Can you rebut this?

Can you rebut this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

batman is even crazier than the joker. just saying.

wicked sense of humor

Alfred is literally the only same character in the franchise and is the only one who ever makes any actual sense.

nah, murder is wrong

Wrong. Childhood is idolizing Batman. Adulthood is realizing that Superman made more sense.

>burn down the forest
>making any sense

Nah, Gordon is the only sensible character.

the joker idolizes batman
that's the reason that the joker will never kill him

The day I realized that is the day mom truly did freak.

Childhood is when you idolize The Dark Knight. Adulthood is when you realize Batman Returns is the best batman movie.

Joker is objectively less moral than Batman.

Bane is the smartest and most logical desu

Adulthood is when you stop caring about children's stories.

What about people who write children's stories?

The joker is a shit character though. He doesn't have any clear motives and is nothing but an edgy character with no depth. All he does is kill people and blow up buildings.It's hard to even sympathize with him. Ozymandias is a much better example of a more fleshed out character with reasoning that you can relate to. I never understood why so many people idolize the joker.

Joker making more sense than Batman is fine. Batman is such a fucking retarded character now who has had too many authors and doesn't have a satisfying existence anymore.

childhood is wanting to be superman, teenagehood is wanting to be batman

the tangerine rises
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk

This is nice b8

>He doesn't have any clear motives and is nothing but an edgy character with no depth.
idk I always liked that, he does these things because he's an insane anarchist who thinks they're fun. I like that more than a supervillain trying to somehow conquer the world, as if that's possible.