Can somebody explain to me why pretty much everyone on Sup Forums dislikes them?

Can somebody explain to me why pretty much everyone on Sup Forums dislikes them?
I wouldn't call them the greatest band of all time, but they do have some really good albums in their discography.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=system of a down&sort=top&restrict_sr=on&t=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What meth are you on that makes you think Sup Forums hates SOAD?

I've seen nothing but positive stuff about them on here. They're the only metal band I've ever liked.

(Unpopular opinion: Daron was a great vocalist)

reddit hates them not us

I like them, I think their debut holds up best; it's fast, packed with energy and flows together really well

It's when their punk roots were most clear, but they already had their own thing going on
Definitely An impressive band overslaan

it's probably because they're grouped in with nu metal bands, they seem to be the least shit on

well, next to deftones

I haven't seen any negative thoughts on these guys, personally I think their pretty great.

They're great. One of two good numetal bands. You might be confusing the hate on the genre, as other anons have said.

Soad and Deftones are the exception to numetal being shit

System Of A Down isn't bad in my opinion

yea, uwot m8? soad are like the only nu-metal Sup Forums likes, along with deftones

personally i like their first 2 best, and there were a few good songs on mezmerize/ hypnotize. although i can't say i've listened to them in years, i still respect em

>nu-metal
doesn't that imply rapping though
the only SOAD track close to "rapping" is chop suey

WHYDOTHEYALWAYSENDTHEPOOR

PULL THE TAPEWORM OUT OF YOUR ASS.

It's Reddit: The Band

this isn't the death grips thread mate

Reddit LOVES System of a Down

reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=system of a down&sort=top&restrict_sr=on&t=all

Sup Forums likes SOAD. Which is one of the reasons why Sup Forums sucks.

and reddit probably loves the beatles way more
doesn't that make them "reddit: the band"?

>Letting public opinion decide how you feel
>Letting anything at all, let alone a public that you dislike decide how you feel

Fucking normies.

>feeling at all
get a rational load of this pleb

Sup Forums hates the beatles.

>(Unpopular opinion: Daron was a great vocalist)
I actually agree, i also remember enjoying Scars on Broadway even if it's been years since i listened to it.