This is my moms news bf

This is my moms news bf
He wont look at me or acknowledge me at all
my mom will walk in with him and she says hi to me and i say "hey guys" and hell look at me out of the corner of his eye and says real fast "sup" and that's the extent

help

Are you an adult still living with your mom?

If so he probably thinks you're a loser, and he's probably right about that.

Your latino mom is banging niggers? You must be either puerto rican or dominican or venezuelan or cuban or colombian. TL,DR... caribbean scum Shame

i just graduated highschool and am going to community college whatever man

You're a loser
He's a nigger
Lose lose

F

wow, no one is writing, so you will propably read what i will write to you, i have chance...

Kys

He doesn't give a fuck about you user. Fuckin nigger although he is less than half nigger he identifies with nigger crowd. He's trying to get ass period.

Call him a nigger to his face and don't back down. You might catch an ass whoopin but afterwards(if you're not a pussy about it) you guys will have a better relationship than most guys and their actual dads.

i want to with all my heart but he'll literately break my jaw

Thats Denzel Washingtons brother

Suck his dick. Then he will treat you with more respect.

So tough it out. Do YOU like him? Is he good for your mom? Is he a good fit for your family? If not then fuck it don't do anything and it'll end on its own. If so then do what I said and jailhouse his ass and thing will be fucking awesome. I come from a fatherless home. Never met one that cut it. He looks old school black. He's probably pretty chill. If you don't do anything else at least talk to the motherfucker. No pun intended.

How old are you user oldfag from the days of when it was only Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>I am old enough to be your dad
>AMA

I hear this guy is tough if you don't appreciate his baking. Casually approach him and say in a deep voice 'I CAN SMEEEEEELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING'. He'll warm up to you soon enough.

This man

he's just fucking your mom because she's probably a freak

Why the fuck do you care about him at all?

Either move out or just mind your own business. If he starts trying to tell you what to do or tires to get between you and mom, call him a nigger and fight him

Otherwise get your diploma and move on

Fuck off cucklord

Start talking to him...it is your house first. Put that nigger in noose...I mean place.
>pic not related

ive been thinking about asking him if we wants to smoke a blunt but ehhh

Damn OP you ever seen Baby Boy? (Movie) that's gonna be your situation

the cover always makes me not wana watch it

you are such a cuck dont waste your weed on this nig unless you think he can get you some good blow then go for it.

OP you have siblings? Do they get the same treatment? If so then could less about you he's just in it for that sweet pwussy

*care less

my older brother he hasnt met him yet

I mean to be honest though if he won't acknowledge you, you do the same, leave it at that. Unless of course he mistreats her

start saving your soadies up everday for a week.
wait till he is getting drunk drunk with your mom on the couch and lets his guard down.
stuff all of your soadies into your pillow case.
walk up to them very slowly and quitely.
wait for the second he turns around and slam him in the face with the pillow case full of pop.
keep swinging it at his head until he is unconcious then walk away and lay low for a while.
when he wakes up out of the coma he will be afriad of you and always treat you with respect.
establish your dominance works everytime.

He sounds like an empathy devoid nigger. Don't let this happen to your mom, OP.

What's his name user? 10 to1 he's got a rap sheet a mile long like most niggers. And I have a access to this shit

Where the FUCK did she even meet him o.O

When your mom's burning coal, expect the sparks to start flying

he says his name is "reighn"? and spells it when he first meets anyone
i wish i could have a say

This

Nigger looks like Dwayne Johnson but in a douchebag "you're not my dad" kind of way

I don't think you're a loser OP

Look at the nose on this one ehh boys?

You did it!

Buy a gun and pop a cap in his ass

yeah, when he looks down his nose at you, it must be like peering down the end of a double barrel shotgun

hes a nigger, what do you expect?

Head smooth af

time to call ZIMMERMAN!

well thats incredible

Where go OP?

still here

Judging from this I assume your mom is pretty short, he doesnt seem that much taller either what like 5'6?

eh shes like 5'8 5'9

Who cares honestly, from the looks of it he looks half nigger and half hispanic or latino or whatever you are. Close enough. What, you think your mom can do better? Let her at least try to pursue happiness.

Y'all niggas wild

This is stupid, you're autistic.

OP the only way to assert your dominance is to knock him b out, tie him up and force him to watch you fuck your mom while you look into his eyes.

Find a moment they're together and ask your mom to go look for something that will take at least 20-30 seconds to find.

"Look here you goddamn chimpanzee I've ruined lives worth more than your for less disrespect than what you've shown me. You speak when you're spoken to, it's common courtesy, you insignificant nigger. Generic-ass motherfucker. Use your manners in this house or they'll be taught to you."

"Thanks mom! Where was it? You know I can't go without my tendies."

buy some chicken and rub the skin on his car door handle whenever he comes over.

Walk in as a ghost carrying a flaming lower case t, that should get it's attention

Reeeeeeeee at him

If he's gonna fuck your mom, why Don't you fuck one of his many neglected daughters you faggot.

Suck his dick. That'll get him on board. XD

my mom use to date a black guy as well man life was hell when he was around he cheated on her lol

any way my advice try to get out of that house as soon as you can get a job finish education get a shitty apartment or room but get out as soon as posible

and keep an communication with him to a minimum

This

Press F to pay respects to OP's inheritance. Niggas gunna nig it up. RIP.

Frame him for a crime like drugs put meth in his car or something I hate guys like him

Your fucked OP !

He fucked her in that cemetery and that's a post fucking pic

watch your back. You can survive this, but it will take constant vigilance on your part. Be prepared, know how to exit, know where the fire extinguishers are. You do have fire extinguishers yes?

Take a bat to the back to his knees, then tell em sup.

This.. this sounds like some shit said in movies, but it's not far off from what really should happen. Sometimes when respect is not given, you simply have to snatch it.

Closed fist to the jaw?

This is not a bad idea. I like the way you think for you and your mom's safety knock the fucking black off his face.

Lmao that sucks man. I would be so pissed at my mom haha

You could offer to suck his cock. He should say something to you then.

>he says his name is "reighn"
Are you joking? Op, don't fuck with this nigger, I've heard of him. I won't go into details for my own personal safety, but you don't want to get on this fuckers bad side.

You should fuck your mom and establish dominance.

what do you mean? did he kill people? should i be concerned for my mom?

i can beat him up guys seriously

cant*************

You mammy sucks blk cocks