Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

So lets do this quick. I got kicked out of home cuz i like dick instead of jesus pussy.

Now, the actual travel thing:
I have few options here. I am from Colombia, living in Argentina. I want to move as far away from this fuckers as possible. Now economy here is SHIT and a ticket is around 25k (ARS = 1k USD) in any case i have 2 options and one of them divides in Several sub options:

A. I Go to the Netherlands to be the sex slave of a friend (we're both into BDSM)
I have 0 knowledge of dutch or Netherlands in any case. How high is the chance of getting a job? what is the type of visa to get there? what would be the best visa to get if i want to study and have a job and live long term there? (+5 years)
Any info about Netherlands would come handy.

B. GO to US! Cuz' i always wanted to go. Now this is more tricky. I can;t get a Student visa (YET) as i don't have a HS degree. (yet) Can't get a job visa as i don't have anyone to employ me and the best way to get the citizenship is getting through the army lines.

This one divides on different options. So lets assume i decide to go with this one and go to the army. What should i know? I guess you have to work there for a while before actually getting full citizenship. Also, any info about this is preciated

Not this option divides into a few other most of them land on BDS sex slave (i like it. Don't Judge me!)

B-a. I go to Arkansas where i have a friend. He won't help me economically or dive me housing but at least i will have someone nice and maybe he can help me get a job.
as i would have the citizenship i would be able to get a job and study and blah blah blah.
(He's close to beebe and i want to lean towards this one if i choose to go to US)

B-b. I have Several masters willing to take me as their hous slave. Which involves taking care of their house, cleaning, cooking, taking the dog out, doing country chores and of course, serving them sexually.
They are in montana, texas and so on...

Any thoughts?

so what you mean to say is that you're some sort of faggot?

just be a slave, it'll be over before you know it.

>TFW time flies when you're a faggot

C: kill yourself

You should be a whore in a foreign country for a few years stackin that dough. Then once you have a few hundred thousand saved up (which shouldn't be hard if you're whoring yourself and you don't blow your money on drugs like a faggot) you should NOT move to the US. WE ARE FUCKING FULL, FUCK OFF!

Not a faggot. Just Gay.

I will. At some point in my life....

Too god damn cute to do that.

China is fucking full. US is empty. Also i bet i can do better for that country that 100 obese faggots.

>Not a faggot. Just Gay.

religion

> not even an American citizen
> already talking shit about them
> wants to be an American

You are literally the cancer that is destroying the US.

I'm from Arkansas, Fort Smith. Don't live in Arkansas amigo, go somewhere good.

I mean. Im not like girly or a flamboyant homosexual. Just a random dude that likes a big manly hairy man from time to time.

amen?

I am an american (Colombia is in america)
The reason why "America" is so fucked up is cuz the ratio of obesity is so high you need fucking motorciles inside supermarkets to get your ass from place A to place B.
I'm not talking shit about yankees. i'm talking shit about people that can't take care of themselves I don't care living like a morbidly obese potatoe.

and i don't want to be a US citizen. I want to have a proper education and a decent job which, education in the US will give me.

I want Arkansa (close to Beebe) cuz i have a friend there. Not really any other reason.

Have you ever been to Beebe? Like a super shit town of 6k people, north of little rock and trust me you don't want to go to North little Rock.

As i've said. i only go there cuz i really have no other friends ANYWHERE. he as been the kindest person with me and is the only person i would like to be close to.

I know arkansa is cheap and shitty. but it has him, so that makes it worth it.

I have spent a life time to leave the place to be able to tell you this, the world is a fucking big place you can go anywhere you want, never settle for something.

> go anywhere you want, never settle for something.

Not something. Someone and that someone is very special.
So what's your advice? Of the option I have. What do you think i should do? I need someone objective as im a little bit fucked up by all this.

I have a gay friend from Columbia, nice dude. Lives in the south no problems. My suggestion is do what you think is right but come in normally don't come here under a sex slave type thing, that defeats the purpose of being in the land of the free. Only you know what you want to do bud, but I strongly suggest murrica.

What job do you want at the end of all this op?

Wow wow wow wow...

A. I am from COLOMBIA. Not columbia. 2 different things.
B. Going like a sex slave is not something bad. Its something i enjoy. As i said i enjoy the BDSM lifestyle and giving my service to someone that cares about me and i can care about is awesome.

I want to be SO MANY things. But i'll realistic.
I want to be either a Psiclogist, Creative director for a Gaming development company or a writer.

I go mainly to Arkansas to save up for a proper education somewhere else in the same country. Won't study Game development in Arkansas...

I meant the country in South America, between Venezuela equador south of Panama, that's my bad. Like I said, your call on that I don't understand that lifestyle whatsoever.

haha yeah. That one between Venezuela and panama is Colombia. With O. But again. I want objective opinions. Can't do what i feel better cuz in this case would be going to Netherlands. But i might be feeling like that cuz my friend is really kind to me and really likes me. as a friend and slave (and i like his as a friend and a master)

Repent sodomite. You are a disgrace and your parents know it. They in all likelyhood want you to do better. So do better.

I will By serving a master and letting him bring guys to breed me.