I choose A, I want a housewife :)

b

High income meant sucking bosses dicks

Cleaning and cooking meant baby factory

I need to see b's ass to be sure but I'm gonna say B

I'm fine with going out to eat.
B

Ill cook and clean for 2 every day If I dont have to work

if my bitch makes bank why the fuck do I need her to cook?

Use that money to hire a goddamn maid and chef.

obviously B

exactly, fucking peasants everywhere.

A all day

B, we could just hire someone to do that stuff, i'll would probably hire someone one way or another, so yeah, more money.

Stupid bastards. The right choice is obviously A

I married B. Now I am A. Lifes pretty fucking good being retired at 28 (now 31).

The bitch will make more money than you and she will cheat and leaves you for Tyrone

Its the start of the month. I take it ur neetbux check has come in?

you wouldn't know a good deal if it slapped you across the face.

>implying i wont use HER money for hookers and blow

Oh my sweet summer faggot.

A I like the dynamic.

so while you are at work A is not sucking every dick in the tricounty area? Dumb fuck, marry B, work with B, hire people like you to clean my jizz stains.

a is more likely to cheat
b sounds like a cunt

depends on how the sex is with either. dont just leave out important details like that you fuckin dimwit

Yeah, Op doesn't say so, just that she will make a good amount of money, if you can't keep up you might as well go on and marry the one who can't pay for shit, you are made for eachother.

and yet neither one of these bitches cooks, cleans or has a high income

A

Last year my personal income was 39K made purely from no touch investments. My wifes gross income was $135K as a engineer. We live in a nice town, where the average home is worth 230K. Our house is worth $475K. I really don't think we qualify for assistance. Stay jelly.

who the hell cares

Im gay so where is my options? You fucking racist

I don't think any one should care, and I'm not bragging. I was just refuting that statement.

A.

B means sucking dick to get the good job.

You may never be able to believe this but even guys do it, let alone women.

B... sit at home, vidya and fuck the maid all day

Proof?
Post pics of """""wife""""" snatch

I find it pretty hard to believe that that actually happens with any frequency, outside maybe Hollywood.
Sexism can actually help though. My wife has a degree in a very male dominated field, so she had a lot of companies interested in her to "diversify" the workplace. But, it really helps that she's actually very good at her job.

What kind of investments and how much did u invest?

B no question.

Right now: B
When I finish college, have a career, and have paid off my student loans: A

B
And When I catch her cheating I will be the one getting alimony and the house

>summer faggot
It's November

There was a question and you answered it and now you saying no question? Fix yourself nig.

>being this new

checked

You get the oven sodomite. God hates you.

B you can hire a maid

I choose B because I'm not a fucking insecure bitch who needs to subjugate a woman to make sure she doesn't cheat/leave.

Also
>implying I don't make a shit tonne of money too
>what are maids
>what are live-in chefs

anyone who knows first thing about women and relationships is going for A without a question

There was a question and you answered it and now you saying no question? Fix yourself nig.

B
always

A, that way I can have surveillance cameras on her at all times.

I'd hope you were right but I know quite a few examples and I'm extremely far from any hollywood related business.

Some women propose it themselves.. others get pushed into it.

That fucking gif got me man
And I've been here since CBG started posting

Wasted trips

I believe it.

A. For that delicious ass