Can we get a feels thread going on?

Can we get a feels thread going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/creepachuu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone have the Adonis story?

I lost my wife and two daughters a little over a year ago. I've thought of killing myself a few times. But I know they wouldn't want me to do that. So it's just my dog and I in our little one bedroom apartment.

Sure man. I just hope we can have some more feels stories rather than the constant "omg gf broke up :(("
I don't even care about a girlfriend anymore. I care about friends. Someone to talk to. If any of you guys would be my friend, I would like that. I don't have anyone to talk to. I am just feeling so empty, there is nothing to do. Fuck.

I'll also be here for you anons.

I want you to know that you're strong as hell, user. Keep on living on!

It's nice to see someone I agree with here. Never had a proper girlfriend and don't care for one, I've lost all my close friends one by one over the past month and I'm waiting for the only one I've got to introduce me to his friends.

>Be me 10th grade in high school
>Think I have friends
>Everyday I sit with "friends" on our usual lunch table
>Converse with friendss and what-not.
>Always hear them maeking plans to do things after school and during the weekend.
>Ask them each Monday "So what did you do this weekend?"
>Always get the same ususal response of "Oh I hug out with friends."
>One cold night in the middle of winter break, I'm on my computer playing some CS:GO.
>Im searching for a game, then all of the sudden I realize that I have been doing this every night since 6th grade, all night long.
>I realize that I only hug out with "friends" 3 times in my life.
>I realize that I have no friends.

I'll be your friend, user.
Steam?

Sup Forums is the only thing in my life that I actually look forward to seeing. You guys are the only ones who know what it feels like to be lonely. You guys know what it feels like to be sad when everyone else around is happy. You guys are truly my Sup Forumsrothers

I'm just like you, user.

>be me
>today
>browsing facebook
>see a pic with all my friends in it
>all of them
>except me

Put on a 'waiting list (read: turned down for)' a teaching job in Korea I applied for and got an interview for as well. I got all excited for nothing, thinking I'd be returning to Korea to live and work soon after graduation (which will be in December).

But, I guess now I can focus on Japan and China. Already sent off an application for JET.

post stuff

I only had real friends once in my whole life, and I only knew them for 2 years, in 5th and 6th grade. We would hang out and talk to each other and we cared about eachother. I've only had that once. I don't have it now. I was so sad that i closed off and now I'm in college and I don;t know how to open back up again.

Am I still ISP banned?

I guess not

Hey guys
I'm really tired so I probably won't share that much with you, but I have a question for you
Does anybody know at what speed does one have to drive into a concrete wall to be... mostly dead ?

The worst feeling is being sad while everyone else is happy and being unable to say or do anything about it. It's like looking at the world from behind a window, but the only difference is that no matter how hard you yell at the glass, somehow no one sees or hears you and no matter how hard you pound at the glass, the glass still somehow never breaks.

Fortune favors the bold, user. Tell them to invite you to more stuff.

The route of everyones problems is pussy and rejection.
Fuck i wanna watch shin godzilla.

Does anyone care for a poem i wrote about the girl that dumped me yesterday?

Just go as fast as you can

>ITT: A bunch of underage fags who need to get over themselves or kill themselves

go on

Sure, user.

Just use some train tracks user. 100℅ success rate. Its like a free suicide machine.

I told you all my secrets
So i could feel alive
Cause in my head ive died
A hundred thousand times

Obsessed by truth you leeched me
I didnt realise
That you had the intention
Of leaving me behind

You told me all your stories
That in their core define
Why you can not be loved
cause god knows you have tried

Obsessed by you i lost it
You didn't realise
That i saw through these memories
A little dying light

Don't let your past define you
I cried with all my heart
But there you sat cold blooded
Its just too fucking hard

in my school im to bold and everybody hates me for it

Nothing compares to the feeling of being alone.
Nothing compares to the feeling of having so much time, but oing nothing with it, not out of laziness, but becuase you have just nothing to do with your time.
The worst feeling in the world is being alone, while being surrounded by people.

> be me
> 19
> just found out gf of 2 years cheated on me
> finish high school whilst being an emotional wreck
> see all of my classmates start college and shit
> everyone has some passion or some talent
> be poorfag
> can't afford college
> work shitty job in costumer support with people yelling at me constantly
> move out to live on my own™
> find shitty roommates
> only stay because the rent is low
> realise only passion I have is video games
> sitting in my room everyday browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums
> day after day after day
> I am literally useless to society and to myself

Is this it? Is this life?

Maybe you should try to be a bit more calm and restrain yourself from being too bold?

Buried my dog yesterday. A 12 year old german shepherd. Keep thinking I still hear him making sounds and keep looking over to where he always slept.

Never take a pet, lads. The inevitable sick period before they go is horrid.

There's something worse than feeling alone... Not feeling anything at all.

Yeah, it sounds pretty sweet but kinda hard to make it look like an accident
I still love my family and well, I'd prefer them not to know

I know that feeling. Had to put my 9 year old cavalier king charles spaniel to sleep 2 years ago because of cancer. Life gets empty

Well written, I know that feel.

I had a friend who I deeply confided in and gave a lot of support for years. I moved away, and she stopped returning my calls and texts.

I know friendship isn't about giving and getting, but I have this dirty feeling that I made a bad investments of my friendship capital.

This!
Shin-Goji when??

My girlfriend got drugged and raped, he called me and made me hear everything. When he finished he send me a message asking me if I still wanted her.

As someone in the same situation I found that changing it up every once in awhile is helpful. I started jogging every other day and it actually helped user.

sucks to be amerifat and not have free college

>2 years
>Makayla
>We were best friends
>She wanted something more
>I never asked her
>Now in high school
>I try asking her to hang out
>"I'm hanging out with alex" (dumb fucking football player)
>Me and her got a long because she didn't have many friends but god damn she is beautiful
> I don't mind her hanging with him
>Try the next couple of weeks to hang with her
>she keeps leaving last second and coming up with an excuse
>Ask her to hang out at lunch
>"I have to go to math"
>I don't respond
>Walk through the halls with my only friend
>See her in there with him, helping him with math
>Friend asks if I want to go to math since I need to study for a test
>I tell him no
>"Why user?"
>tell him I want to go to the library because I don't need help
>See makayla after school
>Don't say anything to her while she looks at me
>Drive home mom screams to me about my grades
>Feeling like shit I can't even take my mind off what has happened, I lost vidya and I would say I lost her but that was a long time ago. She was so beautiful.

I think it was cancer what took mine as well, at least thats what the vet said, although he had some serious hip problems for a year or two already as well as is usual with shepherds.

A somewhat funny coincidence about it all is that five years ago my cat died on the same night, also at 12 years old.

I'm guessing you haven't taken another dog then? I don't think I could go through all that again, despite the great times we had when he was young.

Actually britbong, lad

Did you murder him?

>In 8th grade
>Dad just got me and my siblings a bird.
>Me and m sisters decide to let it out on its first day
>Ohshit.jpg
>Just flew into the walls trying to escape.
>Luckily he didn't die.
>From that day forward we start training him nice and easy.
>Bird now loves all of us, but has a special connection with me.
>Everyday I go to school, he waits for me by the door. He only moves to eat and drink.
>I come home from school and he flies onto my shoulder.
>Me and him just chill in my room everyday.
>Throughout all the years he so,ehow knew when I was sad.
>If I was ever feeling a bit down, he'd just fly on my shoulders and nibble on my ear.
>Cheered me right up.
>Never had a friend to cheer me up. Never even had a friend.
>One day during junior year, he drops from the top of his cage like a bag of bricks.
>Quickly rush over to see him.
>He is unresponsive.
>Ohgod.mp3
>Tears start flowing from my eyes. I cry uncontrollably for hours.
>End up sleeping from crying.
>Next day comes up and I wake up.
>I realize that my only friend has died
>My only friends will never be there again to cheer me up
>I start to cry again
>To this day, I still have no friends.

I love you and miss you birdy

She kept warning me to not get attached and tried to keep distance.. I was madly in love and broke through all her barriers anyway..

This didn't last long though, she ultimately broke down telling me she couldn't be in a relationship because she turns into a different person and cant handle herself, all her exes treated her like shit and now she's too scared of taking a risk..

Or maybe i'm just not worth the risk..

We had that one and another one of the same breed that was about 5 years younger. They were best friends and the younger one had never been without anpther dog before sp she got into a depression or some sort of abandonment feeling. The breeder that we bought the young one heard about this and we actually got a new dog the same age as her a year later for free. Only condition was that she was going to have puppies but that didn't happen and now they're both living with me. They're 5 years old now.

Killed in prison

It's out in cinema in australia but i think i missed the chance to watch it.

I've lost myself in several different psychoses, with seizures lasting hours an end.

I'm severely depressed and can't take care of myself at all.

Everyone thinks i'm this laidback clever dude that can always give good insights.

On the inside i am rotten and scared of myself.

Nobody knows.

>be me
>high school
>2 years left
>Have no interest except band and calligraphy.
>sad shit
>life is so boring and monotonous
>no gf
>friends, but they are all assholes
>wont kill self but still. Fucking bored with my life.
>all I have left is animoo and vidya.

After typing this and seeing all these other replies about dead dogs and shit I feel bad thinking I have legit problems.

>tfw best friend is naturally charismatic likeable guy out getting pussy tonight
>tfw he can't be my wingman cause girls like him not me
>tfw sitting indoors playing dark souls
>tfw get message from him with a picture of a girl he's hooking up with tonight
>tfw she's a 10/10 perfect my type girl
>tfw you're alone

What kind of band are you in?

I was just like you, exactly and then tried getting with this chick me and her were friends for a long time and she turned me down, don't try to get a gf. It hurts more.

>you

What do you play? I played flute in high school and it was fucking great

I am not gonna say sorry because i don't (i can't feel what you feel) but just think that your dog was another complex expression of life, life is something that we can't yet fully understand. Out of many possibilities in the universe your dog was there for you and now is back at nature in an elemental form. The same will happen to all of us. Remember and just try to enjoy the ride.

what would your fallout stats be in real life

Dead

oh lord this. so much this. I've started just lurking on these threads instead of participating because i feel like a misfit in here (among other places).

everyone it seems only has girl problems, and a while i won't go to the extent of calling everyone a pussy whipped morons, but I would appreciate if people with serious hardships participated more.

Serious illness, disabilities, dead loved ones, financially broken folks.. where are you guys?

i'm lying here on my bed typing with my dead fingers because I'm a fucking vegetable paralyzed below his chest. i can't even kill myself

First time being drunk, vidya is hard feels are for losers drink more smoke weed live life there i just fixed all your problems. you are welcome plebs.

t. shaman that knows what the fuck it's about

Yeah but this thread is pretty good compared to other feels breads

Sup Forums let me tell you a story.

Its about my bestfriend Collin (pic related) and the nightmare his life has become.

>be me in 5th grade, summer of 2005
>move to new neighborhood, know nobody.
>riding my bike around, see some kid playing with a slingshot
>ride up to him and ask to try it.
>we set up a target range and shoot at trees, birds, squirrels
>he shows me around the neighborhood and i eat at his house that night.
>we hang out a lot more and become really good friends.
>adventures end when the summer does.
>im homeschooled that year, still hang out with Collin after he gets home from school
>Play PS2 at his house that winter, become really close with his family, at their house constantly.
>he comes to my house too, spends the night a lot, eats my food straight from the refrigerator. W become best friends and just hang out a lot.
>Middle school (2008 ish) I start going to his school
>He's a grade younger than I am, but still hang out a lot.
>We make other friends, but we still hang out together regularly.
>Friendship survives liking the same girl, I know he's a fucking bro.
>People started calling us gay because we spent a lot of time together, so we tried out for basketball team winter of my 9th grade, his 8th grade year.
>we both make it, but hes much better than i am.
>I suck, he starts all the games, becomes popular because hes such a great athlete and a cool guy.
>He doesnt forget me and invites me to popular people shit, parties and such
>Middleschool wasnt horrible because of Collin.

how old are you bro

Who /lostalldrive/ here?
>Me and best friend since pre-K
>basically brothers at this point
>My friend will be called Y for now
>Fast forward to 9th grade we join marching band
>our goal is to go to college and march together
>its hard and we become stand out Euphonium players
>Colleges start looking at us
>we become the best in the MEAC
>ff senior year
> Y can't go to college because his dad just up and left suddenly
>So instead of going to college he has to get a job to support his mom so he signs to join the military
>all of our dreams and goals just shattered
>We wanted to march at talladega and crab together.

I know you guys dont care but what can I do. I just wanted to go to college with my friend and march together. We worked so hard and all for nothing seemingly. I've just been extremely sad about this and I just dont know what to do.

Thats actually pretty nice. That breed looks like they may be tons of fun and mayhem as well.

Yeah, I reckon you are right. I just never realized how many of his hijinks I took for granted.

trips. I feel you man

if you have access to a car why not go with carbon monoxide poisoning? pipe from exhaust to inside, roll up windows, start car, drink listen to good music and fade to sleep

Yeah they are. But they're pretty chill mostly. Hope you can recover from your loss, user. Stay strong.

This is me, where are you from user?

>Tfw the only way you can trick yourself into being happy is by drugs.
>Tfw the only way you can forget about your loneliness is through drugs.
>Tfw the only way you can stop being lonely is through the comfort of drugs

Yo, if y'all need someone to talk to, a new friend, I'm legit here for you ... Talk about anything, discuss, play a fking game. Whatever.
Here's my snapchat(can add other shit from there just dont wanna give out my public number ): Narishi

I'm in the same boat Sup Forumsro.

I even managed to talk myself into getting free prescription drugs whilst i already abuse the shit out of tons of other chemicals.

some third world country

Please don't let this thread sage.
This is the only time when I don't feel lonely anymore

Get yourself wasted on the strong 50 proof shit like I do. If you get drunk it helps you forget the pain, your whole body becomes a little numb though.

How's the food?

60% of the time it works every time.

>have female best friend
>when we first start hanging out it's great, we talk all the time, have lots of fun, play games together etc
>they get back together with an ex and my time with them becomes limited at best
>want them to be happy so try to accept that this is how things are
>miss talking with them all the time and having fun but don't want to upset them by telling them that i'm lonely
>get drunk one night and bitterly think that i'd be happier if they broke up, know i'm a scumbag for thinking that
>she comes to me the other day and tell me that they broke up again
>she's completely beside herself, almost ready to kill herself, do my best to try and calm her down
>we start talking all the time and playing games and stuff together
>she's horribly broken up over the ex, can't get over it, i don't know what to do to try and help besides be there
>we hang out like the old days but she wants to die and can only think about her ex
>laying in bed
>ask myself if this is what i wanted

dont let this thread sage

please don't kill yourself
even if it's for my sake, some random user

That hit me harder than it should've. What the fuck, Bert & Ernie...

Because of how short term memory works, the odds are slim, Jim.

Jogging is the shit, anons. No longer clinically depressed, mostly because I quit dope and cigs, and started walking (then jogging, then running) everyday. Get on it.

>Mfw you are exactly correct and I only have one friend that does it with me but he isn't that close nad never really talked about anything else other than drugs

>Highschool 2010 (my 10th grade his 9th grade)
>We're close as brothers now, always chilling and playing video games and sports.
>he also got me into working out so i didnt become a thin awkward weeb.
>after games, we would go to his house and get pizza and play black ops all night
>As we get older we start taking roadtrips with other friends and go on hikes and camp.
>At this point Collin was considering joining the Marines so he was always working out, buying guns, general manly stuff.
>He was a fucking beast, full 6-pack and could bench almost 200 by junior year in highschool.
>My senior year, he began acting a little weirder. He wouldnt come to school, or he'd come really late.
>He was trying for a scholarship, so this was kinda unusual behavior.
>I would ask him about it, and he would always say he was fine.
>Halfway through my senior year, he transfers schools.
>I feel bad, miss my bro. Senioryear sucked for many other reasons.
>That summer, he gets a job as a landscaper, Im a painter
>Every free second we have is spent hiking, drinking, gaming, just driving and talking.
>I skip a semester to work and go to school spring of 2015
>Make a ton of new friends, keep texting collin and making sure he's okay.
>I come home and watch him graduate, I dont see his dad at his graduation.
>Party with him after, we go home afterwards
>"Dude where's your dad?"
>"Oh he's on a busines trip"
>Im not even convinced.
>Start seeing less and less of Collin's dad that summer.

pic related, me and Collin hiking

not too bad i suppose. how about you what are you up to

Ouch

you have 90% of your life to go moron, just wait until you're 37 and shit's still as bad. that's what's gonna happen if you become a sad sack and lose all motivation as a teenager.

>be me
>never have much of a personality aside from making jokes
>in 7th grade get chronic depression
>still have it 5 years later
>in high school become really anti social
>never talked and when I did I choked up so badly that my self esteem would somehow get worse
>never acted seriously autistic in high school but never had real friends
>mfw nothing has changed
>mfw I think about suicide every day and cry myself to sleep but am too much of a pussy and care about family to do that
>I don't feel anything anymore, I'll sometimes get sad or lonely but I'll just lay in bed with my cat and cry, I have literally nothing to live for than not putting other people through pain

user I'm in the exact same boat as you. Stopped caring about girlfriends and really only want people I can depend on. if you want to add me on steam and we can talk: steamcommunity.com/id/creepachuu/

Same... Pretty much.