>>>"H-Hey, Mr user?"
>>"What?" I turn around to see who it is
>It's Marina, the intern girl that keeps hitting on me
>>"We've been over this, it's just user." I sternly tell her
>>>"Oh, sorry!" she almost jumps at my reply
>>"Don't worry about it, what's up?"
>She fidgets a little with her hands, while biting the corner of her lips
>>>"Weeeeell, could you let me handle the camera??"
>We're doing fashion shoots, and she usually helps the model as well as set up the lighting the way I tell her
>>"Maybe for a few shots next tim-"
>>>"- today?" she interrupts
>I just put the damn things away, but she's got a look to her that you could hardly resist
>>"Take it out, set the lighting as well" I shake my head and sit down in a chair behind her, too lazy to do it again
>>>"Ok, here?" she motions for the cupboard I just obviously put the stuff in
>>"Yeah."
>She opens the lowest drawer of it, and slowly bends over, showing off her long thin legs and butt
>Her butt is covered in black short shorts, and I'd really like to stick my face into that crotch of hers and inhale
>That brown slightly longer than shoulder length hair of hers slumps over, and she whips it back to keep it out of her face
>>>"This?" she looks over at me, still bent over, as if she doesn't know what she's doing
>>"Uh.. the lens as well.. yeah" I look away from her crotch
>She puts the camera up on the top of the cupboard, and keeps looking
>It's not that hard to find, what is she doing?
>>"Are you finding it?" I ask her in a carefully pessimistic tone
>>>"Noooh!" she exhales with a slightly giddy sound to it
>Maybe I should get up and help her
>When I try to, I realize something else that is apparently hard - my cock
>I re-adjust it and sit down again
>She looks up at me, shrugs, frowns her face and bends back down
>This time, her shirt starts slipping off her back from bending over like that
>Oh boy

>>

didn't happen but go on faggo

>>>"Whoops! Ahaha-" she quickly stands up and adjusts her shirt by pulling on it a little
>She's got a grey, rather thin top on, with a black shirt on top of that
>To adjust her top, she takes her shirt off
>It was split in the middle anyway, but still covered her
>Now that it's off, I can see that she isn't wearing a bra - her perky nipples poke through the top
>>>"Actually, can ya show?" she re-adjusts her top, and I try not to look at her perky nipples trying to poke through
>I scratch my left arm to hide the obvious bulge from my cock
>>"Give me a second." standing up slowly, pretending to be tired and stretching, I try to re-adjust my cock to be better hidden
>I can hear her breathing
>>>"Mr user.. can you- "
>>"- It's user, no 'Mister'-ing here" I half-heartedly tell her
>>>"MR user, can you, uh, show here?" she walks over to the cupboard, bends over to level with the top of it and turns her head to look at me
>She gently pulls her hair over to the back of her head, exposing her neck and a bit of the back that the top doesn't cover
>The eyes she's giving me tells me most of what I need to know - those are bed eyes
>Her hazel eyes slowly close as I take my hands out of my pants and walk over to her
>Walking up to her, I push her back down a bit further against the cupboard until she's bent over at a near 90-degree angle
>I push my hard bulge against her shorts, and she takes a small, sudden breath of air
>>"You're in the right spot I think, you just"
>I move it around a little, trying to tease her
>>"Look over.. here" most of the way hard now
>If she didn't have those pants on things might start slipping
>>>"Haa- yeah- I see-" she says, biting her lip even more than earlier
>I take that as the sign to show her my roll of film

>>

I need a greentext fap, go on

>By 'roll of film' of course, I mean
>An actual roll of film, that I pull out of my pocket
>>"How's this one?"
>She doesn't know what to say, and just smiles sheepishly
>I grab her butt and she grinds against me a little
>>"Oh, sorry." I pretend
>>"What about this one?" I stack another roll of film on top of the first one
>>>"user? Ha, okeee-" I grab one of her perky breasts from behind and squeeze it pretty hard
>>>"-ieeh-" when I'm done grabbing her breast, I run a hand down the side of her leg and grab her butt some more
>Stepping back a little, I squat down and put my face against her warm crotch, spreading her legs a little as I do it
>I smell her through her shorts, a very nice scent down there, I give her thigh a lick before I get up again
>Soft, nice, slightly salty skin, I like that - guess she's no slacker at work
>She has closed her eyes, and her arms are holding on to the cupboard, shaking lightly
>>"I don't think those films will fit your camera" I said with the voice of a car mechanic that just found out that the customer's spare wheel is the wrong size
>>"They're obviously too small, they'd get underexposed"
>>"This is no good, we're going to have to get a-" my god this is like a movie
>>"-bigger film" I unbutton my pants and pull my cock out while simultaneously undoing her shorts
>I slap my hard cock against her butt and thigh a little
>Her arms are shaking even more than earlier now, really grabbing on to that cupboard
>>"Are you okay?" I am a little bit concerned, actually
>>>"Mmhh- yeah yeah." she forces out, swallows, licking her lips quickly
>>"How about we try if this film fits?"
>>>"-please" she whimpers in a feeble but excited voice
>>"Yes, no?"
>>>"Yes, yes yes- Mr user" she really wants it now
>>"Yes what?"
>>>"Fuck me please, I'm on the pill- I want you in me-" she tries to look back at me, but I hold her back down again
>Jesus, she really went for it, huh?

>>

what the fuck am i reading

>reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep
the end

>This girl has been on to me ever since she started here, and now she's openly asking for it?
>I drop any pretense of camera work, analogies and the likes
>>"Ok, just try to be quiet" I tell her, mostly because I don't know if she's a screamer, moaner or a mannequin
>Undoing her shorts completely, I drop them down to her ankles
>She's wearing regular panties, but they don't seem cheap, she must've anticipated this
>They're soaked through, so I squat again, pull them aside and dig into her pussy with my mouth
>She's mostly shaven, but I can feel a bit of stubble - not a problem, really, it just makes for a more tactile experience
>The taste of her pussy is mostly sweet with a very slight tang to it, and I only need to eat her for a few seconds before deciding that she's ready to go
>I kiss her left buttcheek and stand up
>At this point she's not shaking any more, and she looks more relaxed than I anticipated, mouth slightly open
>She's still holding the position on her own, so that's good
>I push the cupboard drawer shut, don't want to get anything on my equipment
>Before we begin, I give her butt a quick slap
>>>"Hnnh-" she still doesn't move much other than a slight reaction to the slap on her butt
>I rub my cock up and down her soaking wet pussy, she groans slightly
>After a few rubs up and down her warm cunt, I push it in most of the way
>She exhales and her legs shake a little
>I grab around the top of her legs and ease myself in and out of her from behind
>She's going to make me c-
>No, stop it, what am I, 15?
>I pause after a few strokes, to take a breather still inside her, I slide my hands over to her breasts and grab under her top
>Her soft nipples have hardened even more at the tips, but are still soft to my man hands
>She likes it when I play with them, so I do it for a few more seconds before I feel like moving again
>I put my hands back around her legs and pull almost all the way out of her
>>>"Pleeas- " she says gingerly
>>

yeah I take it back just fucking stop

>>>"- develop.."
>Develop? Is she still on about the film analogies?
>I thrust my cock back into her, of course I wasn't done yet
>>>"Ghhaa-y eah-" she closed her eyes again
>All I was doing was trying not to cum in tight, wet, warm cunt in under two minutes
>I fuck her slowly from behind, making sure not go too fast
>She's so tight, I'll have to make her cum soon or I really won't last
>While fucking her at a resonable but steady pace, I put my hand down inbetween her legs and rub the outside of her vagina
>I won't lie, the top is a bit harsh on my fingers on account of the stubble, but I'm going to get her off before I-
>Cum- uh, keep it together user
>As I keep fucking and playing with her pussy, she starts breathing heavier and heavier
>I can tell she's getting close because she's contracting even further on my cock (perhaps the adjective "poor" fits at this point)
>Suspecting that, and getting pretty close myself, I start to increase the lengths of the strokes, and the force a bit as well
>>>"Ahh, ah, ahh- FUCK" that was unexpectedly 'dirty' of her
>>"Schhh- haaaa- " I can't even keep it together myself
>>>"So-Sorryr- ahh-" she whimpers inbetween breaths
>She's starting to really tighten, and her hands do as well
>They're now grabbing the cupboard to where they're turning a bit white - white and red
>>>"AAHAHH- I'm-" her mouth stays open and her jaw shakes a little
>I really try to slam into her now because I need to cum as well
>When I blow my load in her, she keeps squeezing my cock and I keep unloading in her for what seems like a very long time
>>>"Haaaaah- thank you.. Mr user" she whispers as I pull my cock out of her and put it back in my underwear
>She raises herself from the cupboard and pulls her panties up, cum starting to run out a little
>Her leaning back on the cupboard, I walk up and give her a quick kiss before leaving
>>>"You can handle the camera the next time."
>She exhales in surprise, and we both laugh

Fin.

Wrote it for some guy yesterday. The shitty thing is that I'm missing the picture of her with the perky tits, which the thing partly builds on.

So if you're here, guy, post the image with the white background of her.

this

Are you a man who’s waking up at night again and again to use the bathroom? If you’ve got this problem, we’ve got your solution: doctor-recommended Beta Prostate. Beta Prostate is made with 13 natural ingredients that target your prostate. Imagine: quicker bathroom trips, better relief, and a full night’s sleep. Best of all you can try Beta Prostate FREE, during a nationwide giveaway. Over 4-million bottles of Beta Prostate have already been shipped. If you’re ready to spend less time in the bathroom . . . and get a good night’s sleep . . . call now. Claim your free bottle before time runs out. And as an extra bonus, get our men’s libido formula . . . to support better intimacy for both you and her. It’s yours absolutely free. Just cover the shipping and handling. Call now for details

That's better actually, I meant the one with the glasses though. Is that you, or someone who saved?

post more user, pictures too.

I'll post this on /r/Sup Forums so make it good, also anyone who wants in the screencaps, comment now.

not sure which one you mean, this one?

I don't have any more pictures, also Sup Forums largely hated it apparently so it'll be a while until I write anything new here probably.

She has a black(ish) cardigan/shirt on, open in the middle, grey top, nipples poking, large sunglasses. It's indoors, and she has black shorts on, and behind her is a bright white wall. It's where I got the photo studio thing from.

you really like her, user, don't you

Yeah! That's the one. I'll post it as #2 next time, it really sets the theme and is one of the reasons I wrote it in the first place.

I don't know anything about her (see guy above posting pictures for source), but yeah. These pictures = yes, whatever she wants. Face in first one is the best and frames her as goofy but fun girl. Who knows how she actually is, but that's neither here nor there.

how about something rougher?