I asked a young Lady at a game, how she could vote for Trump, a “misogynist, a racist and a bigot”

I asked a young Lady at a game, how she could vote for Trump, a “misogynist, a racist and a bigot”.

Here is her answer:

Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.
Because Donald Trump has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.
Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.
Because he fought the West Palm Beach City Council to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.
Because he has raised wonderful children who have turned out to be outstanding, hard-working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.
Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.
Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinions, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?
Because I want a Supreme Court that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the administration. I have had enough with judges who are more like political activists than law enforcers.
Because I fear for my family’s safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues – which is a threat to our way of life.
Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.
Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because Trump is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
youtu.be/UbQUgf3tL1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw fuck yeah nigga

>implying you've ever talked to a girl who wasn't your mom, sister, or meemaw.

lying faggot!

>argued with wife over US election a couple times
>out of nowhere she brings up something about trump
>says he's a racist dick all the usual crap
>says something about him calling a foreign leader a bitch
>fucking snap and lay into her about how the fuck can a businessman succeed for decades and decades if his first order of business is to cuss at people for no reason whatsoever
>she tries to interject but i keep going, fucking yelling about how he was never such a goddamn scourge of the earth the whole time he was a TV star and celebrity in the public but the second he's against politicians he's satan incarnate
>go on a ten minute tirade about how fucking stupid people are to just eat up what their facebook feed throws at them and parrot it all without even reading the articles or seeing trump speak once
>she's totally fucking awed by how pissed i am
>tell her not to talk to me unless she's willing to discuss reality and not some fucking meth dream a journalist had
>quickly remind her that she fucked up our election by voting for gayboy and already regrets it so why the fuck should i listen to a word she says

>hasn't brought up anything political since

Big bang theory watching faggot

Cool propaganda. Nobody here votes, retard. Sup Forums is for anarchists and communists. Not mainstream media consuming retards.

ITT: Make Murica White Again

One Twothreefourfive Six Seveneight

What, really? I've seriously never watched that show. I don't watch TV at all.

Shitthatdidnthappen.txt

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>i dont watch tv at all
Alrighty then hurr durr

Worst shill ever

>hasn't brought up anything political since
She realized she married an autist. She's in the process of filing for divorce right now.

OP has a better memory than I do if he remember all that from asking someone a question.

I'm curious, do you actually think Trump will build the wall, and if he does, do you think he will get Mexico to pay for it, and not raise your taxes by 80% to pay for it?

Ik ben dan ook geen kankermongool zoals jij.

Het blijkt maar weer eens. En het is 'Ik ben als ook geen kankermongool zodan jou'.

>post nederhoeren homo

of course not that shit would never get through congress. it does let filthy illegal mexicans and other brown people spic nations know that they will no longer be tolerated though. also gives god emperor trump something to "compromise" on when he convinces congress to let him shoot illegals on site as an appeasement ffer

How the fuck would 8 billion dollars raise anyone's taxes 80%? The annual budget us 4 trillion dollars. I think we can make it work.

Israel and Hungarys walls stopped illegal immigration.

Using Israels wall as a per mile cost basis the Mexican border wall would cost about 8 billion.

Mexican illegals send about 24 billion back to Mexico every year in remittance fees, suspend these from illegal wages and such...and voila.

You have a Mexican paid wall.

Its definitely not going to be by 80%. I'm voting for Trump because hillary Clinton wishes to institute a not fly zone in Syria, there for overruling the Russian no fly zone there taking over 100,000 us troops to do so and enraging what has long been one of the most fragile relationships. Plus if you have ever paid attention to modern history you would understand that going to war with Russia statistically leads to destruction.

it would only cost about 8 billion, thats a fraction of what obama has spent during his term. its wouldnt make taxes higher at all

I'm not shilling shit. I really don't watch TV. And besides you'd have to watch it yourself to know and recognize quotes from it.

No she knows a man is better than whatever this this is which is you fag

Listen up faggots, Andrew Jackson and Trump are the exact same.

>opponent was much better qualified, tons of resume
>only stupid and/or poor vote for him bc his lack of resume became his strongest quality
>does whatever the fuck he wants
>general populous doesn't give a fuck
>shit tons of drama
>history looks back upon him and says holy shit this dude broke a lot of laws and was awful to minorities
>still slap his face on the 20 anyway
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF IF YOU DO NOT LEARN FROM MISTAKES FAGGOTS

This.

Donald trump has always been the scourge of the earth. He has made many many bad financial decisions and screwed many people over.

I'm not sure about statistical support, but Russia has spent the past maybe 10 years drilling its military for a defensive war against the West.

Look at their 2010 doctrine they released, it all focuses on America and Europe. With Iran and possibly China, it won't look good for us.

0/10 burn. Not even a blister.

>there for
>grammatically incompetent

The only good point made here is that war with Russia is a bad idea. Historically everyone who decides it's a good idea to invade Russia doesn't do it fast enough to win before winter, then the cold totally fucks the invading army, and finally Russia pushes back and wins

This.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
>In order to construct his signature Trump Tower, the builder first had to demolish the Bonwit Teller store, an architecturally beloved Art Deco edifice. The work had to be done fast, and so managers hired 200 undocumented Polish workers to tear it down, paying them substandard wages for backbreaking work—$5 per hour, when they were paid at all. The workers didn’t wear hard hats and often slept at the site. When the workers complained about their back pay, they were allegedly threatened with deportation.

Kill yourself.

Considering that a lot of the property he wants to build on is either privately owned or in a legal grey zone, probably not.

True. This election is Andrew Jackson vs Boss Tweed.

Speaking of Trump and China youtu.be/UbQUgf3tL1U

Holy fuck that's some cringe shit right there

You Trump shills would be better served targeting areas on the internet that Floridians frequent. He's on the verge of losing there and all of his paths to an electoral college win depend on a win in Florida. Right now 28% of Registered Republicans have defected and voted early for Clinton. That number won't hold but even if it gets cut in half that's devastating considering that only 8% of early Democrat voters have broken ranks to vote early for Trump.

>cousin fucking
>shotgun wedding

I'm from the deep South too. I know exactly how you subhuman trailer niggers are. Your wife's black nigger boyfriend she has on the side told her to say all that stuff.

Source for good early voting exit poll data?

That doesn't mean you get $24B butt wipe. That means we lose that much in taxable income. Plus illegals don't get SSN payments.

>>>This really happened guis, I'm so cereal right now.

#0000FF Don't mind me I'm just seeing if ascii color codes work on this board

Apparently not

Copy/pasta faggot.

Nice thumbnail.

You could kill yourself.

Either this is some really brilliant bait, or you are one of the dumbest post-summerfags of all time.

Just because an opinion is flawed, doesn't make chimping out like a child a valid response.
Apologize to your wife for being an autist, and explain more calmly all the point you just made. No one ever changed someone else's mind through yelling.

There was an attempt.
Autism: proven.

Kill yourself. You act as if the majority of American voters aren't already voting based on emotional manipulation and drama. The great thing about democracy is that when the leader fucks up the country, it's because its own people blindly put them in power.

If they want to do that, let them. Idiocy NEEDS to die, and to vote that way is a problem that solves itself. America's ego has been growing far too large as it becomes increasingly opposed to logic and reason, its time for it to burst.

We pay their medical bills for starters. Do you even understand what the word ILLEGAL actually means?