HILLARY CLINTO CAUGHT ON VIDEO ABUSING CHILDREN

HILLARY CLINTO CAUGHT ON VIDEO ABUSING CHILDREN

Apparently she is the leader of the world's largest pedophile ring.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI

Absolutely over. It is the fucking end.

wonder if you can get home d at the whitehouse

If this is true, then holy shit, I don't see her recovering.

if.

I don't know, it looks like one of those right-wing news channels, might be slightly made up...

googled searched to check for bullshit, its all over the place, not just right wing nuts this time.
this bitch is guilty and I hope she gets murdered publicly.

yawn tell me when this story is on Fox and CNN

even then she'd probably still win at this point 30 million ppl or something have already voted

Are you retarded?

lies dumbass b is with her take your troll hate elsewhere

>January 20th
>is in prison for raping kids on video
>I'm ready to swear in!

Are you smoking meth?

I fucking hate Hillary. She's a horrible corrupt person and should be dragged out in front of a firing squad for her crimes.

But this seems like bullshit propaganda. Gonna have to see some proof here to believe this.

Fuckwit

Go to Sup Forums CNN and other new sites are actually covering It slowly. It will take 24 hours for their full story to be told. So horrific that they're doing it slowly

>Go to Sup Forums

Nigger you'd best be joking

It's over man.

No thats spider man

Is it real though? If it is, I hope it gets covered and not swept away. These people need to be put in prison. Sadly I believe it can be covered up

If true, people will be talking about this for years, decades even. Watergate will look like a day at Six Flags.

The things he talks about in the video are pretty well meme'd. The Lolita express and bill taking trips on his jet. Those are pretty much fact. So this revelation isn't coming out of nowhere. If they did blow this case open, they're done for sure.

faggot

This will not be covered up. November 9 very very very early in the morning no matter what the outcome of the election is Hillary Clinton's going to prison she is on video after all. and every law-enforcement agency in the country has these videos.

>real
>on Sup Forums

kek

>Hillary Clinton's going to prison
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUTTHURT TRUMPFAG

Pedo one or pedo two, choices choices

What video though? The OPs video is just a news piece. Where's the video evidence?

>Gonna have to see some proof here
>Go to Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WOW

The video is with the NYPD FBI CIA and every other alphabet law enforcement agency

Where's the proof that this isn't just Sup Forums rusing the media again?

November 9th some pictures will be made public, followed by hundreds of people going to prison. Do not bother trying to leave the country.

Oh goodie. It's like 2012 all over again.

>November 9th

That's not proof. You can type whatever you want on the internet, it doesn't make it true no matter how much we want it to be.

I'm just glad it's all over

Seriously I'm fucking exhausted I can finally breathe now that this bullshit is over

So is there even credibility to this? Or is this like that incident where the "leaked video" of Bill raping a 13 yr old was going to be publicized?
I have doubts but I have hope.

I HATE CLINTON, but this must be bs.
if she was this stupid to risk everything. she wouldn't run for pres

She didn't know it was videotaped at pedo island. Secret videos and lots of them. Somehow huma and Anthony ended up with videos of her and other high level politicians.

>but this must be bs.

No, nothing is over it's just starting. It looks like Comey, the FBI and NYPD are going rogue and doing the right thing for once. I think they have something good on her, but not a sex scandal. Finally someone willing to grow a pair and stand up for the citizens.

It's just beginning son.

But enough with the sex scandal bullshit until proof is shown.

Ok for once I will defer to someone on Sup Forums. Besides I really don't want to start total panic for the election anyway.

>No, nothing is over it's just starting
>I think they have something good on her,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STUPID FAGGOT

I think a lot of agencies strive to do the right thing, but your case needs to be air tight to go against someone like the clintins. They can squeeze through any crack like a fucking octopuss.

videos of them abusing children is impossible to get out of.

>Huffington Post

i will not believe b4 i see a vid of hillary licking sweet sweet loli puss

that's old dumbass

Yes, which would explain why Huma is laying low when the case was reopened. They have something good I bet, or Comey wouldn't have risked his career by reopening the case.

on the 9th

huma and anthony are at an undisclosed location. they are both being charged with very serious crimes.

The Pope is the head of the largest pedo ring, fucking common knowledge

Hasn't happened yet, it's all speculation at this point.

went on google and looked up "hillary underground sex network" and clicked on the news tab and nothing.

the guy is like 90, i dont think he has sex

Dude stfu no he isnt

This is atomic bomb levels of happening.

what news source is that from?

Nbc

Sup Forums

link please.....found one from sept but that was about bill

>Right side
>breitbart
Sure it was on nbc

>Dude stfu no he isnt

The Pope and his crew get more boy pussy then trap hunters on Sup Forums

pics or it didnt happen

[citation needed]
No reputable news outlets are reporting this. This would front page news. I haven't seen it anywhere else. Nothing on a simple google search shows this group being a reliable source for anything

checked

Alright everyone enough shilling lets just leave the thread.,

I bet Reddit gold that she gets reelected for a second term.

>source: some random faux news pro right website