I was going through my brothers when I found this pic

I was going through my brothers when I found this pic.
Here's the issue, it's clearly our sister. That's her phone and her bedroom in her apartment.
What should I do? Should I confront him? Should I confront them both? There were a few other pics too.
Oh, she's 27. I'm 23. And our brother is 19.

post the rest?

post the others retard

congratulate him on having the balls to do what your too pussy to even think of. beta faggot
> post moar

If you're gonna be fag enough to be concerned why would you post it?

You have to post the rest so we can decide how severe it is

I took this one from my sisters boyfriend, he left his phone in our bathroom.

Low quality bait

op ob jelly his little bro bro got his dick wet b4 him in that cash tight ass pus pus ongoboing go

if i were you i would save and fap
did that with my sisters pics before

OP here. Here's another. And yes, I will block out her face each time. Anyways, I've fapped it to her a few times. Could I hold her ransom with these? Use them to make her fuck? Or should I get more info first?

Cum tribute the photo and post.

>I've fapped to her a few times

Then why the fuck are you concerned in the first place? Your brother is obviously a degenerate fuck, and so are you. You're a hypocrite if you think he's the only one with a problem.

I figured more people would be helping me decide. I guess not enough people are into this kind of thing.

Dumbass. You missed the point. The issue is that I don't know if there's something going on between them. My issue is how do I get her to fuck me.

Here's another.

fucking nice
bang your sister

If she's already fucking your brother what makes you think that you have that she wouldn't fuck you. Maybe she's just waiting for you to grow some balls.

I almost fucked my sister years ago, but I was still a virgin so I hesitated. I wonder if I can get her to send nudes now.

You should join the party like a good boy and keep their secret as long as they let you fuck them both.

I have a solution to see if your brother and her have something going on. Try get on your brothers phone again and see if she sent him those pics in Messenger or by text. See if there's any text associated with it too. In other words, CHECK THEIR CHAT HISTORY.

try it out, wish i could have done fucked my sister

Maybe he hacked her phone OP

Tell you're parents
She'll never fuck you, just rat them out. It will make you the good child

how did that even come up with your sibling? "hey Sis, im horny send me nudes." gotta have some real balls not to expect any consequence in asking kek

Dude, thats some sweet pussy. I'd fuck the hell outta that cat.

you are retarded. dont fuck your sister you plum

Why not?

Guys always spy on their hot relatives.

This is a disturbing but real fact of life, he probably snoops on you too.

You got a couple options OP.

1. Be a white knight and do nothing and just masturbate to the pics while your your brother possibly fucks your sister.
Or
2. Dont be a white knight, and get pics or sex from her yourself. Might require blackmail. And easy way to start that is just call her one day act natural. Somehow slide in about the pics on the comp. Now she will act innocent and try to change the subject but stay firm and on point.

moar

Cont'd try to get her to admit she sent them. If she denies the pics are her then tell her then she won't mind if you share all the pics. Naturally don't tell her about this thread. She will either give in and admit the truth or keep denying. If she denies, show this thread or proof you weren't fucking around about sharing the pics. If she admits, get more pics and see how far she's gone with your brother. Besides, the oldest should get the better toys not the younger.

Stupid idea. Could get him into legal trouble if she wanted.

On a separate note OP, he probably stole them from your sister’s phone for all you know faggot.

Right forgot about the law. A shame.

nice thread bro!!!

definitely this

obviously this is fake thread. if you have a problem with it, why you posted it on b?

whocares uf he stole them or she sent them to him... wht is important is that you own them so threat her that if she doesnot do what u want you would tell and show to your parents

remember not to say this with a text message.... otherwise she will prove that you threat her... so tell her face to face!!!

nice dubs!!

If dubs text sister and ask her to fuck

19 year old brother hacked 27 year old sisters icloud or other cloud act and stole the pics.

she has a fucking thumb for a nipple

Check their chat history to confirm . If they re messing around, ask your brother about tips on getting a girl, inform him your desperate and see if he offers her. If that fails, casually bring up lack of sex life sister. When she shows pity joke about sex with her in a way you can play it off. Good luck.
Bonus, ask your sister if women are into hotwifeing in general. Mention how you'd love having a relationship like that. She may take the bait.

i dont see what youre worried about. youre clearly BOTH in to getting your sisters nudes too. you guys gonna fight for who had dibs first or what?

Blackmail your brother into becoming sex slave, then bring sister in on it and cuck him. Then after a couple days have your sister beat him to death.

Ask your brother about it, odds are he took her phone and sent them to his phone. Also kys

Have threeway with your brother and sister