Will esperanto become the new eu language?

> england is no longer in the eu
> german is to autistic to learn easily
> adopt meme language

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i8KSkm4i
pastebin.com/ADXBtcAA
quizlet.com/Kokok123
youtube.com/watch?v=UzDS2WyemBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greek should become the new EU language

why

>nuchnat
A shame we dropped this

Why Esperanto if we have already English?
English is easy to learn, It's everywhere and we already have tons of speakers.

LATÍN
A
T
Í
N

> kekkish
pastebin.com/i8KSkm4i
> nuchnat
pastebin.com/ADXBtcAA
will the third attempt be successful?

Fuck off. Brussels is Dutch and French.

because england no longer in eu

So what? English is not UK's anymore. These guys need to cut the bullshit and just do whatever is easy for everyone.

It'd be cool if there were threads in which we spoke a language created by us. I hope it happens someday.

This is the only acceptable paneuropean language. Vulgarize it into a planned language if you must but dont go for some ugly infantile shit as esperanto.

I think we should just kick everyone out of the EU except for the Netherlands and France. Then we can have an union with all the civilized nations in Europe.

>hic animus quando internetum percurro

Bruxelles is not French, I refuse to have it. Whoever wants it, just keep it.

nah esperanto doesn't make any sense to me.

>global language
>focus on "da big ones"

>German is to autistic
>to

Learn English first, faggot

greek language ftw μόνο Ελληνιkά

>If I just ignore the problem, it doesn't exist
German polticikering at its finest

> realpolitik

t. grammar nazi

Esperanto is dead. I think it's more likely that it will be French or English. Even German is more likely than Esperanto.

English is dominant because of US,England leaving doesn't change that
>german too autistic
don't see why,english borrows alot from german

Ĝi ja iĝos la ĉefa lingvo de la Eŭropa Unio.

English borrows even more from French & Latin. Close to 2/3 of English vocabulary is Latin/French origin. And German grammar is quite different from English.

>English is not UK's anymore
Retarded post

Also, really gets your neurons tingling

>English is dominant because of US

English is dominant because their empire conquered all corners of the earth. Forcing trade and political matters to be spoken in English. Which eventually made it take over French as the worlds most important language. It was already the Lingua Franca, many years before the US even became a world power.

No. It sounds like pure autism.
>disgusting orthography with tryhard diacritics and vomit-inducing j's
>every fucking word ending in a vowel or vowel+s/n
>baby tier conjugation
>tryhard attempt at having a """case system"""
Polish intellectuals strike again.

Jœst mæk īñglîś spelîñg mor regùlîr

t. Michael Brandini

>Trump's inaugural address
>Any inaugural addresses
>having any content of note

Nope. I would have done the same in her position.

>> adopt meme language

All languages are memes you piece of fucking shit. That's literally what a fucking meme is, you retarded doublenigger.

what do you mean by this

everything is a meme
the word lost its meaning, just like "literally"

Why don't we try again

I hope so.

#EsperantoVivas!

nuchnat came pretty close some user even made flashcards but no one used them
quizlet.com/Kokok123

There is clearly a case for making wider use of Esperanto within the EU. Esperanto is a planned language which belongs to no one country or group of states. Using it brings speakers of different mother tongues together without having to resort to English or a strong regional language.

Not many people know that Esperanto has native speakers. See:
youtube.com/watch?v=UzDS2WyemBI

How about reviving it?

we'll need some images and graphics to explain the grammar easily because the pastebin is a bit complicated to read

once we have that we just need some willing shitposters and it can probably be spread fairly quickly

Make a thread and I'll join

How about we actually make a good language?

I'm open for anything, whether it's reviving yotsubanat or making another language, like I said, make a thread and I will join it

we should probably wait untill we have diagrams to explain the grammar before posting a nezh nutai because most anons will probably be too lazy to read through the pastebin

i made a post on /lang/ to see if anyone else is interested it's probably best to hangout in other threads for now untill we can get enough people to keep our own thread alive throughout the day

Maybe we should just expand on an existing language?

Like yotsubanat you mean?
Were you involved in creating the language?

More like asperanto

No, I meant like an actually good language.

>good

>English
>Easy to learn
hahaha no it's not

>mfw an american near just defended conjugations
>mfw i have no face
What is the point

Esperanto is much easier (it hasn't got stupid exceptions, inconsistencies and it's phonetic) and is more inclusive to European languages. I dislike it because it's too Eurocentric and not inclusive of other other languages, especially Asian languages but for a European language (even for slavs) it is near perfect.

Though you make a good point, English is very well established in the world, especially Europe.

A much better idea is to reform English into a better version. Making it more simplistic and ironing out it's retarded shit. This means people can basically convert to the new English but not have to re-learn an entire language.

*phonetic spelling I meant