Name a better fast food sandwich, I dare you

Name a better fast food sandwich, I dare you

that is literally the worst thing I ever ate

Ate a doublicious from KFC the other day. Shit was cash.

How much does this cost?

I like that place but because it's always overcrowded with soccer mom's and well-to-do suburban folk I cannot stand to be there.

I thought id never finish

Thanks user

A shame they aren't open Sundays

The double quarter pounder with cheese is objectively their best burger

Some of the less appetizing ingredients include cellulose gum (which isn’t harmful, but can’t be digested by humans), Tertiary Butylhydroquinone (also called TBHQ, which the FDA limits to 1 gram per 5,000 grams in cooking), azodicarbonamide (the so-called yoga mat compound that the Environmental Working Group recommends removing from the food supply) and more than a teaspoon of sugar.

Almost any other sandwich is better. Fillet-o-fish has 101 total ingredients. Most are of no nutritional value and several of are toxicants.

Are you a cathylick or something? The fish sandwich was literally invented so that cathylick pagan faggots could still eat shitty fast food on Fridays without upsetting the antichrist/pope. Also, fish is not a veggie or a grain, therefore you papist fags are even more retarded than you think.

Hi McDonalds! How much are you paying for this free advertising?

mine is always packed to.

with exactly what you just described.

Now I know what I want for dindin

tree fiddy

I'll give her a try

anything.

I ate a quarter pounder with five patties once as a drunken joke.
I was regretting it for two days after.

I wish the sandwich looked like that.

Back in my day we didn't have fancy ketchup. We just had regular ketchup, except we just called it blood.

That stuff is liquid to begin with. When they "slow roast" it, it becomes solid.

She acknowledged it as ketchup though

Is it ketchup or blood? MAKE BETTER JOKES YOU DUMB SQUID CUNT