WWYD thread, goth/alt/emo/sjw/mental illness edition

WWYD thread, goth/alt/emo/sjw/mental illness edition
Post girls who fit these categories and others say what they'd do with them, brutal/hateful responses encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

backpack-gangster.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

throatfuck til my cock is the same color as her lips nad her ugly makeup is running down her face.

Grab her by her hair and assfuck her til she is sobbing.

Oh shit it's koots. Do you have more

>daddy issues, the thread

Noice

anyone?

Keep them coming if you don't mind

I'd let her ruin my life.

>I bet that box is top notch.

Force my cock into her tight nostril and blow a giant fucking load so that she has my cum on her mind for the next three months

I don't have many saved on here sadly :/ Most are on my desktop at home

I'd stick my arm up her ass and work her mouth like a puppet to say discouraging and manipulative shit to me while I jerk myself off with my other hand

I had a shit ton before. But I lost them all. I was on the original thread when she started posting. She was great.

Mental illness right OP?

That's certainly unique man.

Beat her unconscious with a tire iron then load her up into the back of my pick-up truck, then drive her unconscious body to a wal-mart where I pick up one of those fat ladys in the scooter things because they're lazy fucks and beat them unconscious with the tire-iron now lubed with my pre-cum then take the two unconscious to an undisclosed location then have them regain conscious and force them to eat eachothers shit while I watch and jerk off in a stolen high-chair and sing the theme song from "The Brady Bunch" before leaving them both for dead in the middle of nowhere.

I'd suck a giant warm steamy log of shit out of her asshole

Gangbang her at a party and use her as a total cumdupster, after we're done leave her laying there for the next group

I'd feed her really spicy food with lots of hallapenos and hot sauce then make her shit all over my feet and then wipe her ass with sand paper and then lick all the shit off the sandpaper while she licks cream chese and salmon off my balls with her tongue

>goth
>illness

Right.

yeah right all that comes out of her ass is bile and mucus with that eating disorder

there's two types of person that turn goth: the mentally ill, and the highly educated-and-disillusioned

I'd smash that fucking bong over her fat deformed head and then stick my dick in one of the wounds and then fuck her brains out... literally while she fingers my asshole and presses against my prostate with her finger while chanting:

"NIGGER DICK, NIGGER DICK, NOOONE HAS A BIGGER DICK"

while she takes a shit in that chair and not lets go of my prostate with her finger in my asshole, then as I'm fucking her wound with my cock, I contract my asshole to try to push her finger out while she continues to push it back in, resisting the muscles in my asshole

I would rip off her clothes and put my bbc in her pussy from behind and pull on that choker, then proceed fuck her like a dog on speed, while she yells racist shit, racism only makes my dick harder.

That woman is perfect. I fear I could not be the man she'd want.

Heroin junkie. Here you go
backpack-gangster.tumblr.com/

Rip her tank top off and then fashion it into a nuse to wrap around her neck and then have her suck my cock while I strangle her with the fucking nuse and pull upwards harder (while she's on her knees) if she does a bad job of sucking my cock

Beat the fuck out of her, once she goes down whip out my cock and put it near her mouth. Make her clean them and then take it all in her mouth while plugging her nose, making her eyes get bloodshot and tears stream down her face.

YES!

Sam?

Render the bitch unconscious with chloroform then take her to my boat in coney island and then rip those fish nets off her and then use the fish nets to catch a fish in the middle of the atlantic and then shove the fish up her asshole and then fuck the fish out of her ass with my cock and then have the fish suck my dick while she hums the theme song from Indiana Jones in B-minor at exactly 57 hertz and then cum inside the fish's mouth and then have her suck the cum out of the fish's mouth and then use the cum as lube when I fuck her in her ass for round 2

Tell her she's a poser and stick my 5in train of pain in her butt

Good man. Good man.

moar

I'd rip her shorts off, bend her over and then fuck her brains out and cum inside her so bad that my balls would be drained and aching so badly after

3edgy5me

Anyone want more?

Knock her out, tie her up to a bed facing ass up, and wake her up to having her pussy fucked doggy style. Have her blindfolded, gagged, and with earplugs in, so the only sensation she can feel is fear and violation.

NO FUCKING WAY, i know her, i used to be friends with her back in fucking middle school how the fuck did you get these

More?

I'd berry my dick so far in her ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned king Arthur

More of her?? Or similar looks?

Pull her shorts down and stick my tongue so far up her pussy that I can taste her fucking heart and then lick all around until she fucking drains herself of every last subatomic particle of pussy juice that she can produce in the given amount of time all over my tongue, then I'm going to pussyjuice cocktail her ass with my tongue before I finally go in for the anal obliviation and fuck her so hard in her ass that she shits out nothing but my cum for three months

i actually remember the convo where i asked her about the riven bunny in the background, i have no idea how to react to this shit

I'd take her on a date but not hold her hand or try to kiss her unless she's ready for it.

I'll take it that offer

Sauce?

Legit years worth of stuff

I'd fuck her doggy style, with razors between my fingers and dragging them down her back, telling her this is the best that she deserves. Then, after I finish, I'd rub my dick in the blood and use it for lube to fuck her ass.

Bite her tits off with my teeth and then spit them out onto her face then rub my cock onto the open bleeding wound and then titty fuck her while using her blood as lube for my cock and then watch South Park's Bigger Badder and Uncut in Morse Code while eating an omlette cooked with 3 eggs, cheese and my semen that I collected from my dirty underwear and bedsheets over the course of three years

Whoah. How far are we taking this?

i forgot i was on a wwyd thread, so i guess i'll participate, i'd probably take her on the nicest date i could, she's super nice so she deserves a lot, but i'm not sure about anything else (maybe i could try to gat a kiss i missed out on a while ago)

I would take her to the park and share a picnic basket of sandwiches and red wine and a snack sized can of pringles under the shade of some trees. When we were finished we would enjoy a walk down the coast and then I would bring her to her house and give her a respectful hug and kiss.

Take a vaccum cleaner hose and shove it up her pussy and then turn it on so that it sucks her fucking ovaries out and then I cook her fucking egg cells with real eggs and bacon for the next day, and then fuck her in her pussy with the vaccum hose now in her asshole and then cum a giant fucking load into her sterlized pussy and then use the vaccum cleaner to suck all of my sperm out and also stick the hose into her mouth and then push the "reverse setting" on the vaccume so that it spits everything into her mouth

Is that a girl? Looks like one of those gay emo guys.

MOARRRRR

nice.

Oh wait its actually a video

Grab this bitch by the cheap fake necklace around her neck and then slap her around a bit then gag her unconscious with a window curtain and then take her unconscious body to my next-door neighbor's house (who is a serial killer btw) and dig up all of the dead bodies and then arrange the dead bodies so that they are an audience of people and then fuck her in front of all the dead bodies and mimick the kinds of things they would say, then pretend they are heckling at us in which when I go to blow my load, I pull out of her tight asshole and then spray it all over the fucking corpses while saying "sleep tight, lil niggas" before slurping the girl's pussy clit with my fucking mouth and pretending that one of the dead bodies wants in so I cut it up into tiny pieces and then take the girl to a nature reserve and then let her run free and become one with the wind.

I fucking need to get myself another one of these girls.
Alas, all the good ones are hooked on phonix. I mean heroin.

Moar of dis bitch!

Slap that ugly ass smile off her fucking face and then throat fuck the shit out of her until she gags on my cock and barfs all over it and then have the fucking acid from her barf mix with the basic properties of my sperm to produce a salt and then use that salt as a seasoning for the fucking bacon that I intend to cook for myself the very next day

pull the wig off and then poke a hole in the middle of the wig with my cock and make her suck my dick through the hairy glory hole while I sing the theme song to "happy days' to myself

moar please

Take this bitch by the hair and pull her into my hummer and stick her head out the window and then close the window on her neck so her head is sticking out then drive on the high-way recklessly with this bitch's head stuck out the window while i finger her pussy and asshole from the driver's seat

Thats what I was thinking

You really think so?

I mean I've fapped to that picture so many times that my dick is practically black in color... and I'm a white dude.