How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXPFSWQMdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Look like matt from IASIP

I feel happy for you user

Thanks bro, fist bump

You posted that again I'm posting this again

we postin lazy townmemes in this motha fucka?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zXPFSWQMdY

well you look like a scumbag and you're obviously a disgusting piece of shit so why should I care how many diseased whores you've flopped around with?

tell me if you will,be puffing out your chest, when you develop cancer Look it up. Medefag here

Thats pretty gud

Feels goodman.

Why you jealous, virgins?

Would you look at that my b******* that actually works and yours doesn't

>virgin bait bread
>mad ppl, will atack usa citizens more easy
>mfw you are seeding hate, to create more hate.

shill were?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag? I’ll have you know Navy Seal copypastas are ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Sup Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Sup Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I aint no yank poof, cunt

1000x0=0

Cool, btw did u use rubber?

Feels great. I just cracked 100. How old are you?

read again

what is your dick size and secret op

That's fucking gross

You're not really meant to count rapes

I feel okay, the real question is, do YOU feel okay?

Well, I think I'm right there with ya... if not, then definitely close.
>>lost track after 70 something

Stay mad, virgins

Your thread must be struggling if my rape joke counts as being 'mad'

Yeah, shes mad.

Did your dumbass seriously just gauge one of your ears?

Your dick will forever hurt

Some rape will clear that right up

And your dick will forever be virgin

How old are you

Aids

You down for rape?

virgin

And you are how old, virgin?

like I usually feel.
Always tired and depressed.

Thats pretty disgusting honestly. Enjoy the HIV

My ex girlfriend was a camgirl who made over 300 a day. AMA

Fucking cunt

So 62 women a year since you turned 12? Roughly one new one every 5 days? Seems legit

What do you mean with that?

I'm amazed your family is that big to be honest.

She use to strip online for desprate men and they would pay her. Honestly i think it was pretty smart lol.

timestamp or it never habbened op.

I see, well yeah I wont argue against that.

C'mon, does rape really count OP?

Enjoy your AIDS

not as bad as your STD-burdened crotch must feel

Why you mad, virgins?

Well at least I dont' have shit in my face.

It makes me feel dirty you disgusting stack of shit. In fact I hope one of the supposed 1000 fish market pussies youve ravished mistakes your piercings for a budding fetus and aborts you more quickly than your mom swallowing my stale, bitter, knob-glob.