User, what is holding you back from greatness?

user, what is holding you back from greatness?

>srs tho

The law

inertia

Apathy

what does it matter in the grand scheme of things?

extremely low self esteem

Myself

Sup Forums
I would get a whole lot more done if I weren't wasting my time here every day

I'm already great. Nothing held me back.

The pic you posted. Now I will spend all day and night staring at it and masturbating when I could be out achieving my dreams. Thanks for ruining my life, OP.

my own shit self

crippling source-less depression

Sup Forums trap threads

laziness, fear, probably in equal proportions. add a bit of insecurity in there as well, altho perhaps you could call that fear.

I have crippling social anxiety exacerbated (and perhaps started by?) bad hearing. Do you know how awful it is to have to ask someone to repeat himself 2 or 3 times? And maybe even by then you couldn't grasp what the hell they were saying and you're forced to just node like a retard. Having to interact with people is a pain.

if i never try, i can never fail.

no girl can ever reject me if i never talk to them. i can never fail a test if i never show up to take it. my friends can never flake on me if i never text them in the first place.

i cant live like this. last week you were all sunshine and roses.
now you are everyman is judged on their own deeds

i have absolutely had it with you. the ease with which you turn on the 'tap' and turn it off really gives me the creeps
last friday you memed out ' when you move to your house' and now this.

you know what will make me great? if you go away

Try ditching expectations instead of actions. You can't win if you dont try, but by not placing faith in expectations you wont be hurt in doing so

money
motivation
confidence

My stomach. I have terrible IBS which is holding back my career.

can i have the sauce please

I am great wtf are you talking about

Any answer other than myself is bogus.

bust out the calendar. every year, to the day, update your CV and set goals. be real. review the years goal versus the day in the year to mark success. and try for that goal. ignore the days insecurities. strive for the long term goal. but make sure you review your goals weekly and go for it.

These guys get it

Nothing. People with depression are just lazy people looking for excuses to whine about their own refusal to take charge of their lives. People with addiction just aren't willing to admit they like being high more than they like being successful. If you aren't doing what you want with your life, nothing is holding you back, you're just a stupid and lazy asshole.

I mean.... unless you want to rape and murder people or something, in which case metal bars will probably wind up holding you back, but that's different and you probably aren't going to be commenting here.

oh so when i dived deep into linux i wasnt depresded and lookomg for a dostraction.
so im not learning python and cpp because i need a distraction.

i can do anything i put my mind to well.

Just myself. Every time I think about doing something that would improve me like I'm all, "Nah... No point, I won't succeed. I suck."

a diagnosed personality disorder

come at me bro