Any thoughts on the art of the self suck??

Any thoughts on the art of the self suck??

Can anyone do it and what techniques can I use to get better at it?

It's easy just do streatches and work up to it, also best position is pic related. It works better if you have a big dick

bump because I'm desperate

I love the method in the picture, I have really long legs so I never seem to be able to position myself correctly when using the method youv'e shown

I use to could do it before I gained a lot of weight. I'm lucky. My back is naturally more flexible forward than backward. When I was doing it I could get the tip and some shaft in my mouth but it was never comfortable or pleasuring

I also have long legs but if you get closer to the wall you can just bend at the knee and point the upwards. Don't have a pic to show

I used to be able to when I was a teenager.

Do a lot of stretching. Sit with your legs straight out in front of you, lean forward and reach for your toes until you're bent in half, repeat for about half an hour. 2 sessions a day should be good.

As for which position to use when you're ready to try, lay on your back with your head proped up slightly by a pillow or something soft. My your legs over your head, almost like you're trying to do a handstand but keep going until your dick is over your face.

Don't force it. If you can't reach it yet just keep doing the stretches. Eventually you should be able to at least lick the tip. Even after you've had some success keep doing the stretches actually.

Don't be fat.

Good luck.

It's like trying to tickle yourself - shit doesn't work.
Even if you're into sucking dick, it's not very comfy.

My question is, if you do succeed, do you cum in your own mouth? And if so do you swallow?

>does sucking your own dick make you a faggot or is it masturbation?

>trips

Nah Im not fat, 6ft 5 skinny, I can get most of the head in but I never seem to be able to stay down for long enough to make it pleasurable which is why Im looking for varying technique

>be 29 now
>started to try self suck when i was 12
>basically stretched my head toward groin few times a day
>inch (cm) by inch (cm), I got closer
>when I was 13 i finally had my first orgasm, accidentally tasted cum and liked it
>by 14 i could get my throat on the head of my cock
>i kept getting better and following swallowed the tip of my cock
>used to cum like this all the time
>finally got bored of it
>now it's just easier to do it by hand

>shit was cash
>imagine how good a blowjob can be...
>now imagine be able to do it yourself just the way you like it and be able to time everything perfectly
>I can still do it and I will today

I always did. But, I like dick, so there's that. I'd say try it at least once.

Its self pleasure so no faggotry involved and of course you cum in your mouth faggot

If everyone could do it, they would so I wouldn't call it gay I personally take it out as I'm going to cum and aim it away like to the side of me

>No faggotry involved
Literally one of the two anons who said they have done it are queer, the other is probably a closet faggot.

>squirting on your own face "accidentally" to see what it feels like isn't th gayest thing you can do in life

>ignoring the most alpha self masturbation technique

Jacking off is just giving yourself a handjob, so why is giving yourself a blowjob worse?

That's what the stretches are for. It takes a while to see any benefit but it's totally worth it imo.

I can do this aswell its super easy although don't try it, it messes your insides up

I don't squirt it on my face is aim it away i used to just let it out in my mouth but cum tastes like shit

This is literally the only reason I would want a portal gun

some people are afraid of touching themselves, even when they are in complete privacy.
those are the real sad ones, and many of them are sheeple.

I suppose so, going to start hitting the stretching regime hard then

Always wanted to try that too but as far as I know you can only do it if you have a really big dick.

Kek

If I had one of those I'd probably use it for this and just never leave my house.

Surprisingly you don't, anything about 5" and above can manage I'd say. Just get semi hard twist your dick around and insert simples

6' here. Tried many times but could never manage it.

Sucks man, whats stopping you?

not being morbidly obese helps.

Just figured I'd never pull it off ang gave up.