New New Celeb Thread

New New Celeb Thread

pls post more of her!
shes so licklable

Demand Elle feet on my lap.

would lick her pits/10

Alexa Bliss makes me so goddamn hard.

definitely

Jeez terrible rendition of the character. Some of the worst I've seen. Ugly face also, and this is supposed to be a celeb? Never heard of her. You should delete the thread and start over fag.

God
Once upon a time she was hot

She still is.

would love her sweaty feet in my face

put a bra on, woman.

she is not going to age well.

who is this guy?

Same user..
Right after her work out.

forget about her figure...she is utterly unelegant in the way she moves. which is probably why her body looks like that.

...because she doesn't know how to use it.

mmmm
still warm and salty

You know it..
Would love to go out walking with her just so they smell and taste amazing.

So you'd pass on fucking her, then?

Would love to take a shit in that mouth

Yes, I'm not attracted to her at all. I'd rather bang a hot prostitute who didn't get a botched nose job.

after you take a shit in her mouth, i'll fuck her mouth hard while it's full of your shit

I have to disagree with you. I still think she's a babe, but I have to give you props for being honest and for not acting all autistic about it, like so many on these threads when somebody dosen't have the same opinion that they have.

Those lips though.

lost gallons of cum to her over the years

Back when she was cute...

elle feet in lap, while elle butt is on my face

Man, she's so fucking cute. I want to destroy her.

Sure, why not?

She is pretty cute, but please don't destroy her..

i want to sniff her panties

So wish that was real.....

That's pretty lewd user...

She's the perfect kind of girl to be nasty with.

i bet they smell fantastic

Why do you think that?
user...

Good fake, but it only makes me wish that she actually did a nude shoot back then.....

She's tiny, so she's easy to handle. Also, she has a perfect face for watching her reactions when manhandled.

Why are you so lewd...?
Kenzie is too cute...

Biology, I guess. Sorry.

Lewd biology...

exactly...now she's a bit of a slightly overfilled tube sausage

You can't say that's not the perfect face for a facial and some spit, tho.

>blissfags trying this hard

I am not saying anything lewd about Mackenzie here..

>the resident pedo /celeb threads

>here
We were cast out from Sup Forums. We deserve a space.

Never was on Sup Forums tbh.
Yes, not here.

that's just sad, also could you pick an uglier child?

Post her feet please!

Mhhh... Camren. Perfection

Posting shit like this is why your parents don't invite you to thanksgiving anymore.

>mfw i'll never smoke some good kush and drink alcohol with the perfect maisie williams and have her seduce me in a girl scout outfit pretending to sell me some keebler peanut butter fudge cookies which after sex we'll get the munchies and chow down on afterwards.

any qt qtier than lavren?

So who is the best British slut anons?

are you sure?

Yes I am sure.

HNNNNNG

M-My m-mistress' tarantula o-outburst m-made m-me r-roll up into a little s-sissy b-ball... Chloe g-g-gave m-me all sorts of half kicks and p-punches, s-s-scratches, f-finger and toes s-stomps; sh-she s-said i-it w-was a-a bad d-day for her from th-the g-g-get go... She w-woke up in the morning, took one l-l-look at me, said I looked like th-the Elephant Man and shouted at me to prepare h-her b-breakfast... Th-Then she g-got m-mad b-because I-I d-didn't get h-her eggs j-just the way she wanted it... She s-said the f-final straw w-was when I-I asked h-her t-to g-go to the mall because I know it takes h-her a good two hours of p-preparation... She u-usually always w-wants t-to be given a full d-days advanced n-notice... She s-said all o-of this w-was too m-much f-for one s-sissy to get away w-with in a single d-day... As she w-was weighing i-in on m-me s-some more she r-reminded m-me h-her m-mother and father w-wanted h-her to leave m-me... They d-do not approve o-of me because they f-feel I-I'm j-just sponging o-off of her... She s-says her f-father d-doesn't even t-talk to her anymore b-because o-of m-me... She g-gave u-up a lot f-for me and d-doesn't take k-kindly t-to any l-lack of affection shown h-her...

Clawie has blowjob lips

What a goddess.