Well done Ramsay, HOWEVER edition

Well done Ramsay, HOWEVER edition

Previous thread

WTB (You)

ssshoo i guessshh winterfell issh back on the table

Reminder that Sansa is literally a WHORE.

She sold her ASS to LF so that he'd win her war for her.

WHORE!

yer late fag

>Ramsay, I'm CIA

10th for sexy evil Sansa

DUDE SINGLE COMBAT WITH BOW AND ARROW LMAO

what a fucking disappointment

reminder that pirates are KEKS for inferior YIFY BLACK BUCK torrents and are depriving themselves of the true high fantasé télévision expérience

>Sansa literally saves the North from Bolton shits
>gonna lose control of the North because Jon knows how to swing a sword and charge into a trap like a retard

How the fuck is her body so fucking perfect? How is that possible? She just happened to grow up with a world class ass and excellent tits? I call bullshit. She had work done. Those tits have fucked up nipples at the very least

i dont think this semen slurping show is for me lads

I'm pretty sure that Jon = Kiggindanorf fags are shut the fuck down at this point. I don't see him becoming that at all now. The only,l way it happens is if Sansa does some dumb shit like go back to the Vale.

It's called being 20 user.

>Blackwater
>Wildlings vs Nights Watch
>Hardhome
>Bastard vs Bastard

pick one

Bastard Bowl for me, that was fucking intense.

>YFW he just started another war, replacing Tully with Arin

when did Sansa become a Sith?

Battle of Hardome was great, but Bastard vs Bastard was so much better, it just was so much more satisfying

so they really went with the worst possible outcome huh

>dany is unstoppable
>another strong male psycho emasculated before death

the only potential I see is that stannis reclaims it all now that Mel and the cuck are in winterfell

I hope littlefinger marries Sansa off to stannis and Jon gets fucked over

In terms of visuals, Bastardbowl

In terms of writing, none of them

>what is good genetics

I can't decide between hardhome and bastardbowl
bastardbowl was more predictable but also felt more intense

I don't know what happen this episode but all the women seem highly bukkakable
New lighting?

Blackwater, because...

Man, if only Sansa had said "Hey Jon, I asked for an entire army to come back us up. The old man who wants to fuck me leads the army, and promised he'd send troops if I asked. Let's wait it out a few days, so half your troops don't get slaughtered."

So, um what happened?

I don't watch the show, but give me the skinny on spoilers.

Did Littlefinger win big?

He's still alive.
R-right?
Right bros?

Yes.

STOP FUCKING POSTING. NOBODY CAN READ MY SHIT BECAUSE THE THREAD IS GOING TOO FAST. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Loved the fuck out of this episode

But holy FUCK i hated the constant banter about >muh strong woman leaders with Dany and the Greyjoys.

>the Winterfell stuff was so rage-inducing people aren't even complaining about Dany's scenes

kill me pls

Of course user. He will make a cameo in the last episode

Excited to see them next week?

man I fucking hope so

So how badly is littlefinger going to be ruined next episode when he reveals that his support with sansa has no catches, and she kills him anyways in a way that he should have foreseen, but didn't, because plot induced stupidity?

Not really, I don't know why bran scenes just make me want to sleep.

Why do people think a siege of Winterfell would have ended badly for the Starks?

Their forces were all northmen and wildings who are used to the wilderness. Do they think the Boltons really have enough potatos and salted meat to keep thousands of men fed and happy for moer than a week?

Why is bearloli so perfect?

Great news user

Leaks confirm that Sansa and Jon call their bannermen to Winterfell, and Manderly leads all of the Houses in begging for forgiveness from Jon and Sansa for not supporting them and pleads for them not to execute all of them

Remember when everyone was going into theory overdrive mode to try and figure out who burning on those crosses?

And then in turned out it was nobody. It was nothing at all.

That is the GoT post season 4 in a nutshell.

Why doesn't Jon say anything about the Vale army? Isn't he fucking pissed that Sansa just didn't tell him? He could have gotten fucking killed, shit, thousands of people died because Sansa didn't tell Jon to wait an extra 20 minutes? What the fucK?

>tfw Meera will carry the next Lord Stark in her tummy

I complained mate, I got your back. Dany and her entourage are by far the worst part of the show. I'd welcome back Dorne and their clown antics than sit through dick jokes and dragons dissolving all tension in a scene.

Bastardbowl easily

Jon being proclaimed king in the north is in the truede leaks. It's happening. Stay mad.

how did Sansa know that the hounds hadn't been fed in seven days? she rode off before he says that

jon lowkey based af #azor #ohai

What is next for Sansa anyway? Like, now that she has Winterfell, what could she possibly want to do?

I doubt she's going to reignite Northern secession.

SAVE US PRESTON

What was wrong with Hardhome?

WHERE THE FUCK IS GHOST?

All hail the new lord of winterfell, warden of the north.

It's winter ya dingus

JON SNOW, I'M CIA

I'm routing for her to become a mainstay. Now that Stannis is gone we need somebody on the Iron Throne who isn't just a politician shitter.

not evil, just not a naive virgin anymore

the battle at the wall by far

The masses have spoken.

Sup Forums btfo yet again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Winter is coming, bastard
That should've been the last line in the Jon/Ramsay encounter before the battle.

Would've triggered Ramsay

tfw the Northern lords proclaim Jon a Stark and King in the North and Sansa continues getting BTFOd

Now that Hodor's gone, Meera's the one who has to wipe Bran's ass every time he takes a shit, right?

ANY MAN DIES WITH A CLEAN SWORD, I'LL RAPE HIS FUCKING CORPSE

what did he mean by this?

Honestly the battle itself wasn't even THAT good and some dialogue in the North was what the actual fuck.

>conversation of Davos and Tormund
>Jon and Sansa argue in some off sounding sentences

episode 9.5 tho. Dany scenes were unironically good, she consolidated herself as the ultimate ruler with growing support.

poisoned by his dogs

Eh, Tyrion telling Daenerys how much she acted like a cunt was pretty good.

The two masters acting like cartoonish villains was terrible though.

Asha trying to seduce Daenerys made me cringe a bit. Expected Theon to have some sort of redemption arc but seems like he's going to be Jaime 2.0 aka a pathetic cuck

people are able to exchange information vocally if they're in close enough proximity

What happened to Ramsay's 20 good men during the battle?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

What are you talking about, stann is is dead

are you telling me I literally get 2-3 posts before the thread runs out what the fuck

>complicit with low-hanging conventional tv crap

I bet you watch normies videos too

she's going to weasel her way out of paying
you know that, right?

Oh wow that actually would have been great.

that sucks though. north forgot

This.

The Starks continue to be the stupidest motherfuckers in this show. WHY WOULD SHE NOT TELL HIM?

>reactfags

The freys are still alive

She will go back to suck LF's tiny dick to stay relevant

She deserves to marry Robin for supporting the Starks

Sieges suck period, also I guarantee Ramsay would flay Rickon on the Walls daily in view of Sansa and Jon to fuck with their heads, so they would have rushed to storm the Castle

Even if Jon's army and the Vale had 12K men combined, they'd take heavy casualties storming the Castle, 1000 Wildlings might have just died, but the Vale had almost no casualties, and Jon needs them to fight the Others

stannis? He's alive?

Where my fellow /Sansafags/? We did it! Our Lady took back her rightful seat. My one regret is not being there to die namelessly for her glory and that she will never smugly smile that a lowborn commoner like me sacrificed everything for her political ambitions

Only the dragon scenes were good, Satan

The Greyjoys scene was terrible

>Rhaegal and Viserion simply joining Dany after she kept them locked up for god knows how long
I thought dragons were smarter than that.

FUCK SALSA
FUCK LF
JON IS AZOR AHAI AND BELONG TO DENY

gonna be tied up dealing with littlefingers shit for a while

I just hope he doesnt get in Jon's way

>jeez jon you can't charge in with such a small force
>we both know nobody else is coming you fucking idiot
>well you're still a big idiot and I'm not going to tell you about the force I have ready to fight for us
Are we supposed to think Sansa is cool after this?

>An incompetent idiot is given a leadership position in army he has no business in, and survives a battle through shear luck and a last second save

Sansa-Alter a cute

>rape joke xxxDDD

And people say D&D are "pro-feminism"

So are Yara-Theon fulfillling Victarion's side right now as far as the books are concerned?

I actually don't believe for a second that this plays out in the books even remotely like this.

m8 i was calling it since the set leaks from october 2015

of course she's going to stab LF, it's the gurl power season

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

His arms still work....

but she's still a virgin I think. Ramsey only did anal.

how did nobody warn jon about the possibility of ramsay using rickon to bait him
surely somebody in his war council wouldve had the foresight to say:
>listen jon he's got your bro. he's probably gonna torture or kill your bro in front of you, or at the very least show you his flayed corpse. dont do anything stupid like run out ahead of your army and force us to charge into a trap

might have mentioned that, but then their is "i have no combat experience but listen, my advice is he is a cheeky cunt."