Men are constantly sexualized in capeshit

>men are constantly sexualized in capeshit
>women still have the nerve to complain about muuuh sexualization

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
goodreads.com/book/show/27856826-mister-o
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/11/receptionist-sent-home-pwc-not-wearing-high-heels-pwc-nicola-thorp
the-orbit.net/lousycanuck/2013/08/22/hugh-jackman-for-men-vs-hugh-jackman-for-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're literally subhuman

Is Hemsworth on steroids or what?

But they have Charlie Cox's ass to make up for the lack of women getting sexualized.

I don't think any of those pictures are 'sexualised' nor sexual.

#burlyboys

i inquired about this to my girlfriend

she said:
>yeah, but it's not the same thing as when girls as sexualized

i literally didn't know how to respond

do i dump her Sup Forums?

If you think this is sexual then you're a FAGGOT

>inquired
>not telling
that's where you went wrong senpai

>implying Liefeld is somehow indicative of every comic artist ever
MAD
A
D

Who wrote this garbage

it's literally not the same though. you're either stupid or willfully ignorant if you can't see that.

>implying all four arent pumped to the gills full of topshelf roids

Hollywoods worst kept secret.

None of them are sexual, but neither are 99% of things femautists claim are sexualy exploitative.
They are however pointless eye-candy, but again, who gives a fuck?
All 4 of those guys prob had HGH, dieticians and round the clock personal trainers, but their physique was still 10 times harder to achive than any female form that's considered attractive.

>double dubs
>still a fag

reluctantly checked

I'm stunned by your stupidity

>women have to complain
stop the presses holy shit.

Seriously, people need to stop listening. I want my fictional movies to be full of beautiful people.

>Hollywoods worst kept secret.

That's boyfucking you asshat

Wow, girls talk about how hot thor and superman are all the time. what is this bitch talking about?

>reading stories about Huge Actman being super dehydrated for the shirtless Wolverine scenes
>super vascular but super cranky all day

I think it's because deep down women know that the only reason they exist is be used as fuck socks but to acknowledge this is offensive whereas it's okay to sexualize men because everybody knows there are also good for a lot lot more.

Basically being dehumanized as nothing more than a sex toy hits too close to home whereas men are expected to just deal with it because they know they are in reality so much more.

I think.

Fuck off back to

I'll bite, how is it the same then?

Because men are much prettier than women, user.

>male power fantasy

Whats happening in your post is a Male Power Fantasy, not sexualization which literally happens every single movie with a woman in it

it's okay though because it positively benefits women and that's all they care about when it comes to "equality"

Both are made to look hot and fuckeable you cunt.

It's not that it's the same, the issue it's that it's hypocritical as fuck, the world is a fucking competition based on looks thanks to hollywood but it's all fine if men are rated upon it

Woman complain that they are rated upon their looks WHILE pushing that men should be classified by their looks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

The effect is some weird shit like those bay cities where 70% of young men use steroids to look "good" and girls just get fatter and fatter everyday

>MALE POWER FANTASY

oh wow, reddit just go, i bet this is just a male power fantasy

goodreads.com/book/show/27856826-mister-o

Why can't an attractive woman with an unattainable body be be a female power fantasy?

In this context what does sexualization even mean? In an ideal feminist world would all females be androgynous and unattractive?

lol no. they just have to be in great shape, yeah that can be tough but it's doable with all the resources you listed.

have you any idea what women go through to be deemed appropriately attractive to then be called superficial whores anyway?

>this is an acceptable superhero body in 2016

>implying women don't want animu-looking twinks
>implying

>have you any idea what women go through to be deemed appropriately attractive to then be called superficial whores anyway?

I bet you haven't lifted a weight in all your life

You probably haven't runned a km in all your life

>“I, as a woman, want Wonder Woman to be hot as hell, fight badass, and look great at the same time – the same way men want Superman to have huge pecs and an impractically big body. That makes them feel like the hero they want to be. And my hero, in my head, has really long legs.”

Feminists are mad at her

Post examples of men being sexualized in television and film.

>>have you any idea what women go through to be deemed appropriately attractive to then be called superficial whores anyway?

people who do bench press basically risk death every time they do a set

that was 1963

Back then not everyone and their dog was doing roids

>only argument is go back to You really are stupid

Do you really think those beautiful women are in movies, tv shows, magazines etc to give everyday women a power fantasy?

They are there because the female body is universally viewed as a commodity/sex object.

I suppose you'd prefer it if dogs were universally viewed as sex objects you fucking Canadian.

You really think the average woman puts in that much effort every day as a guy would to be that muscular? Within 2 weeks of stopping lifting weights, atrophy starts to set in an muscles start shrinking. All a female has to do is not get fat.

people who lift weights make a choice to do so. women are forced into beauty regimes from a young age to be deemed fuckable, normal, employable.. the list goes on.

It's not just superheroes. I didn't even search for anything sex related
>MGM wants me to fap to Daniel Craig
>Google wants me to fap to Daniel Craig
>I want me to fap to Daniel Craig

>superheroes' bodies are '''''objectified and unobtainable'''''
>unobtainable

t. tumblr whale
who writes this shit?

Most of the shit they do is perpetuated by women themselves. No man has goten a raging boner for some new shoes.

>"Male power fantasy"

I've never understood this meme.

First, how is it that one woman, or a group of women, get to define what is "sexy" or "appealing" for all women? They are trying to argue that these male superheroes can't be objectified because these musclebound physiques aren't attractive to women. The fuck? How can they even get away with this body-shaming? Imagine the tumblr shitstorm that would erupt if a man got published saying that fat women are objectively not attractive to men

Second, if the male superheroes in comics are supposedly representing an ideal body that men aspire to, why can't the same be said of women? If men want to be built like Captain America, can't we also say that women want to look like Black Widow? Emma Frost? Black Cat?

And then this tumblrtard tries to talk about logical fallacies...what a disaster. Why is this published? What is this?

>All a female has to do is not get fat.
people like you always say that then are the first to criticize women who don't have perfect hair or makeup, who don't shave, who don't wear clothes that make them look attractive, who don't wear heels..

ITT: retards take the bait

So if a hot guy gets naked or scantily-clothed on-screen, it's a male power fantasy. If a woman does it, it's only possible purpose is to sexualize them. Ever. End of story,

You ever stop to consider how empowering it would be if women were to *own* that sexuality, to incorporate it into their own power fantasy?

Probably not. They don't get to continue with the victim identification if they went that route.

You don't destroy a symbol. You control its meaning. Just look at the Streisand Effect for how well independently enforced censorship turns out.

there are obviously women out there who take pride in being very well put together and enjoy make up, heels etc but it's not attainable or fair to expect every woman to be the same way.

it's beyond trying to give some guy a boner, women are being fired for not wearing heels or looking "presentable" for work.

Yes you are right, how blind we are

This comment make it painfully obvious you're not a man. Literally ALL it takes it to not be too fat and men will overlook everything else for a fuck.

They're actually entirely right, and you're retarded. Just look at all of the low IQ neckbeards on this board that worship Schwarzenegger. Muscle-bound heroes are meant to appeal to men as power fantasies significantly before they're meant to appeal to women sexually. On the flipside, sexualized females are also meant to appeal to men.

Not that there's anything wrong with any of that, but you're wrong, retarded, and you should back to Sup Forums. Even purple-haired feminist troglodytes are more intelligent than your board of subhumans.

> women are being fired for not wearing heels or looking "presentable" for work.

wew lad, now I ALSO know that you haven't worked a day in your life

Well you know you can't be batmanfit just by reading comics

And it's not like men don't have to "look presentable" for certain jobs either

>guy goes to work in a skirt because it's too hot and wearing shorts is prohibited

>what does kino mean
>how to take a screenshot

Get out of here, please.

it's not about victimization, of course there are roles out there for women that can be sexually empowering if the actress chooses to play it that way. it's about the hot girl roles being the only choice for a lot of actresses and the unfair pressures and expectations that come with that and the effect they have on young girls and women watching the movies/tv shows.

it is getting better with shows like orange is the new black and other female fronted media but it's still a problem.

but who cares all women are cunts who don't deserve basic humanity amirite

Because she's probably a 3 shooting for a 10 and complaining when it doesn't happen.

Swing and a miss

Really is this allowed ? Working in black pant during summer is hell

Exactly.
I personally love the image of a sexualized woman, it's great to celebrate the female body, and it can be done so artistically. This in't to please my own perverted mind. I genuinely like that sort of thing as a design. Take Bayonetta. She's a sexy female who owns her body. Or even more timid fictional characters, it works either way.

funny because women like playing super busty hot women in vidya

just like dudes wish they could be jacked(because muscles - attractiveness), girls wish they could have big tits/asses and be thin(surprise! attractiveness)

it would take you 10 seconds to google.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/11/receptionist-sent-home-pwc-not-wearing-high-heels-pwc-nicola-thorp

very common in hospitality, office and corporate jobs. a women could come to work clean and well dressed but she's not seen as "professional" unless she's wearing heels and a full face of make up with perfect hair.

Shut up shitlord you're the reason this world is full of mansplaining. Triggered.

holy shit that ass.

BUBBLE BUTT

If it made to the news and it was a big fuzz it's because it's really uncommon

>He took the ancient bait

Too bad the rest of him is kinda shit, especially the somehow 12 year old face that looks 50.

The only fucking reason having a huge muscly body male power fantasy is because it's what females look for in male companions.

She's fucking nuts. It is hypocritical that it's sexist to have an ideal woman but ok with an ideal man.

>On the flipside, sexualized females are also meant to appeal to men

oh so smart one, what should women look like so as to not offend anyone?

have you ever worked in any of those environments? or spoken to a woman who works?

almost all women just put up with this shit because it's expected. complain about it, especially to a male boss and they just fire you for being an inconvenience.

Next time I will be sure to go working on a tshirt and some baggy sweatpants since now men aren't put to some etiquette standards it seems

lol keep telling yourself that

the-orbit.net/lousycanuck/2013/08/22/hugh-jackman-for-men-vs-hugh-jackman-for-women/

>but who cares all women are cunts who don't deserve basic humanity amirite

What's it like be so miserable about things which are truly asinine?

See

What the fuck? Jesus Christ I'm glad you're triggered you moronic fuck.

she is not wrong, when men see other better looking men, they either wish they they were that good looking or self insert as a power fantasy. When women see better looking women, they get jealous and hate the girl for looking better

where did i say men aren't expected to look professional? of course they are, it's just much simpler for men.

Big muscles are actually related to strength where as having big titties and a booty wont help as much in a combat situation

Post qts.

>I have never actually done anything physical in my life

I'm sort of surprised that so many people aren't interested in the female experience

What are the female fantasies? That's what should be asked, and I don't want a guy to tell me his conception of female fantasy.

what I think is funny about that comic on the right is that the man's reaction is what the artist thinks men would react to a kawaii Batman

In reality the man would either a)not give a shit or b) would say something like "shit that kawaii as fuck". People with persecution complexes seem to want to believe that would other people be in their shoes they'd feel the same way they do, when in reality most people would simply acknowledge it for what it is and not give a shit

For the record that Batman has some banging lips

The common female fantasy in 2016 is saving the world by being entitled and being supposedly right about something that needs an "empathy" solution rather than a logical one

fit bodies make fat women feel inferior.

Men look at muscular men and want to hit the gym. Women look at a thin woman and cry and talk shit about her behind her back and spread rumors about her.

a gay dude wrote that.

He literally did a twink with a young/femme face

rekt
>So maybe I’m an immature woman who likes the power fantasy thing too (I’ve always identified with the/a hero of the story regardless of gender, not the girl), but I find the first cover appealing (muscles! knife-claws! chest-hair! Wolverine!) and the second one is boring and meh.
That’s one of the reasons I dislike women’s magazines: All sickly sweet and caring and fuzzy, no power to be seen anywhere, not even in their cheesy “strong women” articles.
I don’t think that this is such an extreme minority view among women: However, it’s also clearly not what women are supposed to be interested in, just like technology and non-beautifying sports, judging from the tropes I see in the media aimed at women.

Right cause guys are totally cool with Edward from Twilight and wouldn't mind if every single male character was like him.

even girls are uncomfortable with Edward - it's why it's a serious about a girl cucking him and wanting to get violently DPed - but written for little girls

>bay cities where 70% of young men use steroids to look "good"
is it srsly 70%? That seems awfully high

really the whole issue is thinking women are "suppose" to like anything. they're people they all like different shit. some people (male and female) might cream at the muscle cover and some at the other it's not really limited to gender.

Sup Forums just has this weird warped view of women, not to go down the stupid neckbeard virgins route but it can only come from limited experience around real women outside of family or high school.

hello newfriend

>a gay dude wrote that.

kek. He obviously thinks gay male sexuality is exactly the same as female sexuality. The 'girl' character was obviously a self-insert.

All sorts of fail going there

>what does kino mean
kek, I'm stealing that for next time

>Just look at all of the low IQ neckbeards on this board that worship Schwarzenegger.

I'm glad you brought up Schwarzenegger.

I can think of at least one woman that finds overly-musclebound men to be attractive ...two if you count their maid

I'm also enjoying how your post is literally "You are wrong. They are right," then you just go on to restate the same, basic "men are male power fantasies" premise without adding anything new whatsoever. Great post. 5.4/10