>SHE SUCK THAT DICK LIKE OLIVE
>I EAT HER ASS LIKE SHE FROM PARIS
>I SKIPPYABIZZYADIZZY SKRRRT
>GGGGGGRAAAAAA XD
>nu males call this "genius" and "boundary pushing"

Other urls found in this thread:

thebookofthug.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Give me a second I I need to get my story straight. My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state."

White """"music""""

cuz nu males have shit taste. Young thug is a pretty good litmus test in that regard to see how fucking bad it is though.

> muh sad
> muh love
> muh lyrics

Lil Yachty is worse

you cant spell rap without crap

what do u have against FUN maaaaaaaaaan

>needs to remind everyone he is actively having sex in the tracks
we sure would forget otherwise

you just need to turn your brain off and do a bunch of drugs duuuude

Only good Young Thug track is Harambe

"boundary pushing", doesn't mean it's good, it means it's weird and other people are following him
it's boundary pushing, but it's crap

his voice sounds cool and he does cool things with his voice

I'm what you would consider a nu-male and I dont like young thug

I think it's really more of a case of alt-right autists making threads about how much they hate rap EVERY GODDAMN DAY.

he's riding the best beats in the game right now and maybe some of the best hip-hop beats in history. trap is the most rhythmically complex/ interesting style of hip-hop and thugger is able to ride them. producers have a ton of room to work with I'm gonna continue to support it and won't let "low quality" lyrics stop me. maybe if backpack rappers and those rappers that focus more on lyrics didn't just come off as pseudo intellectuals rapping about shit they think is much more important than it actually is - it's cringe inducing - these rappers should be pissed that trap is blowing up the way it is hopefully crisis precipitates change and they learn how to ride more complex beats or better their lyrical content.

the lyrics literally don't matter. it's like modernized james brown

Get an education

thebookofthug.com/

trap beats are pretty noisy if you're fond of texture in your music, i don't see why you wouldn't be able to enjoy trap their vocals often acts as just another layer to an already pretty dense/noisy beat. Plus the percussion on trap rap beats are nutty

>the lyrics literally don't matter.
yeah they really don't. but, having said that, the "lack of quality" in their lyrics isn't even that bad in my opinion they're often pretty humorous, something very common to hip-hop since its birth, or surprisingly witty for the subject matter

I don't think I've ever met a communist that was truly at peace with themselves. In my experience, they all seem to have severe emotional problems.

water is wet