youtube.com/watch?v=NGw7KtRxfgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

i dont think this semen slurping show is for me guys

DUDE EVIL LMAO

I miss ramsay

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

considering how much they've dumbed him down, his swordplay is all he has

this is the same character that, as of the 5th book, is staying up all night reading books, tells Stannis how to get support in The North(and it works), and orders things like the construction of greenhouses so the Night's Watch can grow food in the winter

I'll slurp your semen if you don't shut the fuck up

jon told her in the promo that they have enemies all over the north

who exactly?

>the only non cucked white characters are killers

what is the message behind this?

LINK TO FULL BATTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=WvigPvVKZLA

LINK TO FULL BATTLE

youtube.com/watch?v=WvigPvVKZLA

there was an image of inside the sept with wildfire exploding all over the place.

someone claimed it was fake as this same angle shot from inside the sept was used when joffrey or tywin died, not sure which one.

anyway in the preview that same angle shot is used again so it's possible that image was actually true

post it you niggers

Assuming the death of CIA next episode, how will you feel?

SAVE CIA

Littlefinger and his army

>An incompetent idiot is given a leadership position in army he has no business in, and survives a battle through shear luck and a last second save

Use the Force, Jon.

>tfw Euron "Let's Kill Them" Greyjoy is the new edgemaster of evil now that Ramsay has joined Joffrey

Lord Bolton, I'm Vale

20 GOOD HOUNDS
A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A BASTARD

H E L L A E P I C
E
L
L
A

E
P
I
C

Upboated!

We're here to discuss surrender.

Not OUR surrender but YOURS haha get it because I intentionally didn't stipulate that to trick you xdd it's a trap

Yes, yes, well done High Sparrow, well done High Sparrow

H O W E V E R

what did he mean by this

do you think house umber and karstark are now extinct houses?

are you completely fucking braindead?

Why were the slavers do confident they'd win exactly?

I think we have a problem

>yfw he will definitely get castrated

hah take that white men!

The battle of the blackwater seems silly after bastards PVP. Good job

Bravo! D&D do it again!

When Dany comes to the 7 kingdoms, do you think Theon will betray house stark again?

i don't get it plz explain this memerino

You can't kill him you'll be just like him!

DUDE VENGEANCE LMAO

If I open those cages would you die?

Its actually happening. Jon's readhead harem is beginning

Is it possible that Jon is still stupid enough to trust Sansa? Is he that desperate for her pussy that he will just ignore the fact that hundreds died needlessly because she played him?

Team Bolton

Still catching up with the show, so this is irrelevant to the last episode

>Khal E. C. crucifies hundreds without trial
>feeds a man to a dragon for no reason whatsoever

>too pure and righteous to watch gladiators
GOD DAMN IT
EVERY GOD DAMN SCENE WITH HER IS MORE INSUFFERABLE THAN THE LAST

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

I've seen videogames looking better than this.

Who would have thought Phantom Menace would look even more outdated than puppet Yoda.

why indeed. Why did they so nonchallantly walk up to negotiate without the rest of the army behind them?

Upboated! Hella epic

go watch true detective season 1 it's required viewing if you want to be accepted as a /got/fag

>Jon: so you betrayed me, but I'm a bastard and your not and now 90% of the troops in Winterfell are owned by your cousin, so please don't kill me

What the fuck is Yara's character? Why did they determine a way to make a character stronger was to have her not be into dudes but be drooling over every woman? Its really sexist and homophobic

If the dogs are so hungry they attack Ramsay why didn't they bite Sansa first?

y-yes

He knows nothing my man.

I'm so happy Tormund survived

Arya is going to kill the legendary Kingslayer. I'm laughing.

MY DICK cant handle Evil Sansa

dany was gone and many of the unsullied were killed over the years. Harpies were still ready to spring into action at any time

youtube.com/watch?v=NGw7KtRxfgU
this is now the theme song of the thread
the night king is coming

Jon isn't an incompetent idiot though. Take this unfunny poorly thought out bullshit back to lereddit

He's not even an entertaining madman like Joffrey or a meme machine like Ramsay, this is gonna suck.

>uh, you don't get to live Ramsay

when do we start a /westworld/ genral?

>he becomes jorah 2.0
>they introduce a strong black bull
>cheering in coffee shops worldwide

tv is dead

Just turn ur brain off bro xD

>it's a reverse '"I'm in charge here"

Are you fucking kidding me? The Vale army just demolished Ramsay so Littlefinger could cuck him

what did he mean by this?

So dany changed at some point between episode 8 and 9 right? That didnt look like the same outfit

qt D:

So who unlocked the hounds cages in the kennel? I miss the methodical cage unlocking scene from every other time people were fed to them.

D&D think tough woman=lesbian. There's a line from someone working on the show that Brienne is "a lesbian who happens to be in love with Jaime."

all those poor northern houses who pledged loyalty only to be killed in a storm of arrows. Only to have your life wasted so Sansa could save the day.

Is it really a meme if it's just one user desperatly trying to get noticed?

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES

It's a retarded forced meme.
Nothing too see here. Move along

he isn't on her list

We need to trust each other. We have so many enemies now.

Why does she look so sad? Is it about Rickon, rewarding Petyr or did Jon just save her from getting raped by Baelish?

It would be an extremely painful feel

Umber and Karstark unless they bend the knee.
I feel like the other lords of the north will eat their words for MUH HONOR and bend the knee.
But we don't have time for more drama between houses because we have one season left so they probably will just bend the knee.

sansa rode away before ramsay said he hadn't fed his dogs in 7 days how did she know that?

will the Wall come down this season or next?

I don't get this.

Couldn't they have had Ghost eat Ramsey?

>I miss the methodical cage unlocking scene from every other time people were fed to them.

10/10
would make her my daughter

she was back in dothraki level shit garb

Jon can only get off on redheads with destroyed pussies now.

Sansa's perfect for him.

>Goes into battle outnumbered 3-1
>Charges into after being warned Ramsay would trick him because "muh brotha"

Yes, he's 100% an idiot. As he's been since Season 2 when he got good men of the Night's Watch killed through his incompetence.

why the fuck didnt CIA yell out an awesome line as his army was riding in. What a waste.

why would Arya even want to kill Jamie, he isn't on her list, is he?

THIS
H
I
S
FUCKING THIS

So was this the worst episode of the entire show?

>tfw he saved the season

formation of the stones looks like a dog/wolf/dragon

"Do I fit in yet?"

honestly man i work in production it's most likely because they rig that set with an arm jib in the same way every time they shoot in it. there's no real way to tell, but all the leaks so far have been true so it's entirely possible that that's what happens. the camera angle is nothing to go off of though

one guy thinks that the night king is the true detective that lives in carcosa

She's sad because he's calling her out on holding back information from her that would have altered his plans and saved thousands of lives.

Is he going to ask her why she never mentioned the fact that a thousand vale troops were en route?

+Hella epic
+Hella F*CKIN EPIC
+Ramsey is dead hahaha
+Sansa, Dany and Yara so strong

-Nothing

10/10 hella epic. everyone complaining is just an edgy 4channer contrarian. learn from reddit, you losers! simply epic.

what's the name of the nigga from plebbit who was right on the money with all the leaks?

He's at that feast though. And shit is going to go down.

Those hounds are extremely loyal