Anons, how do you really feel about this team and its fans?

Anons, how do you really feel about this team and its fans?

Dumb hicks and welfare queens

The team is very good, clearly the best kn the country, but the fanbase suffers from a lot of SEC bandwagoners latching onto their success because their own teams aren't in the playoff picture.

The Patriots of CFB

why are they elephants?

I've had to live around their fans all of my life so I can tell you first hand. They are some of the most annoying fucking people I know. They finish every damn sentence with "roll tide." They have the most side walk fans of any college in the US. Meaning, about 75% of their fans attended college. The majority of the fans that went to college didn't go to Alabama. You would be very fucking surprised to know how many of them went to Auburn. To summarize, bama and uga fans are actually the worst kind of people.

Matching the average weight of their fanbase

KEK

75% NEVER attended college. That's what I meant to say.

State isn't important enough to get an actual professional team. Alabama could disappear off the face of the planet tomorrow and no one would care.

>Go to college at University of Illinois
>Visit friend going to Alabama for a weekend
>Meet his roommates
>Find out where I go to college
>Start talking shit about how they could easily beat our football team
>Agree saying our program is kinda shit so it isn't a big accomplishment
>Keep rubbing it in that they have a better team than UIUC
>Begin to ignore them
>Begin saying that Alabama could easily beat The Bears.
Keep in mind this was the year they got to the Superbowl
>Tell them they're idiots if they believe that
>"Ha, your just mad that our team's better"
>mfw had to deal with that all weekend.

Also, if I had $1 for every time I heard someone end a sentence with "Roll Tide" I could have paid off my college loan

It's obviously a great team and the fans are proud, as they should be.

However, the conference is shit and fans should top trying to claim it isn't.

The worst is fans of other SEC teams trying to ride their coattails in the "strength of schedule" claims.

one of the few college football teams that actually plays football. i don't consider myself a fan, but the fact is 95% of college teams are a complete joke. there are only a handful of teams that can actually put together a complete game and alabama is one of them.

If you want to watch real american football watch the NFL. Not this amateur hour meme-tier shit.

I'm so sorry.

>tfw I bandwagon both teams and the Warriors

terrible drivers. seriously if you ever see someone driving like a retard in alabama, chances are they have an alabama decal

but honestly i find auburn fans more insufferable

So pretty much everybody in Alabama drives like a retard?

how?

they cant even pronounce their own stadium name correctly.

Alabama has no top level pro teams so Bama and Auburn are the proxies for them. There isn't a whole hell of a lot to do in Alabama so the people get pretty intense about the whole thing. Don't see why you are so upset about that

Thanks for educating me on my own state. I literally just told you why I hate them. I challenge you to name one team that has a fan base as toxic as bama.

>You would be very fucking surprised to know how many of them went to Auburn.

lmao this is bullshit

>be me
>go to UA
>cheer for the team at the same time hoping we get slapped with sanctions and a couple bad years so that the fanbase can maintain a sense of reality

LSU

>I challenge you to name one team that has a fan base as toxic as bama.
ND, ohio st, boise st, etc

I too go to UA

Why would you want this dumbass

7 home weekends brings $135million to local businesses in Tuscaloosa

Penn State

As if people would stop coming

No fanbase is as annoying as Bama fans. Its like finger nails on a chalkboard

I live here too jackass

If we got death penaltied yes they would stop coming

I absolutely despise alabama and their fans. I'm really hoping they will lose to ole miss again this season, i actually would love seeing them lose to auburn too, but that might not happen.

At this point, I would take anyone to win a natty over alabama, even texas, and I'm an OU fan.

Bama fans are waaay worse than even sooner fans, believe me.

>If you want to watch real american football watch the NFL. Not this amateur hour meme-tier shit.

Considering 99% of coaches and players in the NFL come from this shit-tier meme show says something either about the NFL or the NCAA.

I never said death penalty?? just some sanctions and 3 or 4 awful seasons.

>be Bama fan
>be content with beating UT each season
>get a SECC/Natty more often than not nowadays
>feels good

Jelly fags?

If I see you at the game Saturday I'll kick your ass. Post a pic of yourself, villain

>I think the fans of the team I support aren't as bad as the fans of a team I hate

Sick opinion bro

I sold my ticket package. Yeah, I'm that guy.

they also all came from Pee-Wee Flag football too.

the level of talent of your average college team is inconsistent as shit and borderline unwatchable.

The NFL is made up of the top 1% of college players. it's the best of the best playing the sport the way it should be played. Nick Saban, the almighty god of college football was a shit ass coach in the NFL.

LSU fans are much much much worse than bama fans. Also you guys are apparently forgetting how bad other teams fans are. They are just dormant right now because none of the other teams have been as good as alabama's current dynasty. USC fans are awful, Notre Dame fans are awful, Ohio St fans are awful. Who else? Theres plenty. Usually teams that have a lot of winning for a period of time have these awful fans come out, probably bandwaggoners honestly.

Also

>going to early season cupcake games in September in Alabama

No thanks

Few of them went to UA Tuscaloosa. They take it way too seriously. They can only find success by throwing massive piles of money at the best coach available, both Bryant and Saban were massive successes at at least two other schools before Alabama made it rain on them. All that said, LSU fans are worse.

I think we should start rating how horrible a college teams fan bases are by how many crimes and the degree of those crimes that the athletes get away with. Right now I think the top five round out to:

Florida State
Ohio State
U of Alabama
U of Texas
U of Michigan

>have college degree

jelly fag?

>insufferable lines into the stadium
>far away viewing
>no beer
>insufferable liens leaving the game
>insufferable traffic

vs

>HD quality close up views from my air conditioned living room
>all the beer i want
>no lines for the bathroom

i dont blame you

>Nick Saban, the almighty god of college football was a shit ass coach in the NFL.
Not accurate t b f. He didnt have enough time there, and there were some issues with management that he coudlnt deal with or something. I'm also sure there are NFL coaches that have been shit in NCAA as well and other cases of NCAA coaches being shit in the NFL?

>tfw over half of alabama counties either have no sunday alcohol sales or at all ever

no he sucked with the dolphins and quit to go back to his safe space padded room where he could win because he couldn't be competitive at a truly elite level.

Steve Spurrier, another "all time great" college coach was shit in the NFL as well.

>not worshipping on sundays

>get drunk with your bros all day
>turn up to the game, quick lines, everyone eager to get inside
>student tickets in fifth row right by the end zone
>bunch of qts in summer dresses everywhere
>watch your class mates run up 70 points on a cupcake
>make out with a qt at a party after

Vs

>watch tv on 12" alone in room with lights off
>cry about no gf and no friends
>virgin

Wow

This doesn't change the fact that 99% of NFL players were NCAAF players. Also, how do you base a coach off of half a year of coaching, and for the Dolphins. It took fucking Don Shula to make that team relevant. Even Dan Marino, who would've won a SB with any other team couldn't bring the Dolphins to relevance.

Pete Carroll was a shit NFL coach, got epic at USC and is now elite in the NFL.

college football is literally amateur football. only a very small portion of players turn out to actually be any good in the nfl.

Look at fucking Johnny Manziel and RGIII. They were "great college QBs" but sucked mega dick when they got to the pros.

>decides to throw a pass on 1 yard line instead of give the ball to marshawn lynch. results in game losing INT
>elite

They're fine, the worst fans aren't smart enough to drive so I never see them in Texas.
All the poor retards here just bandwagon on UT and sometimes Baylor or TCU.
>most fans of his team have never set foot on campus

NFL is literally amateur memesport. Only a very small portion of players were even good players and most of them actually turn out to be preseason walk ons who previously had jobs as janitors.

Fuck all those Peyton Manning types who were good in college and good in the NFL those dont count

Never meet an Alabama fan that was from Alabama or went to said school.

pro sports are rigged senpai.

This is how it actually is:

>stand around in the hot sun all day drinking beer and pissing in a porta potty
>eventually figure it's time to enter the stadium
>2 pm kickoff so sun is right over head
>watch tide demolish team from literally where
>31-6 when halftime rolls around
>decide sun is too hot or date is too drunk and sick and decide to leave
>get back home exhausted from standing in the sun for 8 hours

Repeat until October

All sports are rigged desu

>only need one foot down for a catch
>clock stops on first downs

Oh yeah college football requires WAY more skill

>NFL is literally amateur memesport.

the fact that the players are paid literally MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suggests otherwise

That's what "professional" is. You get paid to do something. Amateur is someone who isn't paid to do the same thing.

>inb4 college players are paid "illegally"

you sure?

positive. One image of one person is hardly representative of an entire fanbase. That's like saying an image from peopleofwalmart.com represents the entire U.S. population.

Bama fans are dumb enough to think their team could beat an NFL team. That alone makes them worse than pats fans

this

Seriously. College football is a joke. Congrats you're the smartest retard!

As an Arkansasfag they're really not that bad. When I've gone out after Alabama plays Arkansas in Fayetteville, most of them are pretty cool people. I fucking hate people who are fans of the SEC though, they're always sucking bamas sick even though they're Ole Piss fans or some shit.

The worst fans in the sec are probably LSU fans.

The worst fans in college sports goes to "THE Ohio State" retards along with Kentucky basketball fans. They're both absolutely unbearable whenever their team is doing well.