Fuck you D&D. This shit is disgusting. It's fucking insane level of stupidity. How can you continue to watch it...

Fuck you D&D. This shit is disgusting. It's fucking insane level of stupidity. How can you continue to watch it? It's the last episode of this shit that I saw.

Sure the writing was weak and predictable, but that was still an amazing episode.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, tbqhwy

haven't watched since s4 but I caught this episode. it's ok I guess, but the way the plot built up just seemed so dumb and predictable. maybe the first few seasons were like that too and my memory is blurry, I don't know, but I don't think I'll be watching any more

What exactly was amazing? Bag CGI? Lesbian intentions? Every fucking shot something dumb happened. 90% of whole episode is a pure stupidity.

See you next week :^)

>he didn't stop watching years ago when it became apparent that it wasn't just the situations that would be different from the novels but the characters themselves
An adaptation can and should take liberties with the original work in order to adapt it to the screen, but that doesn't extend out to fundamentally having the characters be different characters.

The whole battle of the bastards you dumbfuck. Yes, people have different opinions than you. Fuck off

It was good.

You just never saw good battle movie, where people just don't have magic teleportation, arrow evasion and ultra stupid commanders.

See ya next week buddy
:-)

Can you refer me a good battle scene then?

Jon fell into Ramsey's trap just like Ned would have. There's really no surprise here.

This was pretty good.

>fights through a cavalry charge
>dodges 2 million arrows
>literally gets trampled by his own men
>survives it all and is still strong enough to take down ramsay 1 on 1

Is there any stopping this man? Not to mention if he dies he just comes back because lol magic xd

Plot armor

Jon's a boss. Thats not magic, he has done a shit ton of fighting in the show up until now.

Overall, I think the episode was very predictable and it is pretty clear that the show has worse writing without the books to rely on. It was a good battle scene though.

can't tell if they aren't even trying or if this is the best they can come up with.

It was a great episode you contrarian trash can

>don't criticize me wowwww my feelings ;((( my opinions are infallible

reddit

"muh D&D" posters are rapidly losing all legitimacy considering they will literally complain about every single thing while continuing to watch the show.

Dumb as fuck: the show.

I wanted to see the white walker war, but it's getting harder and harder to watch this stupid shit.

I'm going to watch next week just for the sheer joy of seeing KL burn to the ground, but that's it for me.

>say the show is so bad you stopped watching it
HURR DURR How do you know it's bad if you stopped watching it?

You have to watch it to be able to form a proper critique, shitstain.

Avoid this guy at parties.

He's a practiced swordsman before he reaches castle black.
He spends the next couple years training more, fighting the wildlings/wights, and roughing the northern winters.
He's a tough motherfucker. Most of the nights watch are.

>Can't defend his own opinions
>"This guy is no FUN!"

>DUDE BIG BUDGET BATTLE SO AUTOMATICALLY AMAZING
You know where you have to go back to

>Everything is an argument

Leave Jon Snow to me

cry me a fucking river you little bitch, it was a great episode! minus certain parts with the writing.

>Most of the nights watch are.
They are mostly petty criminals who receive weapons training, so no more than a regular soldier.

I dropped it after how terrible the Kingsmoot was. It was one of the few things that intrigued me enough to come back for Season 6 but it was the last straw.

I watch the scenes from plotlines I still hold in interest in on youtube, such as the Riverlands.

Nothing but steers and queers in this thread including OP. Episode was GOAT

>minus certain parts with the writing
Except the writing was what made it great in the first place.It's not certain parts.It's everything

>implying I'm ever at parties

congratulations on being the lowest common denominator. The writing was fucking garbage all around, from the terrible dialogue to the shitty battle scenes.

Wow, I just realized you're a virgin

Battle og Gaugamela in Alexander was very well done.

So the morale of this series is men are all retards, and women should rule all the kingdoms.

And the finale season will be a bitch fight between Sansa and Danny?
Or just a fight between their man servants?

The God's are on his side. They show how everything is literally just protecting him. No arrows hit him, men are slain right behind him the gods want him to succeed. At least thats what I gather after him getting through that entire battle with no more than some scratches.

HAHAHA this nigga trip fags as "The Last Targaryian" and he calls people virgins. Is it cause you're such a badass warrior you identify with house Targaryen? Sorry the writing for your waifu has turned to shit in the last 2 seasons and you're too delusional to accept it.

And you didn't even spell the fucking house name right! If this is bait it's some good shit.

>everyone that likes an episode is reddit and I am above them

nah you're just autistic as fuck and likely a jaded social outcast

things like this won't help your empty shit life get any better, user

oh shit nigger

your green text was way more accurate than your commentary

I thought it was a great episode, have not had my heart beating like that since Season 3-4. That made me care again.

Here comes The Last Targaryian white knighting his way to the rescue

thats a namefag, not a tripfag, fucking newfag

For me, this was crappy.

>I dropped it
>I watch the scenes from plotlines I still hold in interest in on youtube

Sneaking out to the garage for a few puffs is not the same as quitting, user.

thanks man

Watch the post show content. D&D stressed how no matter how accomplished of a fighter he is, he only survived because of dumb luck.

Agree.

They did a pretty good fucking job with that one....amazingly enough.

It was the best battle episode of the series, you're just a fucking edgelord contrarian teenbro trying to feel smart and fit in. Kill yourself already, the cringe is unbearable.

Virgin or not, you're calling a hotdog a steak dinner.

bet you were titillated by the back and forth between the masters and danny. How about when greyworm was totally going to kill the low born master but then he sliced two throats at once. BRETTY GUD.

it was good.
dont know how accurate the tactics were, and i honestly see no reason to care.
it was entertaining, even tho it was clear Jon was never going to die.
im just surprised they didnt keep Ramsey around in that chair just to torture him.
there have been some terribly acted episodes and incredibly convenient plot armor moment for some characters, but this episode was still good.
not great.
but acceptable.
lots of you here post like this episode was garbage, it wasnt great, but not trash either.

HOW THE FUCK DID THE VALE ARMY CROSS THE TWINS. ONLY WAY TO GO FROM SOUTH TO NORTH IS THE TWINS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A LARGE ARMY.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS WRITING

>he only survived because of dumb luck
The Lord of Light doesn't play dice.

>forgetting about Littlefinger's teleporter

Wait.... Are you sure?

>harder and harder to watch this stupid shit.
>I'm going to watch next week
>but that's it for me
see you next season you whiny bitch

the battle was good, the plot is just getting miserable

they will just explain it away with ships if at all, what irritates me more was the dog scene. Why did the dogs wait until sansa got her little moment on screen before they decided to walk out of their cages that were open the entire time

the same way yara and theon got to mereen instantly, the HBO plot transformatron powered by upvotes

how the hell do they get themselves cornered like that? honestly makes no sense... no way you dont see that shit coming

HILLARY 2016

you mean moat cailin :^)

>undereshtimating the power of chaosh

They were already at moat cailin you fucking twat.

> giant isn't carrying a giant club or tree or something into battle to solve the phalanx problem

Of course a autistic as fuck and likely a jaded social outcast would say that..enjoy being wrong

>there are people unironically claiming this episode was good because muh epic battlez xd

Reddit should just buy Sup Forums already

I also don't understand how Brienne and Pod got down to Riverrun so quickly and with no notable hardship. It's around 1600 miles from The Wall to Riverrun, much of it through hard Northern territory.

And she made it there in like a day.

You legitimately have to ask this? The entirety of Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut. It even has Jaime Lannister in it for you.

any of the battle scenes in Heaven and Earth. They aren't gory but they are realistic in how formations worked. Also The Messenger had good fighting scenes. No full on pitched battles, but many skirmishes and siege assaults. very gory.

did the giant died?

because they're speeding shit up for the sake of brevity. for example, theon and yara say "we're going to mereen!" next episode "girl power!"

Yes, because in a courtyard full of wildling archers Ramsey is able to waltz in, unaccosted, and shoot the giant in the eye.

The lord of light is watching over him. Melisandre mentions it multiple times it's not hard to understand.

This.
How anyone can still watch this show is beyond me.
The books are mediocre, and everything D&D have written themselves is bad at best, cringey as fuck at worst.

Dont watch it if you dont like it.No wonder you are at your home fucking crying about it in your mom's basement you small dick autist

Where's Ghost?

You mean dumb writers?

This, give him a tree trunk to swing around or something. A rock to throw? Anything at all?

The writing of the show makes the source material seem good, and GRRM is hardly a fantastic writer. I don't know how anyone still watches this shit.

If GRRM had finished his series within the lifespan of a dog then people would've already forgotten it.

They must have used up all their CGI budget on the big gay mary sue enabler dragons.

I think it's safe to say that the North forgets some things sometimes.

The pussy power message is getting a little ham fisted if I'm being honest.

This, pretty much Achilles

You really realize this when he tries to talk to his own man after helping him, but he realizes everyone is just sorta dying around him.
NO one is safe, except him.