Why do people still care about benghazi? It was an accident. Move on people

Why do people still care about benghazi? It was an accident. Move on people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Smith_(diplomat)
kotaku.com/the-extraordinary-mischievous-too-short-life-of-sean-481060252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hilary lied, people died

So what complaining about it won't change anything and people die everyday

Shows the character of the person.

I heard that one guy played EVE and MMOs he probably described the whole place to an islamist on SomethingAwful.

How? One mistake doesn't mean anything

Anons struck out on Benghazi a long time ago, OP.

Now they're pushing the load of shit that Clinton is going to cause WWIII

>one mistake
Kek

What is EVE?

because it wasnt an accident. it was gross negligence subsequently covered up to ensure an Obama re-election.

Crooked Hillary for prison!

How is she going to start ww3?

CTR shill go away

Actually the Republicans wasted a shit-ton of time and money and found nothing to charge Clinton with.

Mad?

Apparently, Hillary thinks differently according to her new video. She uses the 10 year old pussy including the now famous punchline
>Grab her by the pussy
So yes, one mistake does matter, apparently. Personally, I just see it as petty bullshit

MMO game about space ships

I don't understand why people cared so much in the first place.

Shit happened people died, holy shit stop the presses I really can't believe some people died somewhere in the world.

that really is what anons are saying
try to keep up

How?

If i "accidentally" burnt down your house and killed your family would you forgive, move on with it and let me become president?

Plus the mistake was not just simply sending support to the embassy, it wasn't something complicated it was one phone to call to a specific number.

He talked about sexually assaulting women there is a big difference

>benghazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Smith_(diplomat)

kotaku.com/the-extraordinary-mischievous-too-short-life-of-sean-481060252

OK then you're welcome to cite which violations of the law Clinton was charged with.

Take your time.

talking about grabbing pussy> getting 4 people killled?

Do you think we care about the man that got raped to death by objects, no we dont.
Most of us even want a webm of that.
How ever the way it was caused is of interest.
As it shows the incompetence of your soon to be president.
Have fun america.

>Benghazi
You're welcome to show the thread where the Republicans charged Clinton with anything even remotely resembling a criminal charge, user.

He didn't just talk about it he probably did it. We don't want a sexual predator in charge

>struck out
You mean mainstream media is ignoring the facts.
They rather talk about some guy bragging to another guy.
Whilst she is bragging about getting a child rapist of.

>facts
>tabloid-grade bullshit

pick one trumpfag

OP, the government was running guns to "moderate" (kek) Islamists. Also, Hillary pinned the whole thing on an innocent person.

she is going to start ww3.. she already has been ramping it up. Hope she is snipered..

maybe. but she definitely knowingly let 4 people get killed.... do you understand this?

How has this guy not been killed by the Clintons yet?

enjoy your visit from the Secret Service faggot
no really

do you understand that the Republicans didn't find anything to charge her with?
Do you understand why ignoring this makes you look like a huge faggot?

> getting 4 people killled?
List your sources (the email(s) in question that got each one killed.
Pro tip: you can't.
There's nothing in the emails, and the FBI will never reveal the details because they have nothing.
James Comey is influencing the election, if anyone should be reprimanded it's him.

Hmmm... maybe because she DELETED HER EMAILS and the DOJ covered for her?

She's already been caught lying about the whole thing. Watch what happens next, asshole!

Yes we can trust James Comey, reliable as fuck

You're an idiot, OP.

It wasn't an accent, the bitch sold weapons to ISIS, the people who died in Benghazi KNEW about it, she killed them to cover her ass.

Go fuck yourself.

inb4 durr libs respected Comey before durr

its about precedent and removing the shit from our government.

Sure thing, Captain Tinfoil

We now have learned the Pentagon was ready to go but couldn't get State or the White House to give the go ahead. Why?

talking about the Republican Benghazi hearings
get your fucking ghazis straight, faggot

She didnt broke the law but did bad things that ppl died from.
>she is a good person.

Such a fool are you...like your candidate

The Republicans grilled the fuck out of Clinton trying to pin something on her.

NOTHING. Nothing. Just like you're doing now.
Nothing.

Her incompetence got them killed, period. has nothing to do with your "law" " didnt got convicted"strawmen.

Hillary didn't divorce bill.

So lets entertain this hypothetical.
Trump rapes little girls.
Hillary wants to bring in hundreds of thousands of men that traditionally rape little girls, not just little girls also 90 year old grannies.

Fuck you CTR shill

There is a audiotape of her saying this shit

But funny how you can't find a single finding from the Republican-led series of hearings which agrees with you, or recommends criminal charges.

You're just a faggot.

Actually it was "moderate terrorist groups"

Show me what laws Clinton was charged with violating.

Still waiting, faggot. Still waiting.

Killary purposefully caused it, republicans did nothing wrong, and donald trump or gary johnson is amazing
okay Sup Forums did I go retard enough for you to love me now

Bill ALLEGEDLY did those things. What happened to innocent until proven guilty

Be that as it may I don't want a leader thats willing to just let people die like that. They were severely outnumbered even with the few locals that "helped" and calling for help, Hillary did nothing. Imo thats just as bad as denying them the help they needed so fuck her and her hat.

How is the "getting ppl killed"
Correlating with "Was she charged for her incompetence"?

>so what if she laughed at a rape victim?
>If its not illegal, that means its a-ok!
lol fucking liberals...

People in positions of power make decisions that get people killed all the time

but unless you can show a citation for any actual violations of the law, you're just talking shit.

>so what if I post stale memes
>I don't have a tiny penis
lol fucking trumpfags

No he didn't, jesus did you even watch the video?

>tinfoil

For the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy®?

Oh, wait... that's not real. Her husband really did jack off on an intern.

>so what if she made a catastrophic fuckup that killed people? It wasn't illegal was it?!
>Just let her run the country! Jeez its 2016!!

Not being able to "pin" her equals , she is a good person.
I see how lose your morals are.
No wonder you dont care about her killing ppl that may have incrimination information on her fuckups.

Trips of truth.

>waste of trips
>believing Bill Clinton is running for Pres

kek

>If i "accidentally" burnt down your house and killed your family would you forgive, move on with it and let me become president?
That depends, have you spent 30 years in civil service and dedicated your career to giving a voice to the unheard? Also, is your opponent unqualified buffoon who has absolutely no political experience?

Im not quite sure what you're talking about user, neither of those sentences contained a meme

Still waiting for you to show how over 14 hours of being grilled by Republicans who agree with you produced even a reprimand

still waiting, Trumpfag

Im not talking about laws, why the starwmen.
She knowingly defended a rapist, then was happy about getting him off.

im not talking about laws here but morality, are you a sociopath?

I did he said he would just start molesting women and they couldn't say no because they were afraid

>damage control
best to switch to something else you sucked cock over at Sup Forums about
that one bombed

So as long as she didn't break a man-made law the lives lost and lies told are negated? Are you joking with me or are you really that stupid.

Why would she decide to let them die user?

>durr hurr muh lame clinton meme
>durr

kek

Still waiting for a citation that the Republicans charged Clinton with any wrongdoing.

>may have
I.E. you have no fucking idea. You're just letting the warm log of shit that is Breitbart and Fox News slide effortlessly down your throat

No one is talking about laws dipshit.

Wrong

Yes we are. Otherwise nobody cares what you think, user.

Nobody.

haha, wut :D

He said it's fucking crazy how these women see you as a rich famous man and will let you just grab their pussy because they're whores.

He is saying he literally can't believe it himself.

Later in the video Bush says "you fuck her?" and he goes on and on about how he tried - even bought her furniture - but she said no and so nothing happened.

It is literally textbook on how to act with power. The problem with you liberals is that you're coming from the assumption these girls didn't want it. You don't understand women at all.

>you sucked cock over at Sup Forums about that one bombed
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>No one is talking about laws
Then what the fuck argument do you have?

That greentext was sarcasm user. blue on blue fire.

>I tried weed once
>not even once

So now you start making fun of grammar errors.
funny you must be flip out of flop.

Morality was the point, like 5 ppl have been telling you this now.

Because when embassy workers die under Bush and he lied it was an understandable accident, but when it's Hillary, she is literally Cthulhu.

lol im high, and thought that part of the speaker's chair was a sausage like a Polish Kielbasa that was enlarged and placed in the image to appear behind him.

The fact that she's an incompetent retard you dense fuck.
If I total 4 cars in 6 months and then apply for a job at a taxi firm, does HR go
>You say he crashed 4 times? Well ACTUALLY he never broke any laws, so he's clearly the man for the job!

>being so young you don't understand the reference

Cute.

That's Hillary's conspiracy theory, not Bill's, faggot.

>grammar errors
"grammar errors" doesn't begin to describe that disaster of a sentence, it makes no sense at all.

>dubs of truth

Like said by the shill, ppl die.
Its the way they died, she could have prevented it.
She didnt, reason to believe is these men knew about the weapon shipments, that still came out later.

But why would she choose to let these men die?

All this and her past records of failures, isnt enough to even spark one sense of criticism in you.?

>calling opponents young because so btfo

kek

im not 100% sure but im pretty sure the word that was missing was that.
If you derail at the last 4 words of a sentence and cant figure out that is its "the one'that' bombed" you are pretty fucking stupid.

Even more so then the highmotherfucker making the grammar mistake in the first place.

Further more you are not answering the question you are diverting(again) and attacking ppls character.

2ldr, that is not a rebuttal.

>Morality was the point
First of all, I'm a new user
Secondly, if "morals" are the deciding factor of your vote, how do you justify voting for Trump? Granted, I don't know who you would vote for. You may vote for Stein or Johnson, but that really doesn't matter because neither of them will win. If you vote for Trump because "hurr durr, muh morals" then you are a fucking retard. You can argue than Hillary got 4 people killed in Benghazi (of which there is no proof) but Trump has screwed COUNTLESS people out of their money. Hillary may have ended four lives, but Trump screwed over thousands.