>>710297892

we hit post limit in the other gore thread, let's keep it going.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aKPBn
discord.gg/Rh2Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks fam

to keep the thread alive, feel free to ask a drunk, mentally ill necrophile anything ( that's not incriminating)

Haha you're still here? neat.

and continuing to dump male corpses for that user in the last thread, until someone says that they want to see women instead

face of Nikki Catsouras was found in fact

fag here, feel free to switch it up every so often, I don't mind.

hell yeah bud I'm here until I finish my folder

and I've got A LOT

what im still lurking sitght list found 2 that were dead end asked in other thread if u have seen 1 b4?

oh sick man that's good news cause I'm too drunk to keep all of this straight
gonna dump the folder in order then

please rephrase I have no idea what you're asking

engrish prease

nom nom

If you've ever done it, what does cutting a body feel like?
Have you ever done cannibalism?

oh god help me I'm too drunk I've lost track of where I am in the folder

please excuse duplicates from the last thread

necrofag? dat you homie? da fuq happened to your stream? or you?

anyway, best regards.

fag here again. I cut myself quite often for blood play. I'd also eat myself if I could. The taste is pretty good from what I've had.

i draw the line here, this is just not ok

jk

That wedding ring hit me in the feels

It's like cutting a slab of meat with a very sharp knife, with a reaction from the meat that you're cutting. The reaction, the cut, the moment in which they're responding to you, couldn't be adequately described because each and every person is different and so each and every reaction you get would be different.

I am not a cannibal. I've eaten my own skin out of curiosity, and it's a little salty but nothing special. Bland, if anything.

Yes it's necrofag. My stream has been dead for months but I would love to stream again if there was interest in it. I've been in rabbit, if you've heard of it, and streamed under the same name there.

Thanks for the good wishes man, best to you too.

Blood play is HOT AF
SERIOUSLY
but I'm so deprived
haven't had it in so many years
you're a lucky man to even be able to do it to yourself
blood is absolutely delicious
if you can find a partner, I'd recommend it.

I know man, I feel so fucking bad fapping to any of these but that one in particular really does it

>ate the skin but not the meat
>complains about it being bland

okay very fair observation
but can you blame me when eating flesh is not my fetish

haha yes got my boyfriend into it. he loves it as well. I'm a lucky man I'd say myself.

cool. well, there's interest as long as i'm around, so hit me up if you ever want me to tune in. you done with livestream for good? should I find you on rabbit?

p.s. I've got some killer movie recommendations for ya.

I'd like to point out that this corpse is in my ideal state of decomposition.

For fuck's sake man you have it all. I would be happy for you if I wasn't so bitter and jealous.

Fuck man hit me up on discord or something, same name. I'd love to hear your recs and watch some movies together. Were you on /r9k/ or something?

>homosexuals are deviants

surprise surprise

This one too, fucking primo corpse pasta

>:3

/r/ing some burnt corpses

Why is it that I'm desensitized to human gore but killing an animal fills me with a sinking emptiness? Am I just a casualfag poser or is there something else going on?

this legit makes me want to cry
I love it so much but it's so brutal
for fuck's sake

Yea same. I think because for animals, it's much more "out of control" for them. Humans die usually to their own fault or societies.

na bra, you know me, i'm the part time vagabond, I showed you "look who's back". Skype don't work no more?

I should probably mention I meant personally killing one

it's a perfectly normal response
animals are innocent and any sort of brutality towards them fills humans with incoherent rage and remorse because they cannot defend themselves or understand what is happening

on the contrary, humans are not innocent. we are guilty of horrible, dirty, awful things and when we die it can be justifiable.

I've abandoned skype since discovering discord.

Killing a man or woman is such a fucking fantastic leap from looking at gore that it is juvenile and preposterous to compare the two.

his nipples look funny

nice one fam

Nipples are engorged from stress and stimulation- when you die, they undergo both.

fair enough, maybe i'll give it a shot. (discord, I mean). (rubs hands together maniacally)

fam I highly fucking recommend it, it is superior to skype in every way, shape, and form. It's like moving from gaia to Sup Forums.

well then, i'm gonna look terrible when I die, cuz my nipples are already big.

this is too many watermarks even for me, got a better version?

I'd lick your dead nipples senpai,

if i had better i wouldnt have put that one, sorry to let you down fam

I was wondering why this dude was wearing a girdle.

okie. i'll hit you up soon.

I don't have any pics of dead people atm, but this is a painting I made when I was like 13, so I can say I contributed something. she could be dead, for all I know.

It's okay fam, you made up for it with that image alone.

That was once a woman
believe it or not

pic related

irl trap?

No shit?

Sick trips bud
That's a really nice painting, thanks for contributing to the thread
I'm not going to be on discord for more than another hour or so so don't take your time if you can
is there a name I can recognize you by so you don't get confused with the spammers?

have you acted on it or do you just feel the need to be around the dead? if thats too incriminating, do you find confront at grave yards? i've found i am and don't know what it means.

>can't upload my street autopsy
a million internets to anyone who posts a good webm hoster

I'd still bang this tho

I can't say if I've acted on it or not but I feel an EXTREME need to be around the dead. I find an enormous amount of comfort from graveyards, now that I've gotten over my guilty and intrusive thoughts from OCD (thanks to exposure therapy after many months). It's a complicated situation and I couldn't tell you exactly what you're feeling without hearing your story. Would you mind sharing it? I understand if you aren't comfortable divulging so much information over Sup Forums.

hey guys, faggot again. I made a discord group for use so we can keep this going and chat while we're at it.

discord.gg/aKPBn

Make sure to message me when you get in.

>Nikki Catsouras
snuffx?
>u posted short list last thread wonder what other sights are out there?
im still lurking other sights links and coming up dead or U.S has them blocked idk

guilt*
sorry for typos, I've had a bit much to drink tonight

joining the shit out of this, against my better judgement

soups ready

apparently i do not have permission to message or join in anything on this server, might want to change the settings

thanks. think Nietzsche, but bloody

I love it man

Managed to join Highly recommend it, cool shit
could do with some good conversation

i just feel more comfortable around graves than actually people, i live close to one and walk around it almost daily, clean up, straighten the flowers. i wouldn't say i'd hurt anyone if they weren't threatening my friends or family. i've just always been fascinated by death, even at a young age. people always look at me like im fucked up for being around the graves and im not sure if i am or its just have morbid curiosity.

Whats "delet"?

bit of spelling errors. been drinking too Sup Forumsro. you get the point

Oh, nice.. Franklin Expedition Beechey Island.

discord.gg/aKPBn

don't forget discord has a 8mb limit, so you can post gifs and what not.

hey man, if you're being respectful and just hanging around, there's nothing wrong. I wouldn't recommend talking to the people there because they're likely family or friends and will want to know why you're sticking around. but there's no harm in just visiting. the only time I've ever book a graveyard was when the groundskeeper approached me and asked what I was doing after a few weeks of visiting. Those faggots keep track of everyone and can cause some serious trouble.

nice ass

>discord.gg/aKPBn
is this audio based? as in i need a mic and speakers?

No! It's a group chat via text. You can also have voice though. You can post pics, which is why I set it up, so we can hold onto the gore.

god I fucking love this pic

thanks mate, 10/10 would chat with over a beer

>discord.gg/aKPBn
dont give my email out like that fam

thanks fam
if you actually, really want to chat over a beer, check out this discord
discord.gg/Rh2Pw
I'm chilling for the next hour or so
drinking beer
and totally down to chat and shit

that leg wound looks really fucking weird

snuffx appears to have been removd by some sort of govt agency?