0/10

I like it. gets my panties pretty wet.

you got kik?

I do not. sorry, sexy :(

damn ;(

rate this pineapple
youtube.com/watch?v=hFvs8qd3hhE

7/10 nice average cock, show another angle please
I've seen you before, I've downloaded your 8.5/10 cock... Will you please show something new? Ass maybe?

4/10. Don't like the colour or size.

the vein bothers me but rate

The vein gives it a good texture for touching and licking. Just a fan of thick white cock, IMO. 6/10

pic of ass, is it good? never really had thoughts on it

another cock pic

You have a cute ass. I'm a little jealous.

Dude, the vein is awesome, you should want more of them like this.
Please show other angle and full head

Nice dicks yall. I just wanna say that I love tequila. That is all.

p.s. this is my dick, for realsies.

thanks !!

Rate

Beautiful. Love the girth and would love to feel it pressed against my tiny panty bulge. 10/10

All of you guys should come over and gang fuck me.

You don't have the perfect ass but there's nothing wrong with it. With that cock and body shape, I'd lick your whole body 'till you are satisfied and tired of all the moaning.
Would you take one like this? If you don't like the idea of getting topped, it's OK, think that I just want to imagine the ass I'll be kissing for awhile until you're hard and loaded enough

You have a 9/10 dick there pal, you don't even need to build up a strong body, work in your style and with that cock, you'll make some reputation in some sort of social group from which you'll get all the pussy/ass you want

6/10
8/10
4/10
5/10
> dat vein
7/10
9/10
> dem veins
5/10
4/10
jew/10

It's a good average cock. 7/10. Always feels good to have one rub against me.

me 2

I've never sucked, taken or even seen a pierced cock but I gotta say it totally boosts your cock's appearance from 7.5 to 9/10. I'd totally let you do all sort of stuff to me with that thing and gotta confess: I'd probably swallow your cum just out of curiosity

do people trip after suck your cock?

Small, but looks like it has good girth. 5-6/10. I'd suck it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahWmkV0mtvk

Nice color and shape, average size, totally suckable. Which is a good thing having in mind you're a fatty, you need all possible help, I hope you've got yourself a good amount of money to be able to take to bed a proper number of people in order to fulfill your cock's will and right

Why thank you good sir :) I appreciate the compliment. Peeing is a tiny bit odd though, since a few drops will sneak out from the top and bottom holes. Aside from that, it's pretty dope. Did it myself too *gasp*

can one of you fine gentleman do a cock tribute for me? :)

on either of these? :)

Personally not a fan of the piercing, but it's still a nice cock. 8/10

this is the funniest comment ive ever gotten, thank you.

rate me im shy

Man

9/10 cute, heads a little big.

nice balancing skills

Yeah, I imaged something like that would happen with and Apadravya, but it realty really looks good on a good dick like yours. Do you happen to have more pics?

It's a little cutie. Would look good in some of my clitty bows.

OH MY GOD.
Let me fuck you please!

rate my dick

What about your manners, men? Won't you your more of your cocks, balls and maybe butts?

Too intoxicated off of the alcoholic beverage to obtain an erection at the present time.

have kik?

My butt with cum for you cock

That's a mean looking mother fucker.
I'm not complaining, just sayin'.

Well man, that's fine. You don't need an erection to show your balls from behind (ass included)

r8 m8's

delicious

R8?

Man, back dimples! Love your ass and body shape. Would you spread a little those buttocks with a better light? You got me really horny tho I can't get an erection myself due to alcohol

Haven't shaved

Come on, show more of you

That's a thick boy! God damn.
Last picture. I'm going to sleep.
Good night faggots!

That's me.
I'm going to bed. Good night sweet prince.

Aww thanks. Such a shame you're leaving. I really wanted to see your butthole, now I'm forced to Jerk off to your cock only. Not bad tho

yummy i like it