racial issues even if their odds of experiencing them are low is valid. They were once in a similar position

i wasn't really talking about it from a racial standpoint so yeah sure they have some validity in that aspect but they can fuck right off with telling me who to vote for

just because they have all the money in the world doesn't mean that everybody else should base their political views strictly on muh feewings

by hipsters maybe

What's wrong with one of the best albums of 2016?

I guess you can't win then. If you think something's important and then ignore it then that's pathetic - completely disregarding your own conclusions in a reflexive spasm of relativism. It's in the nature of important things that you talk about them, assuming you're wrong is much like assuming you're right.

but i'm not ignoring important things

i'm ignoring unimportant celebrity standpoints on important things

use some more big words and maybe you'll be right eventually