Hey Sup Forums this inflamed hunk of my leg skin just popped like a bad zit. Wtf is it?

Hey Sup Forums this inflamed hunk of my leg skin just popped like a bad zit. Wtf is it?

I would talk to a professional about that.
But still, could have been a simple ball of puss.

Looks like a spider bite

That too

Or AIDS of course
Probably AIDS

Might be MRSA too?

Spider bite or abscess. Put some neosporin on it, and a bandaid, keep it clean, should heal up in no time.

OP what part of the leg is that? (Groin, lower thigh, inside, shin, outside, etc.)

Spider bite, if the area around the center is warm to the touch, and is expanding get to a doctor.

Sharpie in leg hole

It popped when I sat on my bed. I think it was just an infected rash because my fat legs are fat. Either way, thought I'd share

congrats
you have mrsa
you will now gets these on and off for the rest of your life

Inner thigh on my right leg

Thanks Dr. Faggot
>Clearly a spider bite

This was my first thought upon seeing the picture as well.

mrsa looks like spider bite

My cum is REALLY yellow. Your problems aint shit!

Check with your doctor/professional.
May be Spider Bite or MRSA.
Most likely Spider Bite. Especially if you woke up with the inflamed bit, and think that it happened overnight.

Low sperm count probably... Or it is old.

I think you should book a appointment with your doctor don't panic it might still be a spider bite but I think I'm leaning towards MRSA

1st year residentfag here

That may have been an abscess, and it could be MRSA. Go to an urgent care and get some doxy or Bactrim

Definitely MRSA or an ordinary Staph infection. Go to the doctor. Squeezing that shit will make it worse/spread.

>cumming on your mattress
Are you a fucking child?

Its a Bounty Select-a-size sheet. They flush real nice.

shaved leg. femanon?