Wwyd

For a Klondike Bar?
I'd win a triathalon

>tfw beautiful loyal gf
>tfw all you want is for her to fuck hung alpha studs in front of you
>tfw fresh OC from hours ago, pic related

Give her some clothes

Bend her over that bed

grab by the hair and throw her on the bed so I can fuck her ass brutally.
WWYD

Rape her until I fill her cunt with my cum. Then rest for a bit and repeat on her ass. The sound of her tears and begging would only entice me to higher levels of violence and degradation.

Do you have any pics from the front? I'd love to ravage her from behind, but I wanna see if her face is capable of taking my load.

Fuck yeah would grab her ass and slam it down hard on my cock

Here is one

Drag her into an alley some night and ass rape her. I'd leave her tied to a fance until she's found or someone else uses her.

What about this slut?

Choke her and slowly limit her airway while shoving my cock deeper down her throat, then do the same thing while cumming inside her.
What else?

I'd play with her clit while thrusting deep in her cunt before pulling out and cumming all over her stomach.

Whoa have any more of her? She's so cute and she'd look even better with my cum all over her pretty face and hair.

Yeah, a couple more

I would make her suck my dick while her eyes were looking up at me. Then I'd hold her down and fuck her hard. Lots of hair pulling, ass slapping, and name calling. Id0keep going until she started to cry, then that would send me over the edge and I'd pull out and cum all over her tear soaked face.

Here's the last girl and her sister

Holy hell mind if I ask who is she? She's absolutely beautiful man. She's definitely someone I would take out to a fancy dinner, take her home, and fuck her in her cunt furiously and shove my cock deep in her pussy with all my strength and cum deep in her womb.

I like her user, I'd like to smother her pretty face all over my cock. Does she like sucking cock?

A former coworker, can't say much more than that. She was REALLY flirty as well, even though she has a guy. Probably because he apparently isn't sticking it to her after a year together.
From what she's told me it sounds like she does. Poor girl is probably so thirsty for cock she'd suck you dry.

I understand not wanting to give away to much info, keep posting please. I want to cover her face with a thick coat of my cum

Jesus, please post more! Her tits would smack each other furiously as every time I ram my cock in her pussy before busting a nut all over her pretty face and nice rack.

Honestly running low on pics. She doesn't use social media much. Will say one thing I really lived about her was that she wore yoga pants a lot. Shit's great when she's lean or bend st work.

Keep going, I have a bikini pic coming up next

Mmmm fuck... i want them both!

Fuck man bet her ass looks fucking amazing in them

I'd lift her up and have her sit on the counter of the sink, spread her legs apart and play around with her pussy. Once she's dripping wet then I'd tease her by rubbing my cock on her pussy, making her anticipate when I'd slide it in. Once her guard's down that's when I'd shove every inch of my cock in her tight cunt and start sucking on her tits while I thrust deeper and deeper

I remember one time she came in to work to buy something in summer and she was wearing a slightly loose tank and jean shorts. Jesus Christ I would have loved to go around back with her and fuck her against the building.

I can just see me doing that to her.

Damn dude, she totally looks like an incredible fuck

The sister is a little chubby, you alright with that?

my little sister, i post her here alot

That's all the pics I've got, but please keep going about how you'd fuck her. What positions would you use?

I'd love to sandwich my cock right in between her tits and cum all over her face and watch some drip down to her tits.

Absolutely

Yes please post more! I'd love to see my cock disappear as she takes my cock more and more in her mouth.

Mmmm fuck

wwyd

I like the sound of that

Wwyd her??

I'd fuck her brains out and let you watch

I'd have her lean against a wall, with her ass sticking out. From there I would shove my cock in her ass while I finger her ass hole with one hand and pinch her nipples with the other until I cum inside her pussy.

id cum so fast if i saw her naked

She's begging for a good cock in her mouth. Her tongue would lick my cock up and down and kiss the head of it before deepthroating it.

WWYD

Okay maybe she's pretty chubby, but she's thinned out quite a bit since this pic.

Do you ever want to see your sister get fucked in front of you? Watching her try not to gag as she attempts to take all of my cock in her mouth. I would help her out by grabbing her head and shove it down further and thrust in her mouth before filling her mouth with my cum. Of course she would have to clean up the mess and I would make her lick off any excess cum that may still be on my dick.

Pull her hair while fucking her from behind and squeezing her perfect tits

make her a good slut

Nooo! she is perfection. Got me stroking

I'm jacking it go her right now. What would you like to do to her?

I'd slide my hands down her sweater and start playing around with her boobs before pinching her nipples. Then slowly unzip the rest of her sweater and flick her tits with my tongue before taking her tits in my mouth and start sucking them.

wwyd

theyre huge, 36DD

Im going to encourage my girflriend to pic up a stud/lover or a second boyfriend eventually, sort of scared though

I'd bury my face deep in her ass and alternate between licking her pussy and asshole. Then with one hand I'd slip in some fingers in her cunt, and with the other I'd slip in some other fingers in her asshole.

Do you have any pics that show off her ass or thighs? I would smack her tits around while kissing her before making her get on her knees and start massaging my cock with her huge beautiful tits and I'd cover them with my cum.

Have her Bent over the bed and Fucking pound her ass

Kill

she's on the right here

More ass pics please? Would ram my cock in her ass while one hand gropes her tits and the other plays with her clit

God damn I would raise her legs in the air, press them close together and squeeze my dick in between her thighs and start fucking them like crazy, and finish by cumming on her pussy and rub off any left over cum on her inner thighs.

heres her after a gangbang at a party in town

I'd have her sit on my face while she grinds her pussy on me as I stick my tongue out to lick her with each thrust.

Facefuck her hard

Would you deflower her tight virgin ass?

oops, forgot link

She'd be perfect for a gangbang. I would invite a few friends and pin her face down on the ground. I'd rub my cock in between her ass cheeks before cramming it in her cut, someone else would shove their cock deep in her throat and have her force to give handjobs to two other guys. Then we'd cover her whole body with our cum

Got me Fucking throbbing

she would shake from cumming so much

Mmmm fuck yesss

Oh fuck

Moar pictures of her sucking her feet!

Absolutely! Don't know who wouldn't. I would grab her legs and rest them on my shoulders. My hands would rub from her knees down to her inner thigh and squeeze them a bit. One had would keep rubbing her thighs while the other one rubs her pussy gently to get her wet. Once she's dripping wet, I'd slowly insert my cock in her tight little cunt. She whimpers as she feels my throbbing erection slowly enter her cunt. Once I get every inch in her I would slowly draw back and pound back in. Each thrust gets harder and harder, as she moans in pleasure. One hand would play with her clit while the other rubs her cute tits until I'm at my limit. One last hard thrust and I go as deep as possible and cum in her womb.

Would eat that ass for hours

what do you think bout her?

?

When she collapses from exhaustion I'd bring one my friends back. I'd pick her up by the ass and he'd pick her up by the shoulders. From there I would return to my job of pummeling her pussy and he shoves her head down his cock. Her body would rock back and forth as we thrust from both ends until we fill her up once again