Alright let's shake things up a bit

Alright let's shake things up a bit.

Virgin anons ask questions about sex and how to get laid, anons with experience awnser.

What do you want to know?

I'll start.

How long does it usually take from meeting a Grill to having sex with her?

Depends if she's a prostitute or a 'normal' woman.

OK. How to get laid

Normal women. But sure prostitues as well

2 dates. 3 max.
when you're not with them, don't call or txt first
tell them early that you like them then act like you just don't care (repeat until they crack)

Can be different. Some take days, some take weeks, some months. Just depends on the person. I personally don't play the months game but I'll play the weeks game. The days game is just something you hit and quit until she figures out what you're doing. I'm sure there are exceptions to the days girls but in my experience they are the ones that'll pack up and ride the next dick at the first sign of anything.

No idea; I've only fucked prostitutes. All women are whores anyway; the only difference is *when* you're paying.

Any differences between races in terms of pussy/tightness?

Take a shower, don't be fat.

user female w/ experience here. Girls can be any where from a one night stand to crazy and addicted because of what the dick did. Lol typically you can get in a girl in bed in 1-3 nights if you know how to keep a conversation.

It doesn't hurt to hit them up first here and there. Just don't text them more than twice in a row without a response.

True that

It's a numbers game. If you go out every night for a week and talk to every girl you see you'll eventually get one that's dtf. It's easy.

What type of shit is usually said to get women to that stage? What usually works the most? Just straight up asking for sex or waiting until she offers it/starts it?

bump

How do u get a girlfriend wih no social skills or get laid without a girlfriend with no social skills

I know this is pretty true, I have somehow managed to find every tease or prude on this planet. It's like a fucking curse. I've gotten a few easy though.

Can't answer the first part, but as for the second you can always pay for it. Enjoy craigslist/backpage

1.Lower your standards or fix your shit
2. Hookers or Drunk Sluts.

>What type of shit is usually said to get women to that stage? What usually works the most? Just straight up asking for sex or waiting until she offers it/starts it?

jesus. go watch an alpha male film.

>anything with brando.

How to get laid/gf while fat

Some will fuck you the first time you hang out, some will wait a year. Just gotta be able to spot the difference.

Depends on the female honestly.
Im a forward person. If youre trying to get it say it but im never guarenteed to say yes. I got to like you. And that part is based on personal interest. Im a gamer chick with a bitchy attitude. So a man who can handle video games and keep up with intellectual debates hooks me hard. Coversation is key. Find out what they like and talk about it. Tip number one for you silly men put there. #LISTEN or at least make small talk so it appears that way. Youll get laid quick if you appear sensative to her opinions and share common intrest/beliefs. XoXo

You just have to practice, go out to clubs, bars whatever/wherever and just practice talking to girls. The more you do it the better at it you'll be. Don't give up when you fuck up the first couple times.

If that doesn't work then read some salesman pitch books. It's the same thing except instead of selling a product your selling yourself.

"How"

real men don't ASK for sex, wtf. Also don't wait until the bitch fucks you, you need to be in control. Bitches love when a man is in control.

Straight up asking isn't good but not bad. Just have to read the situation. I prefer to just get close and work my way into them over time, it's more fun that way anyway feeling the girl squirm around while feeling them up and playing with them which turns into sex.

That as well.

You know that feel when you think " I dont wanna mess anything up?" Fuck that feel you will mess up and thats just a ok. Go on try to be even more self confident than you are. Seriously i act like i have a goddamn god complex and chicks just love it. Make your subtl but clear.

What do you mean by appear sensitive?

lol. just no.

Depends on shit tons of circumstances. My first ever girlfriend was an LDR and we fucked the 3rd? night of staying together. Kissed on the first, fooled around until then.

I've been out on a date with a girl before and after the first date we're both drunk and on the couch making out and feeling each other.

Go ahead and expect you have to get a few dinner dates in

Isn't so much said as it is what is done. If you two are flirting with each other you just start making moves like touching her thighs, moving to touch her hand, hug her a lot, etc. Once you hit the kiss mark you just explore with your hand and see where it goes.

Dont down play her opinion. Dont tell her shes wrong. Us women have our own game we play too of course. You gotta know how to level the playing field a bit. Validate her.

Nah, not really. It's mostly just a girl by girl kinda thing

>so a man who can handle video games
Have I mentioned I've beaten dark souls! C-cause I-i have haha....

On a serious note, any tips to void first time fuckups during sex?

Lol. Just yes. Not saying be a weeb losing your mind for touching a woman. It's more along the times of being in control and taking sex.

What the other said about girl by girl is the best answer. Never fucked any girls other than white but I've had pussy where it's like a waterfall and tight as hell, to not having any kind of smell AT ALL and just so-so.

The variety is astonishing

A girl with nasty nails is going to have a nasty dirty pussy. It never fails.

Well lets be straight here.
Girls like cute shit. It doesnt matter. If you are female, cute things are just weakness beyond belief. Youd ve suprised how many freaky chicks are super into awkward guys. Because lets be fair, i like it the way i like it, so if i can train a man to do it the way i like it, hey! Why the fuck not? You also have to watch out for bitches who appear snoody as fuck in this instance though. Because they will wreck your ego quick. Im jist being real here, if youre worried ask. If shes a bitchy type.... good fucking luck. That bitch will destroy your ego wven if it was good. Just being real. Xoxo
P.s. xbox one a pc games are where its at.

This os tricky, But i have to say it Depends on your looks vs her, if you look better it Wont take long 1-3 days tops, if shes slighty better looking(or just a better person) 3-30 days, and Then there are Thise really Nice Looking girls WHO get asked out so often, that takes 3 Months top.. But again in my life, i didnt Think of sex until i Was 18, and had flirtet with Many girls b4.. So when i finaly hit Them up all Was Down to me saying i wanted to fuck Them...beacuse i Was good looking and they where too But only beacuse i Was "Virgin" with Them all.... But if u Want Them to drop Thier knickers for you just never Think of sex around Them.. Well never.. Beacuse they Will get annoyed when u NOT asking Them out etc

When grabbing 'em by the pussy, do you
recommend frontal, side or rear approach?

Digital insertion beneath the clothes, with penetration or just limit it to a good grab over the clothes?

I have a student-teacher conference in an hour
with my hot college advisor, so hurry up with
some solid advice. I need to leave some time to pick up some fresh tic-tacs.

If you're a beta 4.5-5/10, how do you get laid or even approach women? Thanks.

Thats because they dont shower.

Front with penetration. Not even kidding. I've used that shit tons during sex to reposition them. You can get a hold of the pelvic bone and not hurt them if you do it right.

YES!
XOXO

how does it feel to cum inside a pussy?

What's the difference between approaching a milf vs someone your age?

Do they prefer a more straight approach or do they like a chase?

In general, I have found this to be no more than 3 dates, often the first date.

it all depends on your standards. Are you looking for a 9/10 girl or just any girl to fill your loneliness? For better looking girls, I feel like it all depends on your looks....sometimes, I say if you're fat, workout out and put some muscle for sure and have good social skills and charisma. I don't have those until im drunk.... but from my experience, to get the better looking girls:
- you gotta look decent
-don't be fat

I'd say get an average girl to keep your mind healthy and fill that loneliness until you work on yourself to get the better girl

with my current girlfriend, I use to think she was soooo hot but now i think she looks good. She actually looks better in pictures than in person. I want to dump her for a better looking girl but its gonna be so hard for me to do that cause me and her click, I can be myself around her, say whatever stupid shit i want. Its gonna be really hard for me to dump her. I wish I could have a her personality in a better looking girls body....

It varies from woman to woman, it's not usually tied to age.

Bump.
I also want to know it feels to get cummed in.

Should I wait til marriage?

Great. It's warm and when your dick gets sensitive while coming and she's getting off it's a pretty indescribable feeling. Nothing really like it. Closest thing I can think of the feeling is the beginning of a good taint scratch on an itchy day just warm and wet.

Define "your age"?
Im 22 and oftened referred to as a milf.

I can get to the point of being almost there quite easily, but how do I move from her being into me and at least comfortable with sex to actually having sex?

I've even had that problem with my gf lately, shit sucks. I think I'm failing the final approach into actual sex from just being close and having a good time.

Femanon here. I Lost my virginity within 24 hours of knowing someone. Gave them head within 6 hours of knowing.

I don't think 22 even falls into milf. It begins at like 30 at the lowest. But damn 22?

You either go for it or you dont. Idk how to explain it.

Same as when you cum in a warm sock. All nuts bust the same bro. The only difference is how much or how long you cum for

For better results, wear old spice after shave when approaching milfs. And wear actual good shit when approaching girls your age

What was your mindset at the time? Was it just "this dude and I are gonna fuck yep" or was it decided before hand?

how many times i fapped to this image... ppffff

nostalgia...

time to fap.

Just take it. They will stop you if they don't want it. If it's a gf that's not something I put up with or trust anymore. Someone I'm not with, I go for it and let them stop me if I'm crossing their boundaries.

focus on improving yourself first. Then keep putting yourself out there and get used to rejection

Everyones definition is different so i had to get your absolute lol!
My drive has changed over the last 4 years. I used to not care much, but after having a kid i notice i want it more. And that all comes and goes with season as well. And yes. 22. XoXo

wish i knew

ITT the blind leading the blind

In my experience 3 days. Never waited longer.

depends on her speed and your stamina

I've been with my gf for about 4 months now. She new at the time that I was a 21 year old kissless virgin, now just a normal virgin. About a month ago I went down on her and gave her the ol' paddleboat, but nothing since then. She wanted us to do it before then and she wanted really bad that night, but after I got her off I just kissed her and said "maybe next time". This was for two reasons;
>1, I thought it was savage
>2, I really wanted to see how long I could make her go, because I knew she had had several sexual partners in the past, and in my head I figured eventually she would insist if I dragged it on enough.

So my question is, should I just get it over with? Am I fucking myself by playing a game that will only leave me blue-balled and dumped?
My biggest problem with this is that she has the impression that I'm "not ready" when in reality, I'm just having a laugh.

As I said fellas. 1-3 days typically. ;)
XoXo

How do I even approach someone? Fucking cute girls at college sitting alone listening to music or eating. Do you just sit down next to them unannounced and strike up a conversation?

Like that jus seems rude and weird.

It depends on how tight the girl is, you can feel the walls press against your cock everytime it pulses.

Contrary, I don't like cumming inside the ass cause it's too tight in a bad way.

you're a dipshit

I've had a crush ever since I've seen her.
She's fucking hot man.

>Like that jus seems rude and weird.
because it is

thats sexual harassment now m8.

Shit like this is why i dont wanna get married

I "sorta" get you. Halfway approaches suck, but my once existing confidence has taken some hits, and I fall into that lately.
So more assertiveness. Gotcha. Also, gf of 5 years, been thinking maybe the relationship is just over, so I might be obsessing over the wrong shit.

so basically a thread with nothing but questions without answer?

Coming from experience.
Just get it in dude.
She is pushing your man ego buttons on purpose.
XoXo

Don't approach them thinking you might fuck them. Last year, I was sure I was gay so approaching girls was easy as fuck, I ended up fucking a lot of girls.

The safest way is to just wait for an opportunity, other than that i have no idea, would not try any other way

Also, yeah, dont just come up and strike a conversation out of nowhere nor sit without being invited

You need to chat it up with a chill chick to get your confidence back up. Im not even one to dig on a guy without a little arrogance. But thats just me. XoXo

Question for other virgins. How old are you and how do you feel about having sex? Are you desperate for it or do you not really care?

I'm 24 and I don't have any desire to try anymore, kinda just accepted it's not happening.

alcohol always works for me

Fem user here, not a virgin also so feel free to ask away

how many guys have cum inside you?

LMFAO!!!!
XoXo

The how the fuck do I even get to know girls who look interesting to me? Do I just stalk them forever until I find the "right" opportunity or hope that we have one intrest that crosses?

Cause tbh I there really isn't any extra shit that goes on in the college where you can meet grills.

Experienced fem here.
Like i said previously.
You gotta pay attention to conversation. Say hello, make eye contact. Act confident. At least make enough small talk so she thinks your listening.
If youre seriously interested in the chick, and shes cool and open minded, you should be fine. XoXo

How does it feel to get cummed inside? What do you look for in a guy? Can you tell when someone's intrested in you vs wanting to just talk/make friends?

If, IF, a girl sits next to you in one of your classes, you can try talking to her about that class. Do not sit next to her, she has to sit next to you. Ask about homework or if she understands what is going on. If you get to where you can make small talk regularly she will show more sign of interest and things can go from there. If no girl sits next to you this semester, good luck next semester.

Well thats assertive for you. Lol
XoXo

20, sex really wasn't important to me at all until I hit college. It's just something about being around other people who I kno are constantly horny makes me want to have it. Maybe it's pheramones?

I order being alone, more of an introvert, but I'm willing to go out of my way and be a octal,person for awhile just to try sex.

There's been only a few times where I haven't used condoms, only one has actually blown inside me though.

>only one has actually blown inside me though.
did you know it was gonna happen or was he supposed to pull out?