I know a lot about society, the universe, dimensions, scary spookies. inner self and a bunch of random bullshit...

I know a lot about society, the universe, dimensions, scary spookies. inner self and a bunch of random bullshit. I want to help you with your problems. I don't claim to know everything but I have spend the majority of my life gaining knowledge and reaching into the depths of insanity where no one else wants or cares to go. I am able to go through any situation in this life or the next unscathed. If you guys want advice, answers or questions about whatever you need help with or are curious about anything ama.

>I know I might sound pretentious and a shitty know it all, but I still have a LONG way to go on my journey. If anyone wants to me to greentext my story on how I obtained/ have got this way I will but it is a long one and idk if it will be worth it for people to read

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol op you pretentious cunt, get off Sup Forums and do something with your life then

I've had to take composition 1 three times because it's awful. I'm usually good with English and writing classes but this is ridiculous. In the middle of a long paper we get long assignments and it's just fucking awful in general. Problem is I need it for my major for some reason. Gimme advice on not failing this bullshit class. I have fuckin As in everything else

>do something with your life
I am haha everything is a work in progress I am just bored rn and want to see if anyone wants some help with their shit or wants to hear me babble on about random stuff I know about

How old are you, faggot?

What is the specific problem with why it is awful? Is it the material, or do you not understand how to do the work? Either way you have to get off of Sup Forums, sit in a quiet space with no distractions and grind out every piece of work for that class until it's done. Then grind some more. Life is lame like that sometimes when you just want to do nothing. Trust me Sup Forums is a whole lot of nothing. If you want to pass get off of your ass and go grind out the work dude and you will be fine.

Green text, faggot.

Teach me everything you know.

Make an advice thread dealing with all the problems you know how to solve. Give me every piece of knowledge you can possibly convey through this medium.

It doesn't matter where you start, so long as when you finish it's all out there.

P.S. I'll be lurking from here on out

I just got here.

My belief is that we are mold on a ball.

> science states if you got energy then you want to lose it
> everything made of matter wants to decay to lesser entities
> we are just an over evolved cycle to mill this planet into dust
> we are no different than mold in the forest
> if we do get into heavy space travel we will be the leading force behind moving this universe to zero entropy

Woowww

> questions? Comments? Concerns?

This guy again.

You mention 'innerself' as well as 'spookys'.

Can you define this further? According to my mold on a ball theory, none of those factors should exist.

21, my lucky year
Checked. Alright here goes it's a long one.
>Be me
>Oldest brother of 3
>Grow up with domestic violence in house
>Hippy father who is drug addict/alcoholic
>See a lot of shit kids under 6 shouldn't see
>Tipping point
>Mom had enough
>We move out and go to a homeless shelter
>Enter in single mom mode
>We live and survive
>Mom goes back to Mormon church
>End up getting baptized
>I feel the goodness/holy spirit
>Have school anxiety
>Stay home from school a lot
>Have friends but never fit in quite right
>Fast foward to age 12
>Get beat up and battered my my elementary school principal
>Get my tooth ripped out by horror movie dentists (chain dentist place shut down/sued now)
>Experience true real/emotional pain
>I already had anxiety/depression but this made me worse
>They put me on every pill imaginable
>I tried every anxiety/depression pill on the market over the course of the next 6-7 years
>Anyways
>Start smoking weed/hanging out with the bad crowd when I was 13
>Get into a pill/pain pill addiction
>Mom gets remarried
>Has another kid
>Awesome I have a dad now
>We move to the country
>I'm in hs now
>Popular and shit
>Then my anxiety kicks in
>I spiral into drugs hard
>Become a social outcast/recluse
>Oh well
>Fast foward to age 17 senior year
>I hit the jackpot at my bestfriends handicapped dads house
>Loads and loads of pain pills
>End up popping at least a gram to two grams of straight pain killers
>Wake up in hospital with tubes out of my throat
>My best friend cpr'd and saved me

Cont.

I'm a zoo, and this seems normal to me. Liking animals in that way seems normal to me.

But it can't be explained as some errant gene, and I feel the way the gays describe themselves, so just because they're more common, I don't think they're different.

Either I'm normal, and I should be allowed to marry a horse...or the gays are broken, and should be stigmatized as such.

Thoughts?

I think you should be uthanized.

kill all the gays & the zoos, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

Captch: Ball View

>Cont.

Continued.
>Start having hallucinations
>It was me going through withdrawal
>See a vision of my mom getting killed by someone going crazy in the icu
>Have a chance to kill the person I thought was my Mom's killer
>Didn't because it was not what my Mom would have wanted
>6 weeks later get out of hospital
>Graduate
>Not addicted to anything anymore
>Have no urges nothing
>Just deep dark depression/anxiety
>Spend the next 7 months of my life sitting on Sup Forums depressed anxious and not feeling right
>It was the depression/anxiety meds
>Slowly ween off of them while I sat on my computer jerking off on Sup Forums and eating food
>End up gaining 265 pounds at 5'7
>Wake up one day and realize how fucked my life is
>Start eating lean cuisines on 1000k a day diet
>Lose down to 225 pounds
>Alright time to get other shit in order
>Start going to community college to be a firefighter
>Oh shit my anxiety is back again
>At least im off the meds and my head is clear
>Oh shit I have no real friends
>Finish semester
>Summertime
>Start smoking weed again
>it revives me after my accident in a sense
>Find people that accept me for who I am (stoners)
>Smoke weed all the time but I found my first group of real friends
>Next semesters I end up failing
>Fast forward
>I lose those friends because of a bunch of bullshit
>End up winning them back
>Start working on myself spiritually
>Now that I know who I am as a person I want to know about the world and universe
>End up finding a lot about dimensions and after life
>End up going and seeing the matrix and the after life
>End up curing my anxiety/depression permanently
>Bitches flock to me now (its fun lol)
End up making lots of new friends and meeting interesting people
There is a lot of stuff in between the blanks but there is a lot more stuff that led up to this point and forged me into the person I am. Continue?

Please no.

Yes

Will get to you soon there is just a bunch of shit but I will tell you what I think everyone needs to know about this life and the after life.
No you are wrong. If you took everything you said and turned it into the opposite it would be right. Everything in the universe wants to grow. Everything that seems like it doesn't want to grow is just an illusion.
The gays are alright. They just don't have self control. Marrying a horse sounds like you are delusional. If you want to have some sort of a relationship with a horse you can't expect to marry them. They are beasts. Beasts do not care or know about the little intricacies such as marriage.

A girl at my school I like- I think she likes me. This is the first time this kind of thing has happened. She is popular, and I, obviously, am not. (Well, kind Of Popular.) Please help, As I really do like her genuinely.

>>End up going and seeing the matrix and the after life
>>End up curing my anxiety/depression permanently

Elaborate this

You're a total fucking retard, and if you want to truly better yourself then you'd better get wise to this, and quickly. Good luck.

>whatever you need help with
can I get some bux to buy new boxers I just stitched together my last "good" pair?

i was looking for one of those to be an anus. You're a disappointment to your family.

>intricacies such as marriage

From what I've seen neither do gays, although you chalk that up to self control, since, as humans they're mechanically capable of understanding.

It's unnatural, that's my point. Its popular to say it's natural just different, but as a zoo (and that feels natural to me) I think I'm no more broken than they are.

On my way to California, saw a UFO unlike anything I've ever seen. The encounter didn't last more than 15 seconds and immediately after I had a sense that they were watching us the entire time during the visual encounter not more than about a mile from us and a couple hundred feet in the air. No time loss etc, just a freaky incident that I've never been able to explain. Do you know anything about these cases? I get the sense it has something to do with what my "calling" is but I have no clue really ... maybe just trying to find meaning in it

Ok some random stuff
>My Grandpa is literally one of the smartest guys in the world
>Has invented shit in his basement that is fringe science
>Has worked for the government
>Aliums and all that shit
>Even though he is very very smart he is socially retarded (and an asshole)
>Also a horrible businessman
>Could be as rich as elon musk if he wasn't so socially stupid
>Oh well.
>Anyways I grew up listening and learning things from him about intelligence and fringe shit
>Had to ween through the crazy because even though he is a man of science he is gullible
Meditation
>If I don't get enough sun in me my energy levels drop down
>Winter sucks
>In spring I went outside
>Sat crossed legged and meditated
>Draw in the sun energy through my forehead
>When I opened my eyes two dragonflies one each were sitting on each of my hands
>Staring at me
>Cool
>Whenever I moved or shook them off they would just fly back to each of my hands staring at me
>Sweet
>My depression was gone and I felt renewed after that
By going into deep recesses of my mind and accessing my "shadow" I have been able to conquer my fears and inner self, regrets etc.. By living life in reality and being my true self while doing what I've always wanted I conquered my depression
>matrix
My soul traveled beyond this plane of reality and saw our entire material existence on a 3d plane. Is saw where our "souls" go when we die and how bodies,souls, time, dimensions and possible outcomes work. Basically all religions are a little bit right in a sense. No religion is completely ignorant of what happens when we die they just aren't 100 percent right. Part of every religion cliche you hear is sort of true.

Gays can give consent: your argument's stupid: unlucky.

Oh. So you're full of shit and delusional. I understand now.

UFO's don't matter dude. It is all just advanced technology and observation. It has nothing to do with your calling. If they are true ET's or spirits or something the only thing they might have to do with your "calling" is that you might be more spritiually inclined/intuitive than the rest of people. Many people in my town see UFO's all the time. It is not a big deal. Just write it down as something that happens in the world. This shit happens all the time to people and they see things like this a lot.

Oh, I thought you're an autist who knows a lot, turns out you're just a junkie with "spiritual" bullshit.

>I know a lot about society, the universe, dimensions, scary spookies. inner self and a bunch of random bullshit.
Your head is a disordered stewing pile of habits and factoids.
Why the OP pic of irises and nebulae? Why no rectums? Anal sphincter is a ring of muscle too. Shop a couple of gaping anuses in their for balance.

Well if we have tech that advanced idk wtf we're doing with our bullshit human manufactured squabbles

Idc what you think.In real life I am one of the most down to earth and centered people you will meet. I have no fears or regrets and I have so much more of my journey to go and stuff to do.

>in their
Please, refrain from posting anything anywhere ever again.

>My soul traveled beyond this plane of reality and saw our entire material existence on a 3d plane.
The fuck is this 8th grade sci fi bullshit.

This fucking thing could've dropped a rope ladder and anyone could be in it in 2 min

Banter

What's the meaning of life? Who is watching over us and why is it cthulu?

lmao ok

What is the proper food for humans? I believe I know the answer.

The thing about scifi is that it turns out to be true more often than not!!!
Everybody watches over ourselves but some might take pity and watch over us for whatever reason. The meaning of life is to evolve.

nice human/nebula. trapped here for another lifetime, but will have expanded consciousness.

vegetables.

everything. we eat fucking everything.

What's my middle name? You've been to heaven, use your powers.

Hey Op, I feel the same way, though I transgressed my soul/minds filth through the use of vitamin P, or microdosed psilocybin.
I'm glad more of us exist

I don't have powers. I just train and use my mind to the fullest extent of it's ability. My "powers" are something every human has the ability to use. I am not some all knowing person lol

Do you think we are alone in this universe?

We aren't alone in this universe but it doesn't really matter unless you care enough for it to matter. Not to quote some classic cliched hippie spiritualism but no matter what is out there we are the same in a sense and part of one whole.

Nope it's Fruit!
Look at the primates and all these people getting higher awareness and getting over their illness on youtube. Raw/fruit diet. Oh yea dry fasting is the path to real healing. I find this to be true.
Some people live without food or water. "Breatharian"

>I just train and use my mind to the fullest extent of it's ability
>the fullest extent of it's ability
>it's ability

what happens when we die?

Is the dextroverse a real thing? I feel like it has helped me sculpt myself to be a better person. I also feel like I have dream about the future.

Is there a way to forget everything and start again somewhere, just wake up with no memory but physically able

Hello. You know me as Gurdjieff.
I have been asked to come here.

I don't know you but why have you come here? What reason do you have for posting?

I was hoping you would answer this question.

I'm sure you would my autistic friend. I'm sure you would. I am a people person first and foremost. Not a mind reader or godly know it all.

>turn 25 a few weeks ago
>begin to really reflect on my life
>no degree, dropped out of uni, no direction in life
>single and sexless for a while now, seems like my luck with women is like a black guy's chance at the KKK
>wait tables for a living
>still live with mom
>suffer from anxiety and depression
>hairline is receding, completely mauling my self confidence
>too scared to do anything like mushrooms which I hear can help with this sort of thing, but can also royally fuck up your mind

And yeah that's essentially my life situation currently OP. What insight can you give?