Whatsup Sup Forums Captn...

Whatsup Sup Forums Captn.Heroin is back to answer any and all questions reguarding opiates/opioids for your viewing pleasure

Also general opiate/opioid descussion

Why are you such a failure?

How addicting is it really?

how sad is your life?

Sex or heroin?

pics while you're shooting this shit through your veins

How long until you OD from accidentally mainlining Fentanyl?

>this

OP must be nodding off ..

Not as addicting as plowing your mom

Inject piss

Typical junkie. Never finish what they start.

Fuck off junkie nigger , go die of overdose elsewhere

Hey sorry guys i got alittle distracted

I was born that way

Very much so. There was a time in my life when heroin trumped all. But ive came along way

I have 0.1 of what I think is heroin here wat do? Don't wanna be smoking God knows what else or od

Why don't you know how to abbreviate captain?

Its actually pretty sad right now. Im goin through a rough divorce with the wife. And yes, i lost her due to my heroin use

Not Op, but because HEROIN.

Hmm how does it taste? It should be bitter and smell like a sharpie

A friend of mine recently fell into coma after an overdose, he survived but paralyzed in both legs

That was a mistake. Please forgive me it will never happen again sempai

If you chose heroin over your marriage, you should be happy that you got what you wanted. Congrats!

Its little grey/brown slightly crumbly rocks that smell like vinegar

Heroin 100%

is op here? why no more pics?

Could be any day now i suppose...

Yeeee boy waiting on my dope guy to roll on by think I'll hang in this thread till then.
>I've only ever lived on the west coast.
>always tar or scramble never powder.
It's not better r..right?

Okay, now give er alittle taste. Dont be shy user

Why not try ibogaine to kick the H habit.

Fuck man im sorry to hear that. Its happens to the best of us. Is he happy to still be alive or does he just want to an hero because of his legs?

Again, eww....hiv/aids on the way. Regardless if you shared or not the needle. Quit it, bruv. Nothing cool about this drug.

Have you ever smoked straight opium?

In my opinion theres nothin better than good ol east cost powder baby. I had some this morning that fuckin hit

Idk he suffered slight brain damage and is weirder than he used to be, just saying hope you get off that shit, I was addicted to prescription pills, ( opium ) painkillers for a while as well, just get help

Nah not gonna waste it got tinfoil and tp tube ready to smoke how much to start with?

Im sad to report thay my bag is empty right now user. But i have some oxys im gonna inject here shortly

I know I just like to pretend Washington doesn't suck as much as it did.

Because i love injecting heroin pointblankperiod no better feeling found on this miserable earth. Im trying to keep my habit under control right now. Only gonna use once or twice a week. This will keep away some of those nasty lil consequences that fuck my life all to hekl

If your not injecting then your wasting bro. Unless your able to properly chase the dragon. Do you have the skill?

Fuckin A. I heard Portlands black tar is fuckin hittin right now tho. Word from some of my junkie correspondents out there

Lol, you'd be the first junkie that plan ever worked for.

How do I chase the dragon? And it's not wasting it at first right cos I have no tolerance smoking the whole 0.1 would kill me?

Well im glad he pulled through. Ive personally seen a few people go out and not make it back. Pic related was my friend Rob B. He died this time last year. I miss him like crazy man.

How do you think your friends and family will feel when you're found dead with a needle in your arm?

They would be absolutely devastated. But, ive developed a fool proof method for getting high that is guaranteed not to kill you unless your literally fucking retarded. Would you all like to learn the technique?

Woa no bud your gonna wanna put the whole point on the foil. Maybe post a pic so i can see what your workin with. I wanna make sure that its actually only a point before i suggest you smoke the whole thing

My friends brother od'd on junk that was way more pure than he'd been used to. He did his normal amount but wasn't prepared for how intense it would be, slipped into a coma, and died in the ambulance.

Well im not your average junkie m8.

It's only a 3 hour drive maybe I'll treat myself.
The shit I've gotten here is really really good at 120 a g tho...so ouch.
But weed is 25 and eighth tho

How long was he using for? He looks pretty sober in that photo.

Lucky

Thats terrible man. Hearing about all these people is heartbreaking. But thats why i love starting these threads. So we can remember those weve lost. Have a short 1p second moment of silence when you read this bros. This is for all the family members and friends that have been lost to this terrible disease. May their souls rest eternal in peace

Imabout to head up from HumCo in CA and find me an oz.

have you done mdma? I've heard heroin is the best feeling ever, but only done mdma+weed, what's it like compared to that? or weed?

Damn i hope its good at 120 a g. But when it comes to the dirty D, quality always over quanity. A good G on the eastcoast will go for between 80- 100$

Way different

I describe it like this: Molly makes me happy. Heroin makes me not know what sadness is.

He was clean in this picture, and thats how i prefer to remember him

Does anyone on the east coast do tar?
We got #4 all day long at $40 a bun up in NJ.

Yo how good is this game?

Goddamn my man is strapped. How much do 0zs go for in that area?

what's a $10/20 bag weigh? round here you get them in £10 bags, like $10bags, always wondered how much that was. It's the equivalent of a 1/8th weed. Prob dirty and mixed like hell but still cheap

Do you really get addicted by trying it once?

1 melt powder into blob
2 fold foil on dotted line
3 hold foil on downward angle and heat underneath while sucking on tube
4 profit

Oldhead here. Shot dope from 93 to 2003. kicked cold turkey and never touched it again. Habit was at 1.6 grams or 16 bags a day of Philly H. 13 years without and I don't miss it at all.

Its the cptn here
Yes i have alot of experience with mdma. They are both very euphoric but totally different highs. Mdma is a very stimulating high, opposed to heroin being a very sedating high. But, heroin can also be stimulating at the same time as it triggers a mass production of dopamine which gives you an overall feeling of well being. You will sometimes become energized right after a shot

i'd like to know that too. imo, if you abuse alcohol and weed etc, then yeah you might do, hence why I'll never try that shit got too much of an addictive personality. I think if your clean then a one time hit should be ok

Are you trying to kill me just smoked 0.01 and I'm fucked gonna enjoy the nod now.

Not many people do. We prefer to inject powder as it much easier on the veins. Tar completely destroys your veins over time. Tar should really only be smoked IMO

day 4 no heroin, thank god for dxm, thank god for those 2mg suboxone on the first 3 days. quitting heroin is easy nowadays.

Why are you glorifying your addiction?
More like captain dumb ass.

>"Hi I'm OP and I'm proud to be a junkie"

It would be better if you could actually catch the dragin

irish dopefiend here, shot .3 of seriously good #3 for breakfast, chasing .3 on foil now

The feeling of .3g of heroin coursing through my veins tops any other feeling going.. better than the best sex, the only thing better is adding cocaine to the shot

Personally, I don't find heroin fun until I've done it for a few days.
I like it when I "need" it. But the first couple stamps don't do much for me:

A 10$ bag on the east cost should around .1 grams (1/10th of a gram)

Hell ye boi do it large homie.
I like to think it's good but it gets me high off a little bit and for hours so maybe.
I smoke it I am a pro with foil imo but I can't get over that taste it's horrid.

What do you do for money?

NJ
1.2g for $40

Forgot pic, that's 0.3g of amazing quality #3 heroin

I love that filthy, foul taste.

I work, I sell weed, I get by :)

Can you reuse the needle? How are you positive you won't inject an air bubble

NJ... You copping in Newark?

Well you have to keep in mind that they're are 2 sides to addiction. Psychological and physical. Physical addiction to heroin could take up to a week straight of regular use (regular being 3 sessions a day). Psychological addiction could very well take over after just one use, depending on the individual

So by trying it once you're not about to become physically addicted?

that's a myth, air wont kill you, not in the quantity in a syringe bubble!

Hell no.
Patterson

no offense I hope I don't ever get to that stage because I think it's hard to conform to a normal life after that, but saying that I completely understand the feeling and mentality that feeling you keep chasing nothing else feels the same

depends on the mental fortitude of the person but on average one use WON'T cause addiction

Well thats great pops, but thats just you. Everyone is affected differently by physical addiction. Some people can walk away from it at any time. And some people (like myself) get sick as a fucking dog

No
But it's risky
I personally don't understand how people get addicted to cocaine...but it happens

Heroin and opiates are tricky though. Humans have been doing them forever. They can seduce you and suck you in over time, hooking you an ducking your life up before you realize it's a bad thing.

Well you have to keep in mind that they're are 2 sides to addiction. Psychological and physical. Physical addiction to heroin could take up to a week straight of regular use (regular being 3 sessions a day). Psychological addiction could very well take over after just one use, depending on the individual

none taken, tbh I am on methadone maintenance for my addiction (mainly to never feel sick again lol) I conform to a normal life, have a normal job, have a sober loving gf (who doesn't know i am using heroin again, let alone injecting..)

Glad to hear it, godspeed user

That must be a weird relationship.
I could never be able to hide that from my gf. She would just know something was up.

Hmm... Never did dope from Patterson. I made the mistake of buying it in Plainfield once when I was on that side of the Hudson. If I had to get it in NJ, I'd always get it from Newark but that was years ago so I have no idea what it's like now.

You can re use a needle until the point breaks off if you have to. Just hope she doesnt break off in your arm. Thats always an awkward hospital visit

That looks fuckin great user.
>Cptns seal of approval

it's a great relationship lol, we don't life together at the moment so it's not hard to hide, and if she does notice somethings up i just say it's my methadone lol