Was there a South Park episode tonight, or did they puss out just before the election...

Was there a South Park episode tonight, or did they puss out just before the election, or is it just still airing or something? Nothing is showing up in the torrents.

member when southpark was good

ooo i member

it keeps getting better

though it has shifted from surreal humor to pop culture satire

from the torrents I've seen; no new

I member, it was just last week.

They sometimes take a break in the middle of the season. My guess is their contract let so many episodes be made so they would rather wait until right before the election and save another episode for after. Supposedly they released a couple of spoilers though

>Kees getting better
Underage detector.
What used to be a poignant satirical sitcom about the misadventures of 4 boys (who occasionally encountered pop culture icons or reacted to current events) has now just become a literal regurgitation of the last weeks mews with no finansse, character, or even humour.

its one of those one week breaks. they're airing next wednesday after the election so they have good content

>last weeks mews
kill yourself you furry faggot

I cant believe they are shilling for hillary so hard right now. yeah they poked fun here and there. but damn is it crazy how shill it is

blah blah blah

you're a faggot

Fucking gay ass furry, please off yourself!!!!

>finansse
Wut

Matt and Trey have been doing this since 2013 you underage faggot (op)
They started doing only 10 episodes per season. So to make it last it's contract duration they do it every two weeks towards the end of season.

Thanks for the insight, grandpa. Go back to sleep.

The fact you put effort to check fucking torrents and make a god damn thread about this and you don't even use a simple google search for the episode you're looking for. Idiot

Fuck you I want my god damn 'member berries!

'Member when kids were smart? Yeah I 'member!

I'm convinced they took two weeks to write two episodes based on whoever wins next Tuesday.

Maybe you need to stop wearing a fedora and sucking on your vape dick.

Because regardless of your hipster attitude, the animation quality has gone up, has plot, and puts a clever twist on today's politics.

Its not airing for another hour or so.

>mews