Sup Forums I fucked up...

Sup Forums I fucked up. The other day I was in class and I got a boner but I didn't wash that morning so I know everyone could smell it. I might have to transfer out after this semester since there's only 100 people in my major.

I have two options but you have to be above 18 and for the other 21. How old are you?

I'm sure your overreacting. You will be fine. Idk how anyone leaves the house without showering. You need to shower at least once every 24 hours.

I washed the day before but not that morning. I woke up late and didn't have enough time. I know the girls smelled it. I wanted to apologize but I left as soon as it happened. Do you think I should email them?

>everyone could smell your boner
Sounds like you have an entirely different problem, newfriend.

Ok, at the age of 21 you can buy a handgun. As long as you don't have a mental illness or a criminal record. Step 1 buy liquor of choice and down the whole bottle. Step 2 with your newly purchsed handgun shoot yourself into Oblivion. Or Sovngarde or whatever.

wtf your some kind of anial that sprays stink out of the dick? shut up and grow man.maybe you made them wet with your sex odor.

wtf are you talking about. I just didnt wash that morning so the girls could smell it when i got a boner. it doesnt happen everyday

hahaha. No way this is real. Cool story though, I lol'd.

live in ny so no

dont woprry idiot.boners dont smell bad.there are people who dont was for months and dotn stink bitch.

Lmao is this a real thing with uncut fags?

Im cut and never....ever had this issure.

no its the same for everyone

i dont know what to do. i was thinking of emailing them to apologize

yes they do if you dont wash

Why would the smell of your penis increase if you had an erection?

its the same for all guys. did you never leave the house before you washed? i usually have time to in the bathroom at school if i forget though.

because thats how dicks work duh

damn... well then...Jump off building

No, no they do not. You don't go "hey bill can you smell Petes boner?" "Yeah dude totally gross"

Unless you have extreme fish penis then you sort of deserve it.

dude all girls can smell it. if its real bad then guys might be able to but girls can totally smell it

Dear classmates,

I just wanted to apologise for my dick smelling the other day in class. Yes, what you smelled that day was my 1 day unwashed dick. Thank your for understanding and apologies again. See you in class tomorrow (this time I'll wash my dick I promise)!

Kind Regards,

Pepe

No they can't, think how many girls would know they are about to get raped,
*sniff sniff* "smells like a boner nearby, better keep cautious"

Girls can't smell Boners.

Wash your penis.

yes they can if you dont wash. thats why they always know if you get a boner after the gym

Wtf Is happening

Bc all girls know you can smell a post gym boner.

holy shit this pls

>Smell your boner
>smell boner
>smell
>boner
What kind of skunk ape dick do you even have

Boners smell? I'm confused.

I was thinking about something less detailed but something close to that. im not sure if they saw it too when i left. i know the girls smelled it though

how is no one else aware of this?

cause theyre all underage faggots that have unripened dick scent profiles

You only smell when you get a boner? Or your boner smells different? I'm lost here

Sorry to be the one to break this to you, but we smell your junk EVERY DAY. The entire school hates you. Please drop out.

Do this, and go back to class waving around the freshest smelling boner you can, so they know you're a man of your word.

If this real...which it isn't, but if you ever mention this to them in any fashion you will become a pariah amongst your peers in your major

>This whole thread
Oh, I'm laffin

You should absolutely email them. Just explain what happened and apologize. I'm sure they'll understand.

He should also stuff a few tic tacs in his dickhole, for that clean, minty fresh feeling.

what do you mean?
I think im gonna send them one now so its not too weird tomorrow

>but I didn't wash that morning so I know everyone could smell it.

You should do it and post it here too

What do you think?

You gotta tell them what it was just so they know it's not a constant thing

You also nee to mention that it was not your fault that your penis got erect from thinking about them all sucking your cock. Apologies are worthless if they are not sincere.

I got a boner at my job in the quarry yesterday and everyone heard it. Now im facing life in prison for mu loud boner fuck what should I do?

uh oh

maximum KEK

can you post the whole shot of your inbox? just need to understand the whole context. also, your message wasnt vague that the scent was coming from your dick boner, right?

Top zozzle

It seems that quite a few people are upset

I'll post if I get more
and seewhat i sent

What do you mean, everyone could smell your boner?

post some of your classmates' responses? surely they can understand... at least the guys

toasting in potentially epic bread

Hilarious!

Kekasaurus

Since there's some confusion in this thread, I will lay down the law:
>uncut smegma dick cheese odor
rancid as fuck

>standard unwashed vinegary balls smell
women secretly love this and the ones that dont are dykes

cmon OP you stinkycock faggot post more

I love you

Can you post their responses?

Rodrigo is a jerk. he probably has a smellier dick than you

i dont know why everyone i so mean when i just wanna say sorry

>email them

Only Sup Forums could make bait this autistic
10/10 would lol again

who the fuck can smell boners? are you saying that whenver you get a boner, you can smell it? what does it smell like?

good lord this is fascinating

You have to be one of the biggest autist's I've ever come across on b.

Normal dicks don't smell enough from one day of not showering unless you have some sort of medical condition.

And emailing a list of random people is just retarded. Most won't even know what you are talking about.
You do realise people are going to be pointing at laughing at you for the rest of the time you're there.

>Does your boner smell if you are not mutilated as a child
Use your brain, you absolute retard. Of course it doesn't,

Welcome new friend

What are you talking about? all boners smell if you haven't washed. The polite thing to do is apologize. I commend OP

You must follow up and let everyone know it was your spunktrumpet making the smell, they are probably assuming it was some sort of body odor which they can't remember, and they all think you are crazy.
If you don't correct this error, everyone will always think of you as "that weird kid who sent the email".

OP, could you take a picture of your computer screen with a timestamp and the inbox pulled up? I'm going to need this to help you with your problem

I get it mayne, like you cum all over yourself and apologize to yourself profusely, but your dick is pooled in your cum and you just close up shop and put the pants right back on.
Overnight, your snowcovered crotch solidifies, and when the mountain erupts in class and you get a boner, BAM everyone can smell yo dick.

post more responses op

Emailing them is possibly one of the worst options. Please don't be that autistic.

let the man apologise for his actions

How are you do sure that they smelt it

yes, definitely email them about your smelly boner. girls really appreciate honesty.

autism is strong in this one.

Top kek

>Someone screenshot this shit
>C
>R
>E
>E
>N
>S
>H
>O
>T

You are a socially impaired fuckwit. How could you think it was a good idea to apologise for that.

just out of curiosity, how many people did you email?

>cut dick off
>mail it in small pieces to all students
>express love for them
>???
>profit

The fact that every girl knew the smell was coming from your boner is unique in its own sort of way. Embrace it.

Here's how you handle this situation in the future:
Just jerk off in the middle of class. Sure, some people might be grossed out, but ultimately you'll earn their respect.