Is there any handheld out there other than the old PSPs that is able to run all sorts of different emulators (NES, SNES...

Is there any handheld out there other than the old PSPs that is able to run all sorts of different emulators (NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, N64, PS1 and so on) and that can also be used as a gamepad / joypad for your PC, as well as running lots of other useful homebrews of all sorts while also, at the same time, providing data-storage and online-access and the ability to watch videos and listen to music?

The old PSPs got pretty expensive since they cancelled the production, so the first thing that came to my mind was the Vita. However, as far as I know, the Vita can't be used as a USB-gamepad, which I think is a total dealbreaker.
Is there anything better?

laptop

laptops arent handheld, you stupidassnigger

idk get a psp on kijiji

Nvidia shield. Tv or tablet.

You won't need a pc.

Your phone can do that, just get a gamepad to connect to it!

i do not want to play shitty phone games

Root your phone fool, and install emulators.

i dont have a "smart" phone and i refuse to get one

Modern smartphones actually play emulators without any problems, and have a good support for gamepads.

Only downfall is that it looks a bit dorky isupose?

kek, wtf phone are you using?

a razr

kek k gramps, enjoy your psp

I wish you best of luck in finding your handheld emulator box.

Maybe a rooted Nintendo Nx
Or
Building a handheld (like with a Raspberry pi) is what you are looking for.

OP here.

That's pretty cool actually, I never knew there were gamepads for Android. I'm gonna look into that more, thanks for telling me.

I imagine current phones are able to handle stuff higher than the PS1. If you'd be able to play Wii/U or maybe even newer stuff on those, that would be pretty awesome.

This.

I use a shield tv 500gb. The tablet acts the same way. Plays everything up to xbox quality shit.

So far I've stuffed the shield with alot of Roms and emulators, no worries

>nobody's posted n3ds yet
the new 3ds (the one with the right stick) has completely replaced the PSP in this regard, as well as being able to RELIABLY run SNES at a consistent 60fps, due to its 804mhz ARM quad core (over the PSP's 333mhz MIPS single core)
it's also easier to hack right now than PSP ever was if you're on a firmware at least a month old, and STILL easier to hack on current firmware than the pandora battery method was on PSP.

Get a tablet of your choice and place this sucker under it (it's adjustable for size) for a big screen experience, or just use a big smartphone.

Thanks bud, that's really interesting.
I guess the N3DS could also be used a some sort of cheap graphics tablet, which is a pretty nice bonus.

Eh not really. There's a few drawing homebrews for it, it has pressure sensitive pen input and all that, but that doesn't excuse the 320x240 bottom screen resolution. All the bottom screen is for really is UIs; the application itself is always top screen oriented.
But yeah, the n3ds can already do all handhelds up to and including GBA perfectly, and home consoles up to PSX (The current completely unoptimized compile of pcsx runs at ~40fps in most games, and that's just a compilation of a PSX emulator not even meant for the platform. Some platform specific optimization will make for a perfect emulator.)
N64 is likely but it's a weird architecture. Seeing as PSP could ~kinda~ do it near the end of its life means that if someone dedicated themselves to it it'd be gr8

>Ice cold
Also, the 2ds is cheaper and just as good, who the fuck even uses the 3D anyway?

2ds has a 384mhz dual core and 128mb ram, same as the original 3ds.
new3ds has 804mhz quad core and 256mb ram
2ds/original 3ds can't really emulate much past original NES/gameboy/etc, and what they can emulate really suffers framerate wise.