PLEASE help me

PLEASE help me

My neighbor rang at my door this evening with her 2 yo daughter.

She asked me if I could keep an eye on her for an hour since she had something urgent to do. I agreed.

Then 30 minutes later she texts me.

"Sorry, things didn't turn well, I won't come back before 1 or 2 days, please take care of Roxane (her daughter's name)"

Then another "Sorry, I can't explain now, I tell you everything when I come back. I beg you to help me just for this time."

Then nothing, and she probably turned down her phone cause it doesn't ring.

What the fuck do I do??
I told the girl to do some drawings and now she's alseep.

Do I call the police?

(sorry for bad english)

Other urls found in this thread:

gmilburn.ca/2008/07/04/wains-kalideoscope-cats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>better pasta than john

If you are being hilarious then obviously you'll want to go full pedo.

On the off chance you are serious, you probably shouldn't be in charge of the fucking crayons let alone a child. Yes, call the police

Wouldn't bother with the police, I would explain to this woman that you're not a daycare and call CPS.

Chill the fuck out.

She wants you to watch the kid right?

Then do it.

Why do you feel the need to call the police?

Do you have cable? If you do find a kid's channel for her. It's not great parenting to just sit her in front of the TV but you aren't even her parent in the first place.

Tomorrow (if it's nighttime where you are rn) ask her what food she likes, and if you don't have any, you might have to run to the store to get her some, like some chicken nuggets or some shit. I know it's a hassle but you'd definitely rather deal with going to the store then a pissed off two year old bitch, who won't eat because "she doesn't want that"

I don't think you should try to give her a bath, she probably won't want that happening, and since I'm assuming you haven't had kids, you might fuck up and kill her. She'll be fine for a day or two.

Call the police or if you know any of her family members, call them.

Sup Forums tard call police

does being a doormat come naturally to you or did you have to work your way up?

Well it's not illegal to let someone else take care of your child right ?

Wait 24 hours if the cunt hasn't returned by then tell her your calling the police wait 5 minutes for a response if she doesn't respond with something you're satisfied with call the police

I doubt that his/her neighbor is that fucking daft to leave her child with him/her if his/her neighbor didn't know if he/she was trustworthy or not.
If so, then that parent shouldn't even have the kid.
Call police, fuck over neighbor.

Call a hooker, rip her tits off with your bare dick, and then take a cpl of shits on the nearest blue car

Yall niggas gettin b8d by pasta

Don't call the police yet just make sure the girl is fed and entertained, her mother is probably a sack of shit to do this. Could be drugs or anything. Try asking around to see why she would disappear and keep ringing her

Why make shit complicated?

Cunt spotted.

Call the police before the bitch mother reports you for a kidnaper. She'll probably use a gofundme account to attentionwhore people into donations while you rot in jail.

Give women exactly what they want: responsibility and all its consequences.

Nigger do what says

im sorry but he's not the one making stuff complicated, the mother is. by giving into this unreasonable request with little to no indignation, you only set yourself up for more requests in the future your bitchass will be unable to decline.

You still have the text messages on your phone.

How can they fuck you over?

I'm surprised this pasta doesn't crop up more than it does given Sup Forums's love of pedo.

Have you pissed this neighbor off before? She's probably putting a missing child alert out right now to set you up. She'll then make it a national concern once you're found out. Next come the talk show spots. Then the book sales. All while you're rotting away

what's more interesting is the general change of attitude in the responses...

Just chill with the baby and teach her numbers and colours. Feed her mcdonalds, and keep her occupied with TV. If you need to go out, find a corner of the room and block it off with the baby in it so you know it won't die while you're away. Oh and buy some diapers.

To be fair it's pretty hard to pedo out on a 2 year old. Or maybe I haven't reached that stage yet.

Yes, inform the cops. By doing so, you can avoid being ramed by the bitch (just in case) and the cops may help you find a better place for the girl.

Sup Forumsro I mean the right thing to do is watch the kid to make sure she safe until her mom comes back and hell you might even score with the mother, but at the same time idk because i have no fucking clue how to take care of a 2 year old. good luck bro.

Nice pasta. Is that one of the cat pictures from the schizophrenic guy?

Feed her semen. Babbys love semen, straight from the tap if ya know what I mean, heh heh heh heh...

BTW it's easy to potty train them. Fill a large strong box of suitable size for babby. Mix one gallon each of ammonia and bleach then pour over babby and tape box shut.

Finish the evening with a nice shotgun mouthwash to clear your head.

>unable to decline.

But I can decline, she can't make me watch the child.

But then baby is dead and you are dead and stuff.

no ty.

pics or you lie op

thats why calling the police isnt a crazy action, sure calling the police by itself is an extreme action, but in this case they absolutely should be notified. what if you actually were a pedophile and she just dropped her off at you? sorry but just because you decided to fulfill your biological function doesnt mean i want anything to do with it, and in no way am i obligated to.
although it was your mistake for accepting in the first place. i would have said piss off, then called her a shitty parent.

Feed the kid for a couple of days, give it something to do

All kids like cheese pizza and chicken nuggets.

Is that the drawing you had her do? She might have schizophrenia.

This is the response I expected.

yes it is. gmilburn.ca/2008/07/04/wains-kalideoscope-cats/
gives me chills everytime...

Hey guys, it's the elusive beta. Watch as he cowers at the slightest provocation.

I would watch her but would expect monetary compensation. As for entertainment for her, just be cool. Treat it like a little party/sleepover. Get some pizza, maybe her favorite fast food. Get some of her favorite movies. Maybe run by a place like Walmart and grab her a new toy. Just keep the pressure off her about her mom being away.

Now if the mom is longer than the agreed upon 2 days I would call child protective services.

1/10 bait

OP timestamp with sleeping baby

I like this guy's art

>But then baby is dead and you are dead and stuff.
>no ty.

Everybody dies eventually. Do as I suggest and stream it so Sup Forums will honor thee forever, or at least until zipperheadmoot sells Sup Forums to r3dd1t.

Louis Wain did Caturday b4 Caturday was cool.

>agreed upon
What fucking planet are you from? She basically tricked him into it.

Let the baby sleep and go downstairs and commit suicide, that'll teach the bitch.

Just saying 2 days was stated as a favor. I would help but beyond that it's a CPS issue.

no it wasnt, hours were stated as a favor, with it being extrapolated to days via text message. but it's bait anyways so who cares

all I get from this is FREE LOLI

If the cops are called show them the messages. Just watch the kid for a day